[**1.2**] The Party Pooper" Endgame CoC EK/Flame surge-Discharger~Outrageous DPS + Anti-Reflect

Two more questions:

Why does this build take Mind Drinker?

You can use the mana leech, but you're not doing any significant physical damage, are you?

And,..

What Bandit rewards do you take?
Last edited by Brazilski on Mar 16, 2014, 8:27:24 AM
@Reoxy Did you recently change the tree around a bit?

How is it working out for you so far?
"
Brazilski wrote:
Two more questions:

You can use the mana leech, but you're not doing any significant physical damage, are you?

And,..

What Bandit rewards do you take?

Mind drinker helps a bit. My cyclone does about 1.5k dmg, so thats about 30 mana regen more. And kill all bandits.

"
EcNeRWaLJ wrote:
@Reoxy Did you recently change the tree around a bit?

How is it working out for you so far?

My tree is the same that i have posted. I have changed it couple of times if u havent noticed and it works well.
IGN: Reoxy
"
Brazilski wrote:
Two more questions:

And,..

What Bandit rewar5ds do you take?

having more mana regen isn't always the best. As long as you have enough to cyclone 3 times then its better than continously cycloning because the longer you cyclone the further desync will carry you. Desync at higher levels is a killer.

For bandits I got the extra endurance charge. Worth it when you get volls devotion.
How viable is this build with a 5l instead of 6? Which would you remove? I'm currently playing HC leveling, and the selection of 6l is pretty mediocre.
this hc viable atm with leech nerfs?
Does anyone know how much DEEPS this build has roughly? or is it impossible to calculate with all the stuff based on crit?
"
MindR wrote:
"
bodohspam wrote:
is volls devotion compulsary for this build? normal gear will do?

I'm no expert whatsoever. I'm lvl 66 atm, leveled with this from like 45-50 (can't remember). I just about invested in a Voll's Devotion and so far I feel it will be all worth. My DPS rose so much I got desynced back to Act 1.

Would buy again.

Voll's Devotion does not exist in the new leagues.
Reoxy,What is the main purpose of the Flame Totem on the gloves? I am new to this build. If it's for some utilities,could you suggest more any other gems.
"
darkfuku wrote:
Reoxy,What is the main purpose of the Flame Totem on the gloves? I am new to this build. If it's for some utilities,could you suggest more any other gems.

Its just something i sometimes use to kill bosses(have linked it to a iir and iiq gem). So theres really no need for it.
IGN: Reoxy

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info