Quiver: Broadstroke Skin
Boots: Ondar's Flight Skin + Ebony Footprints Effect
Fireball Gem: Dragon Fireball Effect

STATS
OFFENCE:
LEVEL 80:
Chance To Hit: 86%
Attacks Per Second: 4.88
Critical Strike Chance: 41.1% (5 Power Charges Up)
Critical Strike Multiplier: 293%
Life Gained On Hit: 28
Mana Gained On Hit: 15
Shock Chance: 25%
Freeze Chance: 44%
LEVEL 85:
Chance To Hit: 84%
Attacks Per Second: 5.5
Critical Strike Chance: 41.1% (5 Power Charges Up)
Shock Chance: 25%
Freeze Chance: 44%
DEFENCE:
LEVEL 80:
Life: 3534
Shield: 52
Damage Reduction: 3% (25% During Granite Flask Effect)
Chance To Evade: 40% (47% During Diamond Flask Effect))
Chance To Dodge Attacks: 40%
Chance To Dodge Spell Damage: 30%
All Resistance: 77%
Block and Stun Recovery Increase: 12%
Enemy Critical Multiplier Reduction: 20%
Life Regeneration: 70.7
Run Speed Increase: 17%
LEVEL 85:
Life: 4031
Shield: 68
Damage Reduction: 15% (3 Cry Charges Up - 40% During Granite Flask Effect)
Chance To Evade: 43% (50% During Diamond Flask Effect)
Chance To Dodge Attacks: 40%
Chance To Dodge Spell Damage: 30%
All Resistance: 76%
Enemy Critical Multiplier Reduction: 20%
Life Regeneration: 70.7
Run Speed Increase: 25%

WALKTHROUGH
!!WARNING!! THIS BUILD IS EXPENSIVE !!WARNING!!

Items needed for getting this build to work:

Voll's Protector (This chest will do that your Cold Snap fires of constantly)
Quill Rain (This bow will give you the extreme attack speed that is needed for MY! build)
Thief's Torment (MY! build will NOT! work without it's life and mana gained on hit)
Voll's Devotion (This neckless will do that you constantly have Enduring Cry charges up)

Why Voll's Devotion? It goes like this: It will do that you always have 3/4 enduring cry charges up, and that will do that your normal Immortal Call gem will be on it's longest duration at all times and proc constantly, but it will also mean that you will have Vaal Immortal Call for backup against something like elemental reflect with full duration at all times if it's needed. Additional small bonus is also that you will gain 12%/16% damage reduction + 12%/16% all resistances at all times because of the 3/4 enduring cry charges that you constantly have because of Voll's Devotion.

The rest of the gear is pretty much up to you to decide what is best for you as a player, i would recommend you to use the same kind of gear and gem setup as me. Remember to at least have over 80% chance to hit at all times, i would recommend you to get the same kind of quiver as me with the same mods that is on my quiver, that would also keep your critical multiplier under 300% so you don't start getting problems with reflect or lightning thorns.

If you do NOT! have a critical strike chance on +40% you should not be using Ethereal Knives in your setup with Split Arrow or be using Concentrated Effect with your Barrage setup, instead of those gems, use Increased Critical Strikes gem in both setups. All this is of course if you got 6L Voll's chest and 6L Quill Rain bow.

Can't you afford a 6L Voll's and Quill Rain, then you can easy just use a 5L of both, then just take out Ethereal Knives with the Split arrow setup and take out the Concentrated Effect with the Barrage setup.

You can use 5L or 6L Windripper bow with this build, but you should know that you attack speed and leech will decrease drastically and maps with Temporal Chains is NOT! playable. But there is a way around this, just take out Ethereal Knives and put in a 20/20 Faster Attack gem that should put you up over 3.5 attacks per second, it's not 5.5 like with Quill Rain and you will be lossing the dps from Ethereal Knives and a lot of life leech but it's still playable and your single target dps CoC Barrage is going to love you for using Windripper, but overall i would NOT! recommend using this bow, Quill Rain is the bow that makes this build glow.

