[**1.2**] The Party Pooper" Endgame CoC EK/Flame surge-Discharger~Outrageous DPS + Anti-Reflect

Why is it necesarry to use either Dream Fragments or Auxium?
"
Why is it necesarry to use either Dream Fragments or Auxium?

For the improved chill/freeze resistance via Auxium and freeze immunity on Dream Fragments.

Edited for typing retardation D:
Last edited by ExoticAnimal on Mar 4, 2014, 12:58:09 PM
With the upcoming -60% leech from Vaal Pact, I suspect my CI Discharger will have to be rerolled into some entirely different build =(. And it wasn't even finished yet, I was starting to respec some points to make it work.

Oh well, maybe the new patch will make some new fun builds viable. But this one was a lot of fun.
So.. is this really it? No hope for this build surviving? In that case: God damn it, I was having so much fun,and even bought a 6L chest specifically for this build. Silly silly me.
Silsamazing - lvl 100 Witch
SilAndTheVortex - lvl 100 Occultist
well,

if vaal pact nerf LL by 60%, just get MOAR LL ? :(
"
Charlouf wrote:
well,

if vaal pact nerf LL by 60%, just get MOAR LL ? :(

U do ele dmg with this build. Where do u get more life leech for ele dmg?
IGN: Reoxy
Anyone tried it yet?
Last edited by CinderAxe on Mar 5, 2014, 10:23:49 PM
"

I hope you are right. I am really loving this build so far, lvl 61 atm. Just spinning around going BOOMBOMBOBOMBOBM is so much fun. Thank you very much for the new passive tree.

But what if we like.. just skipped maps with ele reflect?
Silsamazing - lvl 100 Witch
SilAndTheVortex - lvl 100 Occultist
Hello people. This is my new lvl91 skill tree.

The builds defensive side has been nerfed a bit(leech, vaal pact) but it still works. I have done ele and phys reflect maps and it does work, but you need to be more carefull. On the other hand my dps has is probably increased 1.5x compared to the original. I also took elemental adaptation mainly becouse it was so close now, and it cant hurt to have more res since vp was nerfed. Will be reporting further experiences with this build later.
IGN: Reoxy
Last edited by Reoxy on Mar 8, 2014, 12:26:07 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info