[1-2.0] CoC Sci/Sha/Ran/Due with Block - Song of Ice and Fire. Cheap. Fun. Nerfed

"
JakeAlmighty wrote:
"
horizon21 wrote:
Grats on the purchase, Jake!

How much did it set you back?

I paid 13ex in pure + a ring I was selling (pced at about 5ex) + the Tabula Rasa I was wearing. (so about 20ex all told)
The low rolls on it are the reason why I was able to pick it up so cheap. (and with a gear mix... people will accept lower offers than what they want but they strongly prefer currency when they do)

Currently in the process of buying some Divine Orbs to fix that and elevate it to GG rolls :D

Update on stats: Level83... my tooltip reads 52.5% chance to crit, I'm at about 3600 life (with 26% life in nodes still to take... the Gymnastics cluster) so I'll be able to get over 4k easily.
My gems are all lvl19 now... a few will have to relevel as q20 gems but for the most part they'll be done pretty soon. (and there will be a BIG damage increase from 19 to 20)

Cleared some lvl75 maps earlier, haven't gone higher yet on this char but I'll probably try a 78 in the next few days and see how it goes.

Once the armor is done being rolled I'll be looking to redo my jewellery a final time (want to add crit to my rings instead of just big life/res rolls) and then possibly get new boots with a bigger life roll.

Closing in on complete slowly but surely!

yeah I'm heading to the gymnastics cluster now, after that ill be getting the twin terror and dervish passives.

I can't wait to get a hold of that armor!! :) saving up for one right now :) I'm 90 chaos in pure atm lol hopefully I can snag one for a deal too.

EDIT : I've decided to use two ungil's now and im liking it, my crit chance is now at 40% still having no trouble clearing anything at this point, killed a few invasion bosses ( some of the easy ones :P ) but most of the time i skip them when solo... I'm lv 72 now tho with max resis and 3500 hp :) ballistic mastery is pretty nice i must say. lol going for gymnastics now. and the crit nodes leading to it.
Last edited by Simplexity99 on Apr 2, 2014, 11:58:54 AM
"
JakeAlmighty wrote:

Just upgraded to my end game armor for this build -

Gotta say, after testing this thing out briefly - it really pushes this build into unreal territory. (I might divine it at some point to get a bit higher of a life roll, but we're talking minute details at that point)

Big damage boost and aoe increase aside, the added tankiness really helps out as well. The res helps you overcap more easily (you want to go way overcap across all your gear to combat curses and ele weakness maps) and the life is a nice boost (esp after the node multipliers) where the Tabula Rasa was providing nothing. (not to mention a big jump in Eva and and an energy shield)

If any of you out there are able to get your hands on one... (in 6l - remember, only worth it if it's 6l) I can't recommend it enough.

i would like to see ur whole gear. Do u have max resist cap?
"
Simplexity99 wrote:
"
JakeAlmighty wrote:
"
horizon21 wrote:
Grats on the purchase, Jake!

How much did it set you back?

I paid 13ex in pure + a ring I was selling (pced at about 5ex) + the Tabula Rasa I was wearing. (so about 20ex all told)
The low rolls on it are the reason why I was able to pick it up so cheap. (and with a gear mix... people will accept lower offers than what they want but they strongly prefer currency when they do)

Currently in the process of buying some Divine Orbs to fix that and elevate it to GG rolls :D

Update on stats: Level83... my tooltip reads 52.5% chance to crit, I'm at about 3600 life (with 26% life in nodes still to take... the Gymnastics cluster) so I'll be able to get over 4k easily.
My gems are all lvl19 now... a few will have to relevel as q20 gems but for the most part they'll be done pretty soon. (and there will be a BIG damage increase from 19 to 20)

Cleared some lvl75 maps earlier, haven't gone higher yet on this char but I'll probably try a 78 in the next few days and see how it goes.

Once the armor is done being rolled I'll be looking to redo my jewellery a final time (want to add crit to my rings instead of just big life/res rolls) and then possibly get new boots with a bigger life roll.

Closing in on complete slowly but surely!

yeah I'm heading to the gymnastics cluster now, after that ill be getting the twin terror and dervish passives.

I can't wait to get a hold of that armor!! :) saving up for one right now :) I'm 90 chaos in pure atm lol hopefully I can snag one for a deal too.

EDIT : I've decided to use two ungil's now and im liking it, my crit chance is now at 40% still having no trouble clearing anything at this point, killed a few invasion bosses ( some of the easy ones :P ) but most of the time i skip them when solo... I'm lv 72 now tho with max resis and 3500 hp :) ballistic mastery is pretty nice i must say. lol going for gymnastics now. and the crit nodes leading to it.