To use other items then referred to in this guide with this build is NOT! something i would recommend, you will get another spin on my build and i can't tell you that it will work for sure.

BANDITS
Normal: Help Oak (+40Life)
Cruel: Kill All (1 Passive Skill Point)
Merciless: Help Alira (+1 Power Charge)

VIDEOS
LEVEL 74 GORGE MAP:
The map with the best drops of the day. (Lioneye's Glare drops in the end of the map)
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sgcbg700SmQ
LEVEL 75 PLATEAU MAP:
The map with the highest quantity bonus of the day. (Nothing but crap in the whole map)
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EoO_sSakH4c&feature=youtu.be
LEVEL 76 PRECINCT MAP:
With a little control, Lightning Thorns is no big deal.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SNSwN3UXTOc
LEVEL 76 CREMATORIUM MAP:
Temporal Chains and Chilled Ground is nothing when you carry Quill Rain bow. (Video speed increased with 0.25 - NOT! intentionally the emergency button gets pressed half way in to the video)
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ES0LUh7kzao

UPS
There not that much this build can't handle, reflect, lightning thorns whatever you bring at it it will take it down.

I have NEVER! played funnier builds then The Thief v1 & v2 in PoE, it's amazing.

This build is awesome for any league, hardcore or softcore. But if you go hardcore then don't get over 300% Critical Strike Multiplier, because even that reflect and lightning thorns is not something that is a problem for this build you can still kill your self if you got to much Critical Strike Multiplier.

DOWNS
Maps with a elemental reflect mod roll can be tricky to take down if you got to high critical multiplier, i would recommend you to NOT! Have more then 300% critical strike multiplier when you go down to clear it.

The boss Spinner of False Hope from the Jungle Valley Map can be a bitch if you get the map with a nasty roll. I would recommend you to take at least 1 granite flask and 2 Amethyst Flasks down with you to kill her.

I will add more downs in here when i meet it on my road to level 100.

Twitch
http://twitch.tv/disabletv

Stream Schedule: Everyday, 7 days a week from 10.00 to 22.00 GMT+1 (12 hours a day)

Every second weekend i have my son, so only streaming those weekends from 12.00 to 14.00 and 20.00 to 22.00 GMT+1 (4 hours a day)

YouTube
https://youtube.com/channel/UCcuT0DX3cJiqVz0dX16P01w

Click here for weekly Disable highlight videos.

Facebook
https://www.facebook.com/disabletv

Follow me on facebook for news about when the stream goes live and get daily comments from me.

Twitter
https://twitter.com/disabletv

Follow me on twitter for news about when the stream goes live and get daily comments from me.

THE THIEF v2

BUILDS

ITEMS
GEAR & GEMS:

BLING & SHINE
Bow: Storm Cloud Season Five Skin + Ebony Weapon Effect
Chest: Hyrri's Ire Skin
Helmet: Leather Hood Skin
Boots: Lioneye's Paws Skin + Ebony Footprints Effect
Fireball Gem: Dragon Fireball Effect

STATS
OFFENCE:
LEVEL 80:
Damage Per Second: 893 (Lightning Arrow Alone)
Chance To Hit: 80%
Attacks Per Second: 4.4 (4 Frenzy Charges Up)
Critical Strike Chance: 75% (4 Power Charges Up)
Physical Life Leech: 3%
Shock Duration Increase 30%
Additional Chance to Freeze: 5%
LEVEL 85:
Damage Per Second: 1047 (Lightning Arrow Alone)
Chance To Hit: 86%
Attacks Per Second: 4.7 (4 Frenzy Charges Up)
Critical Strike Chance: 76.2% (4 Power Charges Up)
Physical Life Leech: 3%
Shock Duration Increase 30%
Additional Chance to Freeze: 5%
DEFENCE:
LEVEL 80:
Life: 3562
Damage Reduction: 10% (32% During Granite Flask Effect & 49% With 4 Endurance Charges)
Chance To Evade: 38% (43% During Diamond Flask Effect))
Chance To Dodge Attacks: 46%
Chance To Dodge Spell Damage: 46%
Ondar's Guile: Doubles chance to Evade Projectile Attacks
All Resistance: 75%
Run Speed Increase: 42%
Auras: Haste and Purity of Elements
LEVEL 85:
Life: 4055
Damage Reduction: 10% (32% During Granite Flask Effect & 49% With 4 Endurance Charges)
Chance To Evade: 43% (47% During Diamond Flask Effect)
Chance To Dodge Attacks: 46%
Chance To Dodge Spell Damage: 46%
Ondar's Guile: Doubles chance to Evade Projectile Attacks
All Resistance: 75%
Run Speed Increase: 42%
Auras: Haste and Purity of Elements

