[1-2.0] CoC Sci/Sha/Ran/Due with Block - Song of Ice and Fire. Cheap. Fun. Nerfed

"
SunnyRay wrote:

Thought about EB+MoM, but set it aside because I couldn't get 6L other than Tabula.
Don't forget that acrobatics halves EB-converted mana.
Can you get enough mana with auras to sustain MoM damage? Can't help much here.
Also, I wouldn't drop Finesse - Heart of Oak - Ballistic Mastery for it.

Phase acrobatics is present in 111-point scion tree and 114-point shadow tree.
I took other passives first, don't know if it's a right choice.

Welcome back SunnyRay! Hopefully I did an ok job answering people while you were away.

I hadn't thought about deviating the build in such a way - but I am on a 6l Carcass Jack now instead of Tabula so maybe there's something there. I'll math theory it later and see if it looks half decent.

Lvl85 atm... my next 3 nodes are the 3 life nodes including Gymnastics so really looking forward to those levels. (I'm 3.7k hp without them) The finally onto Phase Acrobatics. (which will be lvl92 I suppose)

@Simplexity - Sorry to hear you ripped man. Feel free to contact me in game again if you ever have any questions. Glhf.

@FamuFanFan - I think that you completely misunderstand the point of this build.
+1 Shavs Project -----> /1075009
+1 Acuity Project ----> /990159
#1 6 t1 Wand FOE BITE (5 perfect mods) SOLD /1031745
The Tale of Foe Bite --->>> http://tinyurl.com/o6ox7an
Simplexity99, eh... :(
This is what HC is about, I guess: have fun, then rip before getting bored, then have fun with something else :)

"
JakeAlmighty wrote:
Welcome back SunnyRay! Hopefully I did an ok job answering people while you were away.
Yep! And I hope you will continue doing it.
First I'd thank for the build, it's awesome! I'm going with the shadow build.

One tip that has helped me with almost all my mana problems is the mana gain on kill nodes near shadow start. 25 mana gained per kill is huge. Only downside is that it doesn't work on 1v1, but most mobs spawn some adds anyway so it still helps. :)
Sceneries painted beautiful in blood.
"
SunnyRay wrote:
Simplexity99, eh... :(
This is what HC is about, I guess: have fun, then rip before getting bored, then have fun with something else :)

"
JakeAlmighty wrote:
Yep! And I hope you will continue doing it.

@Simplexity - Sorry to hear you ripped man. Feel free to contact me in game again if you ever have any questions. Glhf.

haha yeah once I build up enough currency to buy everything + the 6L carcass jack I'll def make another CoC char :) it was so much fun and in hardcore its even more fun!

I'm leveling up my flame totem IIR char now if I rip on this char I'll def remake the CoC char haha
lv61

the build is def worth playing if you've never played something similar! :)
this type of character will always be my main build character now lol
Last edited by Simplexity99 on Apr 6, 2014, 12:07:31 PM
Has anyone come up against a rare with proximity shield? They take zero damage. ZERO, nothing, their health bar doesn't move even after showering them with projectiles for ten minutes straight. Surely it has to be a bug.
Slightly off topic.... but I just found this while soloing a 93% lvl75 plateau map -

I don't even know what to do yet. Shavronne's doesn't really fit into this build (nowhere near as well as my 6l CJ) so I may be devoting less time to my CoC char in the future hehe :D

Edit: Update on mapping with the CoC build - it works great all the way up in my experience. I cleared about 5 Shipyards yesterday (one rolled to 141% with some really nasty mods) and did lvl78 Courtyard last night - I ended up soloing the boss on 3person HP while my amigos hid in the corner hehe. Works very well. (Watch out for that Lightning Thorns!)

Edit: I 6led it! 32 fuses. It is on like Donkey Kong.
Last edited by JakeAlmighty on Apr 6, 2014, 10:25:58 PM
"
Has anyone come up against a rare with proximity shield? They take zero damage. ZERO, nothing, their health bar doesn't move even after showering them with projectiles for ten minutes straight. Surely it has to be a bug.

Are you attacking them from outside the proximity shield?? (possibly silly question, I know)

If you aren't, you need to attack them from inside the shield.
Last edited by JakeAlmighty on Apr 7, 2014, 12:57:50 AM
"
JakeAlmighty wrote:
Slightly off topic.... but I just found this while soloing a 93% lvl75 plateau map -

I don't even know what to do yet. Shavronne's doesn't really fit into this build (nowhere near as well as my 6l CJ) so I may be devoting less time to my CoC char in the future hehe :D

Edit: Update on mapping with the CoC build - it works great all the way up in my experience. I cleared about 5 Shipyards yesterday (one rolled to 141% with some really nasty mods) and did lvl78 Courtyard last night - I ended up soloing the boss on 3person HP while my amigos hid in the corner hehe. Works very well. (Watch out for that Lightning Thorns!)

Edit: I 6led it! 32 fuses. It is on like Donkey Kong.

dang what a nice drop, I've got enough currency to completely build this again, but not enough to buy a carcass jack :( gonna be a few more days or weeks... lol having trouble selling items I feel like some of my items are worth more than I am selling them seeing similar items selling up to an exalt or so. but I feel if i set a steep price then potential buyers will decrease.. D: I want to make my items affordable but yet gain enough currency to buy everything + carcass jack I feel like I would need at least 25 or 30 exalt haha :P
Last edited by Simplexity99 on Apr 7, 2014, 12:02:32 AM
I believe Arctic Breath got a buff from this latest update
"
Radagastt wrote:
I believe Arctic Breath got a buff from this latest update

Yup this build actually just got a pretty serious buff -

a) they buffed Arctic breath to do a bunch more damage

and b) they just added 30% iiq to the fracturing mod in maps. This build is one of the best around for not losing clear time vs fracturing maps. Exciting stuff~!
Last edited by JakeAlmighty on Apr 7, 2014, 2:41:17 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info