The Thief - CoC Bow Shadow [1.1.2]

"
It helps thank you

I want to try this build it looks fun!It's a reroll and I don't have a lot of money for this now;)

Would be great if you can describe the stuff like you did in the post

Thank you guy :)

It's an awesome fun build to play :)

And yes i will do for sure :)

Thanks
IGN: DisableTV
Last edited by DisableTV on Mar 6, 2014, 5:23:45 PM
"
DisableTV wrote:
"
kramurz wrote:
You think this is an good option to go with as first character on Invasion?

Yes i really do think it's a great character to go with on the new leagues, but it's will cost you a bit to build it, so maby make a magic find character in the start and then make some currency the first month and then use the next 3 months on building up a character like this one, if it's still the character you want after a month playing with your MF char.

But if you wanna level this character, just go with bow and use ROA and Barrage all the way to 65 and if you got the gear needed for this kind of character at that point then respec the about 10 points needed to be respecced and you good to go :D

Or...use a different bow and you won't need a 6-link or Thief's Torment.

Not knocking your build, Disable. I'm glad it's working for you and you're having fun. Just saying "farm with MF for a month and/or respec" = NOT good for first character in a fresh league. The point is to actually be able to play the character while exploring the new content.

FYI, kramurz: bow CoC works just fine self found. Mine was functional by early-mid 30s. A higher damage bow like Death's Harp will make it so you don't have mana issues. And a Harbinger Bow will have 3-4x the crit chance, so attack speed doesn't matter because you will proc the same number of times per second.
Looks Awesome mate im gonna give it a whirl cheers
Can you make screens with def/attack stats?? It will be easier to read them :)
Oh, and why are you not using voll's devotion?
http://pathofexile.gamepedia.com/Voll%27s_Devotion it will give you more protection.
didn't see life leech gems. your lgoh taken from ring only? this build looks fragile without life replenishment.
"
feyith wrote:
"
DisableTV wrote:
"
kramurz wrote:
You think this is an good option to go with as first character on Invasion?

Yes i really do think it's a great character to go with on the new leagues, but it's will cost you a bit to build it, so maby make a magic find character in the start and then make some currency the first month and then use the next 3 months on building up a character like this one, if it's still the character you want after a month playing with your MF char.

But if you wanna level this character, just go with bow and use ROA and Barrage all the way to 65 and if you got the gear needed for this kind of character at that point then respec the about 10 points needed to be respecced and you good to go :D

Or...use a different bow and you won't need a 6-link or Thief's Torment.

Not knocking your build, Disable. I'm glad it's working for you and you're having fun. Just saying "farm with MF for a month and/or respec" = NOT good for first character in a fresh league. The point is to actually be able to play the character while exploring the new content.

FYI, kramurz: bow CoC works just fine self found. Mine was functional by early-mid 30s. A higher damage bow like Death's Harp will make it so you don't have mana issues. And a Harbinger Bow will have 3-4x the crit chance, so attack speed doesn't matter because you will proc the same number of times per second.

You can get something to work without, just not even as close as it those with my setup.

I level with stormcloud as level 10 with ROA and Barrage until lvl 60, i changed out storm cloud to deaths harb and then at lvl 46 i got my self a cheap 5L bow and at level 60 i respeced in to what you see now :)

You can do a build without the same setup, i am NOT saying you can't, just saying it will NOT! work the same way as my build those :)

Cast on Critical Gem: Cooldown time: 10ms = 0.01 Second (1.0.5 he chance to cast supported skills has been increased by a flat 20%) So yes, ATTACK speed is EVERYTHING :D if you wanna get it to work as my build those :) You also have to keep in mind that Coc is not 100% and you don't have 100% Acc, so again Attack speed is EVERYTHINK :)

I always do a MF character in the start of the new leagues :D
i use the first month on farming and selling, everybody needs gear the first month so you have a really good chance for selling shit gear to :D And i have no props in exsploring the content with an MF character :D

To user an ohter bow and not use Thiefs ring that will not at ALL! get the build to work as mine, not even close! It's all about the attack speed m8, ofc you can do it with a slower bow, like when i do maps with temporal chains on the roll. But if you got another setup the mine there will be problems.

But thanks for the respons both of you :)

Disable
Last edited by DisableTV on Mar 7, 2014, 2:39:02 AM
"
damo2032 wrote:
Looks Awesome mate im gonna give it a whirl cheers

Thanks man :) yeah it's a blast, and more videos will come up over the next 2 months. about 40 more :)

Thanks for the respons m8 :)

Disable
Last edited by DisableTV on Mar 7, 2014, 2:18:41 AM
"
roguegoha wrote:
Can you make screens with def/attack stats?? It will be easier to read them :)
Oh, and why are you not using voll's devotion?
http://pathofexile.gamepedia.com/Voll%27s_Devotion it will give you more protection.
didn't see life leech gems. your lgoh taken from ring only? this build looks fragile without life replenishment.

I will take some screens to day m8 :)

And trust me :D Split arrow: 6 arrows = 30 arrows per second = they all also chain :D You don't need more life leech at all :D or mana leech :D that is why Thiefs ring is so importent :D

Barrage 8 arrows = attack speed on about 5.0 :) again no need more life leech at all or mana :D

You can use Voll's amulet, it will work great, but why should i do that, it's not needed at all, maby if you play the character on hardcore and you come in to a map with a shit load of phys damage, then change to it. but look at my neckless, to loss that kind of stats for voll's ? why should i do that, but i get what you trying to say, but it's not needed at all :) but like i am also saying in my post, the rest of the gear is up to you :D

Thanks for the respons m8 :)

Disable
Last edited by DisableTV on Mar 7, 2014, 2:17:33 AM
Can you make a video with ele and phys reflect map? Maybe some double reflect maps. I don't ask for high-level maps. even 70 will be enough to see how it handles reflect. What about -res and ele reflect map? it's interesting to see hard-rolled maps.
"
roguegoha wrote:
Can you make a video with ele and phys reflect map? Maybe some double reflect maps. I don't ask for high-level maps. even 70 will be enough to see how it handles reflect. What about -res and ele reflect map? it's interesting to see hard-rolled maps.

That will come m8, don't vory it will soon be in here :) for my build to run a map like that it's all about just not have over 300% in critical multi % :) and try and have like a really nice ress amulet in your inventory to swift out for maps like that, but thats why i have my auras. i have 77% all ress without, but for needed times i take one of em on and then 81% :)

But i will ofc post some more videos on my way to 100 and lest see what map rolls will KICK my ass SILLY :P

Thanks for the respons m8

Disable
Last edited by DisableTV on Mar 7, 2014, 2:32:48 AM
I have gear like yours, so checking builds to respec my shadow into.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info