The Thief - CoC Bow Shadow [1.1.2]

Nice man :) Great video :)
IGN: DisableTV
"
helikz wrote:
http://youtu.be/eKtzbq5HWiU

So basically everything the "haters" were flamed for saying.

"
feyith wrote:
"
helikz wrote:

lolwut?
twitch.tv/helikz
"
feyith wrote:
"
helikz wrote:

m8 i don't think it's about what you bin saying, more like how you bin saying it :) you know constructive criticism is more then okay, it's more like how you say it some times :) right now i am building v2 and it's using Windripper and a totaly new setup in items. But that still don't make v1 bad or un usefull it's a REALLY! awesome character and build.

So yeah i am sry peolpe will see you as a hater if your constructive criticism is put on paper and look like trash talk, sry man, thats how the world is :)

But Feyith, hope you will be more happy with the v2 :)

Keep Happy

Disable
"
DisableTV wrote:

So yeah i am sry peolpe will see you as a hater if your constructive criticism is put on paper and look like trash talk, sry man, thats how the world is :)

You must not even know what trash talk looks like. Some of my posts fit the definition, but calling Feyith a "hater" is... trash-talking.

And sorry, but your build is REALLY! not awesome. It introduces nothing new - Quill Rain CoC builds have been posted for a long time. It is ineffective in comparison with any other build using any high-crit chance weapon, be it Windripper, daggers or wands. When you post a guide with gross exaggerations, expect to be called out.
The Wheel of Nerfs turns, and builds come and pass, leaving memories that become legend. Legend fades to myth, and even myth is long forgotten when the build that gave it birth comes again.
Last edited by Bars on Mar 20, 2014, 4:34:01 AM
"
Bars wrote:
"
DisableTV wrote:

You must not even know what trash talk looks like. Some of my posts fit the definition, but calling Feyith a "hater" is... trash-talking.

And sorry, but your build is REALLY! not awesome. It introduces nothing new - Quill Rain CoC builds have been posted for a long time. It is ineffective in comparison with any other build using any high-crit chance weapon, be it Windripper, daggers or wands. When you post a guide with gross exaggerations, expect to be called out.

I am no calling anybody a hater or trash talker, i am saying it will be look at it like that from other peolpe :)

And Windripper thit just come in to the game, after i build v1 :)

And you can say whatever it is you wanna say, the the build is awesome with Quill Rain, maby you don't like it, but i do and many others to :)

So yeah again, constructive criticism is more then fine, just how you put it down to peolpe, you you put it the wrong way, then you will be look at as hater, thats just how it is :) sry :)

I don't really care if you or anybody els don't like my guide, you know what, it do not matter for me, what matters for me is that i am having fun and putting out what i am having fun with :) if you and 1000000 don't like it, WHATEVER :P :) Very simple Bars and Feyith, you have maket how many posts in here ? and i even updated my guide for your liking Bars :P Very simple, keep out of the post if you don't like it :) The poeple that do like don't wanna listen to you anyway :P So you don't wanna be looked at as a hater, then stop posting in here :P for me it don't matter, i can't care less if you or Feyith trash it down all day long, i love it and it works :D

And the build is AWESOME! and it works, maby the v2 is going to be better, looks like it, but still don't know before i testet i fully out :)

Keep happy :)

Disable
Last edited by DisableTV on Mar 20, 2014, 5:06:54 AM
So for a 5L Quill. Why link Arc instead of EK for CoC. Should I do Chain + Split + CoC + Arc + Cold Snap or switch Arc for EK?
"
Triigg wrote:
So for a 5L Quill. Why link Arc instead of EK for CoC. Should I do Chain + Split + CoC + Arc + Cold Snap or switch Arc for EK?

Arc is 100% what you should be chosing :) it's shock damage and it's chains ekstra with chain gem :) Arc and Cold snap togehtter is a perfect setup, EK is if you get 6L :)

Keep Happy

Disable
"
DisableTV wrote:
"
Triigg wrote:

Arc is 100% what you should be chosing :) it's shock damage and it's chains ekstra with chain gem :) Arc and Cold snap togehtter is a perfect setup, EK is if you get 6L :)

Keep Happy

Disable

Alright thanks :P Been leveling with cast on crit once I hit cruel and wow.... that shock/snap is really good.
"
Triigg wrote:
"
DisableTV wrote:
"
Triigg wrote:

Keep Happy

Disable

Alright thanks :P Been leveling with cast on crit once I hit cruel and wow.... that shock/snap is really good.

Yeah it works and Quill Rain those that is AWESOME fun :D

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info