The Thief - CoC Bow Shadow [1.1.2]

"
Aramiso wrote:
Disable answer me this :p

In your leveling walkthrough skilltree you make a diffrent starting route - you take the (att speed - mov. speed - proj. dam notes) But in the 75 point skilltree you take the (spell dam - ele. dam) route, so in other words a complete reespec at 75??

No hehe not at all :) you just take out 5 points back from where you traveled to, so lest say you are in the marauder tre when you wanna respecc, then you just take out 5 points back from there, then put em in the spell damage notes in the start of the shadow and then take out the other nodes and put em back in the marauder tree, over all 10 respecc points :)

Keep Happy

Disable
IGN: DisableTV
Last edited by DisableTV on Mar 19, 2014, 6:09:31 AM
"
DisableTV wrote:
"
Aramiso wrote:
Disable answer me this :p

In your leveling walkthrough skilltree you make a diffrent starting route - you take the (att speed - mov. speed - proj. dam notes) But in the 75 point skilltree you take the (spell dam - ele. dam) route, so in other words a complete reespec at 75??

No hehe not at all :) you just take out 5 points back from where you traveled to, so lest say you are in the marauder tre when you wanna respecc, then you just take out 5 points back from there, then put em in the spell damage notes in the start of the shadow and then take out the other nodes and put em back in the marauder tree, over all 10 respecc points :)

Keep Happy

Disable

Ahhh yea ofc :) doohh
Can't wait for Thief v2.0 ...and, when you DO finish it, please add video ...that's what makes everything fall in place ..
Follow me on YouTube & Twitch for more info on new content.
Latest build : 3.4 Holy Shepherd - Dominating Blow

https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2209856/page/1
Stay safe exiles ;)
"
dr0guletz wrote:
Can't wait for Thief v2.0 ...and, when you DO finish it, please add video ...that's what makes everything fall in place ..

Trust me v2 will be as updated as v1 :)

Disable
Can't wait !

My friends are like "dude, stop that my pc will break" and i`m like "stfu :) i`m doing all the work here" truth be told dmg is insane for 2 spells, can't imagine for 3 , and perma freeze rulz.

Other thing, i`ve been trying to see your stream for about 3 days now and nothing...OFFLINE ..anything wrong? i`m GMT+2 ...only checked in the hours you said you'll be online ..

Stay safe exiles ;)
"
dr0guletz wrote:
Can't wait !

My friends are like "dude, stop that my pc will break" and i`m like "stfu :) i`m doing all the work here" truth be told dmg is insane for 2 spells, can't imagine for 3 , and perma freeze rulz.

Other thing, i`ve been trying to see your stream for about 3 days now and nothing...OFFLINE ..anything wrong? i`m GMT+2 ...only checked in the hours you said you'll be online ..

Nah i am sorry, IRL stuff is kicking my ass atm :P stream will be back to normal again from tomorrow of from 10 to 22 GMT+1

stream coming online today at 18.00 GMT+1

Keep Happy

Disable
Got it .

So...any spoilers on v2? :) teasers maybe? :)

Stay safe exiles ;)
this build is good for invassion?
"
dr0guletz wrote:
Got it .

So...any spoilers on v2? :) teasers maybe? :)

Coming soon m8 :)

"
chichopow wrote:
this build is good for invassion?

Yeah it is, but sadly a bit expensiv :(

Keep happy :)

Disable
Last edited by DisableTV on Mar 19, 2014, 12:33:36 PM
"
dr0guletz wrote:
"
helikz wrote:
so i took the dive and got windripper.

gear ( belt and boots are definitely suboptimal )

Spoiler

spec @ 80ish optimized for windripper.

Spoiler
http://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAAAgYB3nfVT_v1tDjlGYw2VUsmlW17tUhtbFM1m7UZii2Dlwb7CfbaGo_Eorvj_rp9ddN-Av7fhELDXfJw1cBRcFLz6ha_h9th4uOEDkidqmKs1p0Rlp2j_Kte-o_6STs2e7SjcLvZEy9vf8YnqVptJDynXElRoqPB820ZLR9Ms1Aw215jQ_LhBfkV8PljveY-z1FHqriqf419GtvuDiP27_BaSFb6_MVnoId2Sn0wfG_yOdSgn90NW69OKimlOlgEfocZ51Qk_eHboaQ=

impressions are basically that it's a lot more point efficient (if you have volls devotion) to help oak in merc for the extra endurance charge, then branch over the witch for the extra power charge instead of taking the alira point and traveling into the marauder area. the evasion vs armor thing is pure preferece, though there are merits with a spellcast heavy build to go with phase acrobatics.

the auras are interchangable, but normally haste and grace. sub in poe for ele weakness maps ofc.

just my 2c
Dude , how about taking the DIVE and making a video with some gameplay.

I really like your skill tree build, your choice in items, and i wanna see the difference between the Quill Rain (much appreciated)

And for DISABLE ...dude, i was rushed to piety in merciless by a party of 2 ppl, and at piety we went for 3 split kills ...i was the first one to get to her (considering the fact that i was lvl 67 and the other ppl were 75+ ...sooo ...awesooomeee)

I know i brag about every little thing i do , but i`m really enjoying this build...like DISABLE said...not the tankiest...not the highest DPS out there....but fun as hell to play ...

Cya guyz , have fun!

DRG

yeah ok,

HERE... http://youtu.be/eKtzbq5HWiU

or maybe here.

possibly over there too, those crazy kiwis and their forum coding is unpredictable.
twitch.tv/helikz
Last edited by helikz on Mar 19, 2014, 3:12:28 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info