[**1.2**] The Party Pooper" Endgame CoC EK/Flame surge-Discharger~Outrageous DPS + Anti-Reflect

Hey,

what about the Bandits? :)
Did you kill all?

Greetz
Kill all. Get all points.
IGN: Reoxy
is volls devotion compulsary for this build? normal gear will do?
IGN: OP_Split
GMT +8
"
bodohspam wrote:

I'm no expert whatsoever. I'm lvl 66 atm, leveled with this from like 45-50 (can't remember). I just about invested in a Voll's Devotion and so far I feel it will be all worth. My DPS rose so much I got desynced back to Act 1.

Would buy again.
Silsamazing - lvl 100 Witch
SilAndTheVortex - lvl 100 Occultist
"
bodohspam wrote:

With voll's devotion your DPS would increase drastically. But you can try to use enduring cry manually or link it with CODT.
Cheaper version of this build is 4link discharge-coc-cyclone-life leech and voll's protector w/o links. It's works fine too but with lower survivability.
Hey Reoxy, is just followed your Version of the passive skill tree.
At the moment i am lvl 25, at which lvl should i take the long way to the vaal pact node?
"
DunklerKoenig wrote:
Hey Reoxy, is just followed your Version of the passive skill tree.
At the moment i am lvl 25, at which lvl should i take the long way to the vaal pact node?

I personally always take Vaal Pact at the same time as Chaos Inoculation, so act 2 merciless. Maybe you can take it act 2 Cruel, but it might be overkill.
So is there an updated passive skill tree to this build as of 3/10/14? I see the 91 point build on the front but is that the optimum for survival and dps wise?
"
xl_Phobia_lx wrote:
So is there an updated passive skill tree to this build as of 3/10/14? I see the 91 point build on the front but is that the optimum for survival and dps wise?

Its not the most optimized, its just what im using at the moment. Survivability needs to come mostly from ur gear.
IGN: Reoxy
Last edited by Reoxy on Mar 11, 2014, 7:50:54 AM
I know this isn't much related with the build but..
Being this the first character i do (so i have very little currency) what should i do in order to afford higher price items? I mean, I'm having difficulties in farming (read: "desync") so i don't know how i could go forward in the questline/itemization
http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1019674 SCIENCE shop

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info