WALKTHROUGH
!!WARNING!! THIS BUILD IS EXPENSIVE !!WARNING!!

Items needed for getting this build to work:

Daresso's Defiance (This chest will do that you constantly have Endurance Charges & onslaught)
Windripper (This bow will give you great attack speed and the highest base crit chance possible)
Thief's Torment (MY! build will NOT! work without it's life and mana gained on hit)
Victario's Acuity (This neckless will do that you constantly have power and frenzy charges up)

The rest of the gear is pretty much up to you to decide what is best for you as a player, i would recommend you to use the same kind of gear and gem setup as me. For map farming in group chance out your neckless with a really nice rare one, Victario's is all about how fast YOU! can kill the monsters and in group it's not only you doing the killing. Remember to at least have over 80% chance to hit at all times. I would recommend you to get the same kind of quiver as me with the same mods that is on my quiver that would also keep your critical multiplier on 300% so you don't start getting problems with reflect or lightning thorns.

Can't you afford a 6L Daresso's Defiance and Windripper, then you can easy just use a 5L of both, then just take out Faster Attacks with the Lightning Arrow setup and take out the Concentrated Effect with the Barrage setup.

To use other items then referred to in this guide with this build is NOT! something i would recommend, you will get another spin on my build and i can't tell you that it will work for sure.

BANDITS
Normal: Help Oak (+40Life)
Cruel: Kill All (+1 Passive Skill Point)
Merciless: Help Oak (+1 Endurance Charge)

VIDEOS
LEVEL 73 DRY PENINSULA MAP:
LEVEL 74 GORGE MAP:
LEVEL 75 NECROPOLIS MAP:
Not much to say about this map besides it was REALLY! boring.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Mchgo9c8yA8
LEVEL 77 SHIPYARD MAP:
Fun map with a fun boss. (Video speed increased with 0.25)
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kJ2JegVjsZY

UPS
There is not that much this build can't handle, reflect, lightning thorns whatever you bring at it it will take it down.

I have NEVER! played funnier builds then The Thief v1 & v2 in PoE, it's amazing.

This build is awesome for any league, hardcore or softcore. But if you go hardcore then don't get over 300% Critical Strike Multiplier, because even that reflect and lightning thorns is not something that is a problem for this build you can still kill your self if you got to much Critical Strike Multiplier.

DOWNS
Maps with reflect mod roll and monsters with lightning thorns can be tricky to take down if you got to high critical multiplier, i would recommend you to NOT! Have more then 300% critical strike multiplier.

The boss Spinner of False Hope from the Jungle Valley Map can be a bitch if you get the map with a nasty roll. I would recommend you to take at least 1 granite flask and 2 Amethyst Flasks down with you to kill her.

I will add more downs in here when i meet it on my road to level 100.

Twitch
http://twitch.tv/disabletv

Stream Schedule: Everyday, 7 days a week from 10.00 to 22.00 GMT+1 (12 hours a day)

Every second weekend i have my son, so only streaming those weekends from 12.00 to 14.00 and 20.00 to 22.00 GMT+1 (4 hours a day)

YouTube
https://youtube.com/channel/UCcuT0DX3cJiqVz0dX16P01w

Click here for weekly Disable highlight videos.

Facebook
https://www.facebook.com/disabletv

Follow me on facebook for news about when the stream goes live and get daily comments from me.

Twitter
https://twitter.com/disabletv

Follow me on twitter for news about when the stream goes live and get daily comments from me.

