[1-2.0] CoC Sci/Sha/Ran/Due with Block - Song of Ice and Fire. Cheap. Fun. Nerfed

have some sitting in my stash..
No I only run 1 aura now (which is now purity, those stats were with purity on)
I don't have trouble with dom now. The stats you see are after a few adjustments and I was forgetting about purity.
Er. If they arent supported by CwDt then why was that the gear on one of the showcased builds? Mustve read something wrong.
CwDT description: This Gem can only Support Skill Gems requiring Level 33 or lower (the number depends on level of CwDT gem). Your IC and EC require level 52.
Last edited by SunnyRay on Dec 19, 2014, 6:57:28 AM
Thanks, will get new gems.. Didn't notice that :s was curious why it was working really well then got shitty.
I DONE IT, finaly after sooo much damn time i did it.

i use that spec since, lvl 66 on 1.2, and have a hard time to find my end game gear, mostly because with all the gear i want, only ring is left for capping the resist (and im still working on these -_-)

That bring me to the last question i have about that build,

3 new gem are on the market now (for block). since i have 75 % block and 60 % magic block i tought it's a good idea to use them, but how.

1. i have (and still) try a curse on hit, but since i need to block to PROC the skill to PROC the curse, it's a long shoot to get the desired effect,

2. im wondering if the 2 that don't requiere a shield could work well if we put them with something like INC area, CON area and anything else.

GEAR
Spoiler

your tought
"
Daakutenshi wrote:
I DONE IT, finaly after sooo much damn time i did it.

i use that spec since, lvl 66 on 1.2, and have a hard time to find my end game gear, mostly because with all the gear i want, only ring is left for capping the resist (and im still working on these -_-)

That bring me to the last question i have about that build,

3 new gem are on the market now (for block). since i have 75 % block and 60 % magic block i tought it's a good idea to use them, but how.

1. i have (and still) try a curse on hit, but since i need to block to PROC the skill to PROC the curse, it's a long shoot to get the desired effect,

2. im wondering if the 2 that don't requiere a shield could work well if we put them with something like INC area, CON area and anything else.

GEAR
Spoiler

your tought

1. I see you have leveled your spectral throw to max lvl. Because of this you probably have mana issues hence why you have to run clarity on life. A lvl 1 spectral throw is what you want. Any higher doesn't make any difference.

2. Your rings don't have any accuracy. This build relies on a decent hit chance. If you can't hit you do no damage. I'd replace one of the rings with one that have 200-300+ accuracy to start with. Pandemonium gyre. The other is pretty nice. I would keep that.

3. I wouldn't bother with vengeance/ripose/reckoning. They don't really fit into this build.

4. We need atleast some pieces to have +life to be able to survive the hits that get through. You only have life on your chest and one of the rings. Normally you can stack this stat on amulet, boots and belt too but since you are using the combo rainbow+spellblock amulet you give up some hp for spell block which is a good idea imo.

But then doryani belt and pandemonium ring which have zero life. Ring i already mentioned. And i would replace the belt as well.
Last edited by kompaniet on Dec 23, 2014, 9:44:01 AM
thansk for your comment !

1. i lvl ST because XD well because i want :D and atm, i get ether 1 hit or not :D

2. for the accurancy, 90 % hit chance for me was enought, with 4.0 att speed i didn't think it was that bad :S

3. good ! i was looking a way to not apply manualy any curse, but i will fall back with CwDT

Let say that the ST gem is more of a running gag between me and a friend, clarity reduce my HP by 200 and ATM, that like nothing !!!! but im aware that a lvl 1 to 4 have the same cost in mana. At least live if i have a ST pure build i can swap it :D

but i will relvl one :D

so i will remplace the riposte skill in that build and ditch it for a more convinent like

CwDT, Inc duration, Curse (mark of assassin) and a Vaal skill (still wondering witch one to take)

thanks for the imput, trying to get the best out of that build, and still playing a bit with the tree but so far im happy with it !
1.2 I was going to follow the shield ranger build but got sidetracked and am just now returning, is it possible to set this up using a one hander and shield still?
I'm using my atziri-killing level 91 shield ranger to level gems for pvp in docks :)

Damage output is as good as it was, but block chance is very low. Didn't try minmaxing shield build in 1.3. As I said earlier, we can probably drop block nodes, stone of lazhwar and rathpith and focus on mana/ES for EB/MoM, life and offensive nodes. Probably keep acrobatics.
been trying this build with 65% block, is it worth it to add newly riposte gem?
^^
could this build work by swapping the skills to other gems of our choosing? e.g. arc?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info