[1-2.0] CoC Sci/Sha/Ran/Due with Block - Song of Ice and Fire. Cheap. Fun. Nerfed

My only problem is that single target dps against enemies that are too dangerous to facetank and shotgun is a little lackluster unless their are other mobs in the room, any suggestions to help me out? i only have a 5L so maybe i just need a tabula. Everything else is awesome though.
Will I see a really big difference if I don't go EE? I made a build myself for something similar and now found this tree. What do you guys think?
Ali_B, 6th link (conc effect) increases single-target dps by 67%, as reduced aoe means nothing for single-target.

Can't tell you anything new. Keep target cursed with crit weakness and don't expect it to die in 1 second as packs do.

Ghoulden, EE increases solo dps by 50-100%. This is what you lose. Try a map with EE mod and see the difference. What you gain in return is ability to play in parties with anger and hatred.
Last edited by SunnyRay on Apr 9, 2014, 3:29:01 AM
"
Radagastt wrote:
What are you guys finding to be the best CWDT set-ups? I'm going to run two on this. One will probably be CWDT+Enduring Cry+Immortal Call+Frost Wall.

For the other, I was thinking about going pure defense, maybe: CWDT+Temporal Chains+Decoy Totem+Molten Shell and max leveling them. Is that worth doing?

can someone give me their thoughts on this?
"
Radagastt wrote:
"
Radagastt wrote:
What are you guys finding to be the best CWDT set-ups? I'm going to run two on this. One will probably be CWDT+Enduring Cry+Immortal Call+Frost Wall.

For the other, I was thinking about going pure defense, maybe: CWDT+Temporal Chains+Decoy Totem+Molten Shell and max leveling them. Is that worth doing?

that sounds pretty beefy imho. The enduring cry+immportal call will give you a nice "OH @#$%" button and keep the packs off of you while the temp chain+totem+shell seems like a nice counter/distraction.
"
Radagastt wrote:
"
Radagastt wrote:

Here is the main point I like to make re: the CwDT setups - split up your enduring cry and Immortal Call. This gives you the potential of getting a bigger IC if you do manage to trigger EC first and gain charges. Does it happen every time? No. But it happens sometimes and can occasionally be a lifesaver.

ie. lvl1 CwDT - Enduring Cry + Frost Wall + Misc

and lvl20 CwDT - Immortal Call + Enfeeble + Misc

(using this setup also allows you to level your IC and Enfeeble - something like Frost Wall doesn't need to be leveled all the way to gain essentially max benefit from it whereas the curse becomes much stronger and IC gains duration)
+1 Shavs Project -----> /1075009
+1 Acuity Project ----> /990159
#1 6 t1 Wand FOE BITE (5 perfect mods) SOLD /1031745
The Tale of Foe Bite --->>> http://tinyurl.com/o6ox7an
Shadow here at lvl 75 and can run 3 auras without needing to use mana flasks.

Gear
Spoiler

Thanks for the build it is so damn good :D
Last edited by EcNeRWaLJ on Apr 10, 2014, 2:25:13 AM
Is a Goldrim the best leveling helm for this build? I'm level 36 and picked up a Rat's Nest today, but I can't use it until 55.
I used it until about late 60s
EcNeRWaLJ, ty :) Why not surgeon's flasks?

Radagastt, Goldrim is the easiest way to get resists.
If got enough of them, Peregrine is good (+accuracy +movespeed +rarity).

I haven't tested The Three Dragons. If "fire damage can shock" really makes fireballs shock in this build, it's the best level 35 helm.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info