Agree, Ballistics Mastery is awesome and I wish that I'd grabbed it sooner. (I've already taken the Dervish and Twin terror chains) Just nabbing the Gymnastics bit and then I'll be moving back over to the right side of Acrobatics for 5 levels to get to Phase Acrobatics. (which will be lvl92)

Good luck finding a good deal on a CJ - my plan on buying a cheap low rolled one and Divining it has worked out well as after one Divine I'm now at...

Res has gone to max, the life roll is now mid and the %eva/es got improved as well. Very happy with it now. (and I won't dare roll away the 12% max res roll lol) It's value should I ever want to sell it is also much higher now. I'm not sure how much Divines cost in Invasion but at 8:1c in Ambush you can burn a whole lot of them before you get anywhere near the price difference you'd have paid for buying a high rolled one.)

Ballistics Mastery + the inc aoe from this thing lets wreak some real destruction - loving it so far.

Now onwards to updating my jewellery - the ones I'm using now are ok but are really just life/ + tri res pieces. Ideally I'd like them on Diamond bases... hmm.
+1 Shavs Project -----> /1075009
+1 Acuity Project ----> /990159
#1 6 t1 Wand FOE BITE (5 perfect mods) SOLD /1031745
The Tale of Foe Bite --->>> http://tinyurl.com/o6ox7an
"
mustiii361 wrote:
"
JakeAlmighty wrote:

Just upgraded to my end game armor for this build -

Gotta say, after testing this thing out briefly - it really pushes this build into unreal territory. (I might divine it at some point to get a bit higher of a life roll, but we're talking minute details at that point)

Big damage boost and aoe increase aside, the added tankiness really helps out as well. The res helps you overcap more easily (you want to go way overcap across all your gear to combat curses and ele weakness maps) and the life is a nice boost (esp after the node multipliers) where the Tabula Rasa was providing nothing. (not to mention a big jump in Eva and and an energy shield)

If any of you out there are able to get your hands on one... (in 6l - remember, only worth it if it's 6l) I can't recommend it enough.

i would like to see ur whole gear. Do u have max resist cap?

hey mustii, i'll post my gear setup for you below. My resists (with Purity of Elements on ofc) are 109%/82%/95% overcapped.

Can you do high level maps with just a 5-link? Because I have this Carcass and I don't see myself getting the currency to either 6-link it or buy one. Also found these boots and a Rat's Nest that I expect to be using:

"
Can you do high level maps with just a 5-link? Because I have this Carcass and I don't see myself getting the currency to either 6-link it or buy one. Also found these boots and a Rat's Nest that I expect to be using:

Personally I think you'd be better better off with a Tabula for the 6l than using the 5l CJ - much as the CJ brings so much to the build, the 6th linked in Concentrated Effect just adds so much damage. (and then maybe 6l the CJ down the line?)

At the same time 5l is probably fine for mapping, you'll just be slower due to lower dps. The added tankiness and extra effects of the Carcass Jack (inc aoe and +dmg aoe) are considerable after all, so it might be worth doing it on a 5l. (try it both ways maybe?)

I think I almost got most of the items i want.
Need to change few parts on the rings and ammy. but i can clear most of the maps fine.
i was wondering if lvl 3 empower is better than concentrated effect.
I have a guildie with almost lvl 3 empower and he said he'll give it to me :s

getting items in ambush is so hard...
the maligaro nerfs also.. damn
Last edited by Echra on Apr 3, 2014, 5:29:19 AM
you should try getting items in invasion lol i'm lvl 74 and i havnt even killed dominus yet im scared to the evangelist mobs are pretty scary at 3500 hp im trying to wait for my friend to catch up my summoner friend ripped in docks to the cyclone dog due to desync... he didnt even know what happened lol i had to explain it to him.

so now i am alone atm the moment i've cleared everything up to sceptre waypoint. i think i may wait for him to catch up before i try to do dominus. I managed to snag a Wings of Entropy of killing Piety

not really sure of its worth i know the 5L and 6L goes for a lot I was going to try and get at least 2 ex for it, but i am not sure atm.

I also opped out MS on boots because i started using Whirling blades for movement like suggested in a recent post, which made boots a bit cheaper :P
Last edited by Simplexity99 on Apr 3, 2014, 11:25:02 AM
just yolo it guys !!!

"
Jaynno wrote:
just yolo it guys !!!

maybe if i were in ambush haha

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info