The Thief - CoC Bow Shadow [1.1.2]

have you tried atziri with version 1 or 2 yet? do you think it would be possible with either?
"
JungleBeanr wrote:
have you tried atziri with version 1 or 2 yet? do you think it would be possible with either?

If you combine v1 and v2 and you take everythink on v2 but chance out neckless and chest with Voll's chest and voll's neckless then you are good to go.

I was going to make a v3 where i combine v1 and v2 like in said in my last reply, but i love v2 so much that i don't wanna go away from it :) And right now i am trying to get my hands on 50/50 maligaro's with lvl 12 elemental weakness curse on hit. that would be INZANE! upgrade :)

But yeah overall do some spins on it and see what you get out of it :) v2 is my favorit :)

Keep happy..

Disable
IGN: DisableTV
Last edited by DisableTV on Mar 25, 2014, 6:13:52 AM
Dude,

This just struck me, with a bit of respec, wouldn't your build be better with dual wield dagger with ST? maybe Ungil's Gauche ? V1 thief is tankier still...with thief torment stealing life like crazy ...and with some respecs to the bow specific skills can't we make a ST COC build from this? ...I dunno , just wondering ...
Follow me on YouTube & Twitch for more info on new content.
Latest build : 3.4 Holy Shepherd - Dominating Blow

https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2209856/page/1
Stay safe exiles ;)
"
dr0guletz wrote:
Dude,

This just struck me, with a bit of respec, wouldn't your build be better with dual wield dagger with ST? maybe Ungil's Gauche ? V1 thief is tankier still...with thief torment stealing life like crazy ...and with some respecs to the bow specific skills can't we make a ST COC build from this? ...I dunno , just wondering ...

I would recommend you to look on the forum, should be a build like that out there :)

But dagger is melee = close range and bow = long range and long range is really nice and using my v2 build the crit chance is going to be the same as it would be with dagger, about 80 to 90%

It's PoE, pretty much everything works :) But it would not be somethink that has to do with my guide :)

But happy hunting on the forum, you should be able to find somethink :)

This guide is really nice, a inzane glass cannon and it uses spectral throw so it's still about medium range.
http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/787487

Be happy..

Disable
Last edited by DisableTV on Mar 25, 2014, 11:48:31 AM
Awesome builds bro :)
I'm wondering why there's both two CoC? Is Lightning arrow for bosses and barrage for normal mobs?
"
Bearclaw wrote:
I'm wondering why there's both two CoC? Is Lightning arrow for bosses and barrage for normal mobs?

v1 is using split arrow setup as AOE
v2 is using lightning arrow setup as AOE
v1 and v2 is using the same barrage setup for single target.

Keep happy.

Disable

Last edited by DisableTV on Mar 29, 2014, 1:35:57 AM
I don't know what's with all the hate for this build but it looks incredible + it's AMAZINGLY FUN TO PLAY which is one of the most important aspects of any build IMO.
Would really like to build a shadow just like yours Disable.
Cheers!
IGN : UnholyRampage
Last edited by ahbab99 on Mar 29, 2014, 12:26:44 PM
"
ahbab99 wrote:
I don't know what's with all the hate for this build but it looks incredible + it's AMAZINGLY FUN TO PLAY which is one of the most important aspects of any build IMO.
Would really like to build a shadow just like yours Disable.
Cheers!

Lovers and haters, they are all welcome <3

Thanks man, it's really appreciated and i can't agree more it's all about the fun :D fortunately my builds works really inzane and i can't be more happy with what i have created.

The Thief v2 is 100% my favorite :)

Hope you get to great one m8 :)

Stay happy..

Disable
Last edited by DisableTV on Mar 29, 2014, 3:01:31 PM
arc and arctic breath got an insane buff on 1.1.2. whats your take on this. does thiefv1 stay the same? is chain still worth using?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info