[**1.2**] The Party Pooper" Endgame CoC EK/Flame surge-Discharger~Outrageous DPS + Anti-Reflect

New video with 1.1 patch build.

http://youtu.be/cS6zp9iZLcA
IGN: Reoxy
Last edited by Reoxy on Mar 6, 2014, 4:41:25 PM
"
ExoticAnimal wrote:
"
Why is it necesarry to use either Dream Fragments or Auxium?

For the improved chill/freeze resistance via Auxium and freeze immunity on Dream Fragments.

Edited for typing retardation D:

Can't you just use a flask that removes chilled/frozen?
Awesome man!
Is it advisable to start with this in ambush league or does it need too much currency to work?
"
Awesome man!
Is it advisable to start with this in ambush league or does it need too much currency to work?

I'm in standard currently lvl 63 with this build. I'm poor now. Totally worth it though.
Silsamazing - lvl 100 Witch
SilAndTheVortex - lvl 100 Occultist
Soooo. i am curious if this build would work with my Templar.
Due to the free respec i wanted to play the cyclone CoC Discharger i've always wanted..(unfortunately don't have a highlevel witch -.-)..
Now my questions are:
1.: is it viable with a 5L Voll's Protector for starting(without EK?)? (don't plan to run highlevel maps right away anyway)
2.:is it playable if i start with cheaper gear and bit by bit start gearing up? (heard that you don't need hiigh-end gear to have fun with this xD)
if u already have 5l volls protector u have room to use ek, since u dont need power charge on crit gem. Dont know if this is a good templar build. Sure u can play with cheap gear too, but then higher maps can be problem ofcourse.

I updated my skilltree, nothing major. Just some optimizing.

Also i crafted few pretty sweet gems
IGN: Reoxy
Last edited by Reoxy on Mar 8, 2014, 12:29:23 PM
"
Reoxy wrote:
if u already have 5l volls protector u have room to use ek, since u dont need power charge on crit gem. Dont know if this is a good templar build. Sure u can play with cheap gear too, but then higher maps can be problem ofcourse.

I updated my skilltree, nothing major. Just some optimizing.

Also i crafted few pretty sweet gems

You may want to consider Influence over Inner Force. Not sure the 12% mana is worth the point.
I run a similar build but instead of accuracy I took block nodes and use rainbowstrides and rathpith. Much safer and more total ES.
I have a question: what makes this build immune to reflect?

Before 1.1 I had a manual discharging build with 7-6-5 charges (power-frenzy-endurance).
It was powered by these gears:

Gem links:
Voidbringer: CoS→Discharge→Increase area→concentrated
Volls: Discharge→increase critical→critical power→manaleech→lifeleech→faster casting
Boots: CWDT(lvl1)→GMP→FP(lvl1)→Ice spear(lvl1)

As you can see, there are two discharges: manual and cast on stun.

With seven power charges, the discharge on Voll’s would be 90+% crit chance.
Both discharges did upwards of 30k damage per explosion.

I would only get killed by reflect on voidbringer proc, otherwise I would remain full ES. Now I kill myself on the reflects like there’s no tomorrow, and can’t handle rare mobs easily. My avg. damage also dropped to around 25k since I have to spend points on reaching over for VP instead of investing into powerful damage.

An approximation to my build in modern passives would be this:

http://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAAAgMBVysHY-aBEVC71jvh4venK20ZwfOCHohC8h3BxSy_7BjDbY_6Xvr8q9vnRwZfasLs8uFjQ-OEwFFw1XBSXfKiLlBCjDa0xYhrtvcRLwW1DPKly42_UUc-z73mMHx_K3fXdEEUdQ6tQ5wY23TxLIVaGiFgQKDvTqLqEuFhIeLqAdy-ingNqW4qOC0fTLNQMNte6-RfKgQHHwI2xdgkpwidrhps5CIpT4V97Dg62C3SjmT3prb6gptN2Ix2tQRdxkbXFkBmng==

I also made a shadow with exact same build because I like to play my own gender more.
Now I tried this build and it is no longer viable.

How can I avoid killing myself on the reflection mobs? I still have shadow lvl 76 with all the free skillpoints to make a working build.

P.S. I gave your version a serious review and decided I should respec into this build, working out a shadow version now, but still don’t understand how reflect immunity works.
Last edited by KYKYLLIKA on Mar 8, 2014, 11:09:23 PM
You also may want to revisit your itemization.
You're spending a ton of points on accuracy related nodes, but you're missing acc on your helm. That alone should give you enough to drop most of the accuracy nodes and pick up some of the crit mult, block, ES, etc....

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info