[1-2.0] CoC Sci/Sha/Ran/Due with Block - Song of Ice and Fire. Cheap. Fun. Nerfed

"
vleex wrote:
been trying this build with 65% block, is it worth it to add newly riposte gem?

No. The point of an evasion build is to not take any damage.

"
xewp wrote:
could this build work by swapping the skills to other gems of our choosing? e.g. arc?

Of course. You could add that as a third gem instead of conc effect or go with completely different gems. It's just that fireball+arctic breath+conc effect work very well together expecially with elemental equilibrium.

Remember to check that you don't break the effects of ee if you use that.

But don't let that stop you from trying different gem combinations. Quite honestly. We do more than enough damage no matter what spells we use.
Last edited by kompaniet on Jan 5, 2015, 6:13:32 PM
"
kompaniet wrote:

Of course. You could add that as a third gem instead of conc effect or go with completely different gems. It's just that fireball+arctic breath+conc effect work very well together expecially with elemental equilibrium.

Remember to check that you don't break the effects of ee if you use that.

But don't let that stop you from trying different gem combinations. Quite honestly. We do more than enough damage no matter what spells we use.

thanks awesome reply !
To be fair to the author i think this information is in the guide too. If i remember right :)

There are a couple of cool combinations to try out for sure. Like arc, ball lightning, stormcall etc. Pure lightning :)
"
xewp wrote:
could this build work by swapping the skills to other gems of our choosing? e.g. arc?
Lightning spells should be avoided if running DW EE Ungil's, as you are prepping the mobs with +25% Lightning Res every time ST hits.
Hey there. :) Just here to say thanks for this guide. I kicked off Torment with this built and got quite far with it. The only problem for me was the whole Apex thing, but now I rebuilt it a bit to my liking and works perfectly since I managed to make 40% block, 52% spell block, 43% evasion and 37% crit (I know the crit's low, but still works fine with HoT + CoH + Assassin's Mark and 5 Power Charges) and now the only thing to save for is 6L Jack. And also I changed my Tree a bit since I don't run Dual Wield. Should anyone be interested, I'd be happy to link the Tree.

And here's my gear:

Gear
I really like this build but i found one thing that doesnt work too good for me.
I dont have best gear atm, clearing packs is really fast but when it comes to bossfight it takes ages for me to kill it. Does anybody have nice solution for single target skill?
Thanks in advance for any tips.
NeroCenobite can you link your skill tree?
"
piotrlee wrote:
I really like this build but i found one thing that doesnt work too good for me.
I dont have best gear atm, clearing packs is really fast but when it comes to bossfight it takes ages for me to kill it. Does anybody have nice solution for single target skill?
Thanks in advance for any tips.

Link your gem set up?

I'm currently using these gear/set up and i melt everything really fast.

Passive Skill tree
Spoiler
http://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAAAgAAAAYDHgOHBLEFtQYjBx4IZw5ID6sRlhX2Fr8YPButHt8fQSLqI_Yk_SaVKPoqCy2oLggwfElRSn1LV0xgTZJOKk9WUUdTNVVLVvpbr13yYEFh4mJ5Y3BlTWegb55wUnDVdct3B3fXfyuCx4MJg72HE4d2idOMNo19jX6Nv4_6kzqT_JUulWaYrZu1nKSjirGQsz-1SLZBt9a9J702vqe-vMDjwzrKSs2Yz-nQ0NN-1orbWd0N3efjn-aI51To1upi647v4_DV8bPz6vno_MX_3g==

Defensive status
Spoiler

Offensive status
Spoiler

IGN Contact: luckyonel||ChokeYoChicken||ChokeYoFamily||ChokeYoHamster||ChokeYoGorilla
wondering if the scion tree is atziri viable
Last edited by xavierbbo on Jan 25, 2015, 4:52:12 AM
trying this build in a CI version. I skilled this tree originally for a cwdt build, but now I gave this one a shot. But the tree is skilled, the damage is done. And it is just now that I realise: You guys never use any life leech. You get your flasks instantly full by gaining charges with your critical hits.

So the question now is: IS this build still viable or not in my situation?

Nothing special my gear, just what I have atm. Opinions? Should I leef ll out and just run around a bit and wait for the recharge to come on and go for damage instad (swapping ll for Fireball)?

My Tree

Last edited by WUlf1337 on Feb 7, 2015, 2:19:59 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info