IGN: DisableTV
Last edited by DisableTV on Apr 8, 2014, 4:41:56 PM
"
I am streaming everyday, 7 days a week, 12 hours a day.

I bet your parents are so proud. Great career choice.
"
Bradaw wrote:
"

You should really read this again: Please keep all comments friendly and casual.

And to answer your so called question or what it is, i am 31 years old and i am so locky that i don't need to work the rest of my life because i have more money in my bank account then you are EVER! going to make your whole life, because i worked my ass of for 9 years stright in the army :) So now i am doing what i love, playing games, and why not stream at the same time :)

But thanks for the free bump m8 :D

Disable
Last edited by DisableTV on Mar 6, 2014, 12:35:05 PM
You think this is an good option to go with as first character on Invasion?

edit

and if so could you post a skill tree from 0-30 or something. so i know how to start
Last edited by kramurz on Mar 6, 2014, 12:52:09 PM
"
kramurz wrote:
You think this is an good option to go with as first character on Invasion?

edit

and if so could you post a skill tree from 0-30 or something. so i know how to start

Yes i really do think it's a great character to go with on the new leagues, but it's will cost you a bit to build it, so maby make a magic find character in the start and then make some currency the first month and then use the next 3 months on building up a character like this one, if it's still the character you want after a month playing with your MF char.

But if you wanna level this character, just go with bow and use ROA and Barrage all the way to 65 and if you got the gear needed for this kind of character at that point then respec the about 10 points needed to be respecced and you good to go :D

I see i forgot to add bantids to my post, ill just do that :D

Last edited by DisableTV on Mar 6, 2014, 1:07:33 PM
"
DisableTV wrote:
"
Bradaw wrote:
"

You should really read this again: Please keep all comments friendly and casual.

And to answer your so called question or what it is, i am 31 years old and i am so locky that i don't need to work the rest of my life because i have more money in my bank account then you are EVER! going to make your whole life, because i worked my ass of for 9 years stright in the army :) So now i am doing what i love, playing games, and why not stream at the same time :)

But thanks for the free bump m8 :D

Disable

To be fair 9 years of the army is hardly any money.. even with a high rank it is still pretty low income.
"
CRABSNZ wrote:
To be fair 9 years of the army is hardly any money.. even with a high rank it is still pretty low income.

That really depends on what contry you from m8 and what you bin doing for those 9 years :)
But enough about that :) it's not what this post is about :)

So this goes out to all :)

Please keep all comments friendly and casual.

Disable

Hi,

could you explain what are the priorities about gems if we don't have a 6L.

For exemple 5L Bow etc

Or what is important in gear? Another bow instead of Quill Rain or before Quill Rain?

Thank you
Last edited by Ptit_Moustique on Mar 6, 2014, 4:41:00 PM
"
Hi,

could you explain what are the priorities about gems if we don't have a 6L.

For exemple 5L Bow etc

Or what is important in gear? Another bow instead of Quill Rain or before Quill Rain?

Thank you

I see i haven'd added that to the post, i will do that under the gear & gems section :)

3 items that goes togetter in thsi build. Quill Rain, Voll's and Thief's ring, thats the 3 most importent items to get, without em it wil not work at all.

Lest say you go with a 5L Quill rain, then just don't have Crit chance in it, and if you go with a 5L voll's then don't have cons effect in it :)

Attack speed is everythinh in this build, and the same with power charges, and thats why you use Quill rain and voll's. If you read cold snap tool tip you will understand :) and without thiefs ring, then nothing of what this build can do will be possible :)

The ohter items is up to you, but i would recommend the same kind of items i have, but remember, if you wanna play this character/build on hardcore, then don't get more then 300% Critical multi :)

Hope that summens up what you need to know m8 :)

Will add it in a bit to the post :)

Disable
Last edited by DisableTV on Mar 6, 2014, 4:50:18 PM
It helps thank you

I want to try this build it looks fun!It's a reroll and I don't have a lot of money for this now;)

Would be great if you can describe the stuff like you did in the post

Thank you guy :)

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info