[1.1.1b] [Incinerate EB-MoM-Witch ] [Beginner Friendly] [March 28th Update][+Bonus Build]

Can someone post a Scion version of this build? Would it be weaker then a Witch version?

I just dont like to start Witch again, im bored of her skin (appearance) and voices :)
Last edited by Franek on Mar 6, 2014, 10:17:06 AM
"
Shademehre wrote:
"
xRaimon wrote:
After life leech changes how viable is to face tank now with this build? And why no CI, no ES at all? Is my 1st witch and I am a bit lost.

The reason theres no ES is because you turn it all into mana with eldrich battery so you have a massive mana pool, then take mind over matter so that 40% of incoming damage goes to your mana before life. This requires a ton of mana regen and a huge mana pool so that you dont go OOM instantly and not be able to cast anything. It is also required if you intend to have Arctic armour up all the time as lvl 20 gives you about -500 mana\sec while moving.

Aha now I understand thanks
Nice Build. But wanted to ask if its possible to modify it for freeze witch(FP or Ice Spear) or should i just take the tree like it is?
Havent played a witch in a long time and just wanted to start one again in new league.
Is it possible to incorporate magic find into this build?
Life leech got nerfed do we still use it?
Very nice build, even tho I just ripped at level 47 to insane invasion boss.
Why didnt u talke elemental adaptation and why not taking Increased Fire damg from Witch tree?

+ why not taking the Shadow route and get mental Acuity + life node+ life and mana node and haste ..
Seams to be a better investment or is harrier that good?
Last edited by Esurah on Mar 6, 2014, 4:21:06 PM
I'm going to run Vaal Molten Shell instead of Blood Rage because it is really good and even better with Increased Duration and Increased AOE. I will be using an AR/ES item for those links instead of the EV/ES gloves that you have. Do you think it would still be worth getting the EV nodes even if I only have EV on chest and one of either boots/gloves/or helmet?
Domination IGN: The_Bloody_Fist and Aurora_Temptus
http://poexplorer.com/ - Forum Item Search
http://exilestats.com/ex/ - Approximate currency exchange rate.
http://www.poebuilder.com/ - Advanced skill tree builder.
Sorry for answering late. Have been busy leveling and testing

"
asbo96 wrote:
Life leech got nerfed do we still use it?

Yes it still works quite good. It has some pretty weird behavior though. It seems to have like some kind of "momentum" going on. Wen you start leeching a big target (like dominus e.g.) I dont lose health at all. But as soon as I interupt my fire-stream things get really rough. Whne I start shooting again It needs some time to ramp-up again.

Is anyone else encountering this weird behavior? But what I can say is, that the build works very much like before and has even more dps due to the witch transition with buffed nodes.

"
renroval wrote:
Is it possible to incorporate magic find into this build?

Yes it is. Not easy though. Check out my example gear. I got something going. Its not that easy as other builds like summoner for example.

"
Nice Build. But wanted to ask if its possible to modify it for freeze witch(FP or Ice Spear) or should i just take the tree like it is?
Havent played a witch in a long time and just wanted to start one again in new league.

It would be possible to midify it I think but havent really tryed. FP is a pretty crit dependant spell. And Crit is something that is not so easy to come by. Alos Crit/Critmod has been nerfed lately and I dont know the state of critbuilds atm.

Ice Spear might be something to consider. I dont know how Ice Spear Builds work in general and what is important to make em a viable damage source. Maybe check out a accoarding build and go to the drawing board. I would be very much interested what you could come up with.

Im always looking for alternative builds based on the EB-MoM Platform

"
Esurah wrote:
Why didnt u talke elemental adaptation and why not taking Increased Fire damg from Witch tree?

+ why not taking the Shadow route and get mental Acuity + life node+ life and mana node and haste ..
Seams to be a better investment or is harrier that good?

We dont profit from attack speed at all.

Increased Fire Damage is just 1/3 of our overall damge since we got Chaos and Lightning on our Incinerate wich are the other 2/3.

Elemental Adaptation is something to consider actually. I think about this.

"
mustafa2812 wrote:
I'm going to run Vaal Molten Shell instead of Blood Rage because it is really good and even better with Increased Duration and Increased AOE. I will be using an AR/ES item for those links instead of the EV/ES gloves that you have. Do you think it would still be worth getting the EV nodes even if I only have EV on chest and one of either boots/gloves/or helmet?

Seems like a good Idea. I havent really studied all the Vaal Gems so far but they are definately on my radar. If somethings proves beneficial to this build I will update this guide.

Its ok to use AR/ES for one item. Its pretty hard to get enough Red Sockets going on EV/ES Items.
EV/ES is better because of our Nodes.

I wouldnt recommend skipping Armor. In 75++ Maps you encounter very hard physical hitting monsters. Every bit of Armour counts. Armor is like Resistance. Giant Skeletons or the Demonswith long Whip-Arms (forgot the name) for example hit like a Truck.
Thanks for keeping this updated. It provides a lot of info for those of us who haven't played in some time.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info