The Thief - CoC Bow Shadow [1.1.2]

"
JungleBeanr wrote:
arc and arctic breath got an insane buff on 1.1.2. whats your take on this. does thiefv1 stay the same? is chain still worth using?

I don't run this build exactly but I run a fairly comparable bow CoC build. These are the link setups that I run (with Hatred on EK for freezing) and I can testify that the Arc and AB buffs are amazing and I do a metric shitload of damage.
Last edited by demonguard on Apr 7, 2014, 8:32:41 PM
this is the best guide ever XD

my bow is similiar to yours...3b 3g

but i put barrage+coc+ek+lightning warp+power charge on crit+discharge

softcore build haha
Hi everybody, been taking a break away from the game to do IRL stuff but back again :)

My answer to if i still would use chain on my The Thief v1 setup is yes i would, chain is awesome with split arrow and it means you hit more target = cold snap wilt snap the shit out of em :D and EK is is also awesome with chain :)

The new Arc buff and Artic breath buff is inzane, makes the v1 even better :)

If you are not the person who like Quill rain bow that much and would rather have a high base crit chance then machine gun attack speed but still wanna keep arc and cold snap, then i would recommend using windripper and maby combine v1 and v2 that would make somethink fantastick for sure :D

Thanks for all the great respons in the post everybody :D

Stay happy..

Disable
IGN: DisableTV
Last edited by DisableTV on Apr 8, 2014, 4:43:19 PM
Disable Thanks mate for posting this guide.
Is there anyway to make people less hate our build? Every-time i join a party people start cursing :(.

Because coc make their game jam like fark.
Last edited by commonjunks on Apr 9, 2014, 5:49:12 AM
"
DisableTV wrote:

If you are not the person who like Quill rain bow that much and would rather have a high base crit chance then machine gun attack speed but still wanna keep arc and cold snap, then i would recommend using windripper and maby combine v1 and v2 that would make somethink fantastick for sure :D

i recently had a kaoms drop and got
with the currency. so far ive been loving the consistency of 94% crit chance instead of the 46% i got with with quill rain. i am still using split arrow with arc and cold snap chain for the shock stacks and because arc feels really strong compared to before. only thing i miss about quill rain is the life on hit from thief's torment. now with windripper im only getting about half of what i was but i just have to be a little more careful. its a shame that unique necklace you use isnt in ambush so in order to reach 94% crit with power charges i need to have a volls =/
"
commonjunks wrote:
Disable Thanks mate for posting this guide.
Is there anyway to make people less hate our build? Every-time i join a party people start cursing :(.

Because coc make their game jam like fark.

Hehe peolpe will always hate on CoC builds :P

Glad you like it champ, makes me happy :D

stay happy..

Disable
"
JungleBeanr wrote:
"
DisableTV wrote:

i recently had a kaoms drop and got
with the currency. so far ive been loving the consistency of 94% crit chance instead of the 46% i got with with quill rain. i am still using split arrow with arc and cold snap chain for the shock stacks and because arc feels really strong compared to before. only thing i miss about quill rain is the life on hit from thief's torment. now with windripper im only getting about half of what i was but i just have to be a little more careful. its a shame that unique necklace you use isnt in ambush so in order to reach 94% crit with power charges i need to have a volls =/

Nice man :P Gz on the Kaom's drop :D

stay strong...

Disable
Hi there, Disable!

I became a fan of your build since I saw the first video and the progression to v2 was also a great choice in many ways.

The longer I play it the more I see how many great choices you made for this build. Absolutely excellent job!

I stopped using Quill Rain (V1) because I found it very unstable -if I couldn't crit consistently my dmg was very spiky and unpredictable. I switched to V2.

I improvised:

Laugh all you want haha, but for 2c this bow let's me roll on maps quite easily, consistent damage -even with under-levelled gems.

I found that their 5L versions come to similar prices. I stacked up the most currency I've ever had in this game (haha!) and I can afford either one of them. There is a nice 5L Daresso's GGGBB but there isn't a coloured Voll's -I'm not sure how hard it will be to recolour due to stats (I think Daresso's are easier to recolour for GGGBB or GGGGB).

As for Victario's Acuity / Power Charge issues:
Frenzy - Power Charge on Crit - Increased Critical Strikes - GMP/Faster attacks/chain?
I was thinking to incorporate Curse on hit with this setup but it's not viable with 4L.

My thought is: this frenzy/power setup would be viable with 20/20 Power charge on crit and a Windripper. Any thoughts?
You don't seem to sustain your power/frenzy charges all the time in your videos anyway.

Thanks a lot for posting the build, it's fantastic!
Hope to see some content from you soon :)
Last edited by MavFilo on Apr 9, 2014, 2:41:43 PM
Hi,
Thanks for the build. I was using Wurpo's but since he stopped maintaining the thread and you did, I switched to yours by using a 72 show skill reset.
I have had a hard time socket in the quill rain. The best I got right now is 5a. I have a 6 Valls and a 5h vols that I need to chrome correctly. But I am out of orbs, so I currently make do with tabula rasa.

My question to you is :
Have you tried using faster projectiles rather than faster attacks? It seems to work quite well with quality Freezing Pulse. Huge FP damage with a great range. What do you think?
Cheers
Hi Disable,

Love your build, this is the build i will be funding first after my MF build. I do have a question though. In the new leagues, Voll's devotion is not available. What gem setup would you recommend using instead? without the perpetual endurance charges, immortal call is pretty useless. Is there another way to get the endurance charges? or some other defensive setup i can use?
( -(oo)-")

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info