[**1.2**] The Party Pooper" Endgame CoC EK/Flame surge-Discharger~Outrageous DPS + Anti-Reflect

Old build thread.

http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/730607/page/1

Idea of the Build:

Crit-Based Cycloner
Insane amounts of DPS
As tanky as possible
Have no problems with Physical/Elemental Reflect (this changed a bit in 1.1 patch)

Keystones:

Chaos Innoculation
Ghost Reaver
Vaal Pact

Skills Used:

Cyclone (as a trigger for EK/Flame surge/Discharge/Arc) (EK got nerfed and flame surge does superior dmg, i advise u to use flame surge instead of ek)
Critical Weakness (To increase DPS)

6L gems: Cyclone, coc, ek, life leech, pcoc(or romiras ring to free this slot) discharge and arc/IIR or what u want.
Curse: critical weaknesss, faster casting
3 or 2L: cwdt with immortal call and enduring cry if u have the slots.

INFO FROM OLD THREAD

Old one got locked and creator banned. But that doesnt stop us from using this awesome build. If you have questions about the build then ask away, but the old link has the(old) build passive trees and build infos. So if ur a beginner looking for detailed info check that link first.

NOTE TO PEOPLE: You can replace Pcoc gem with romiras banquet ring. That way you have one slot open for arc or some other spell. The shock stack really improves dps alot. Its not wise to use support gem in the extra slot since it will make cyclone even more expensive to cast.

Well, now that thats said using curse with this build only makes my clearing speed slower :D

1.2 BUILD Lvl93 low life with atziri's aquity block/spell block version updated 21.8.14

You need rahtpith globe and rainbow stride boots with this one. I got 40% block and 43% spell block with this build. Extremely tanky. If u dont want block build, just throw extra points into spell dmg/crit chance/spell crit etc.

1.2 Here is a lvl93 low life block vaal pact version. Ofcourse u can modify it if something feels better for u, but i tried to optimize it. If u dont want block, then i suggest getting the unnatural calm es nodes in the witch tree. It gives u shit ton more es. If u dont have enough crit or points i suggest using increased critical strikes gem and drop flame surge for example.

1.2 Here is a lvl93 CI block vaal pact version. If u are not running multiple auras or dont want block u can get rid of some of those aura/block nodes and use them as u wish, like for unnatural calm in witch tree. If u dont have enough crit or points i suggest using increased critical strikes gem and drop flame surge for example.

My current gear
Spoiler

Im running discipline, clarity and 3x purity. 3 on mana 2 on life with blood magic gem

I have 7.2k es
All res is 84%
Almost none armor or evasion

Cyclone attack speed is 3.5. Accuracy is 86% and crit chance is 85%, I highly recommend them both being over 80%.

Dps is really hard to say, but deals insane amount of dmg. Probably one of the most dmg dealing build.

Normal: kill all
Cruel: Help kraityn (8% attack speed)
Merciles: Kill all

New videos with my version of the build.

Lvl78 palace ele reflect dual boss with atziri's acuity

Atziri full map (was done without block build, now its cakewalk with block setup)

Lvl 78 palace map with low life shavronnes.

Older videos without low life
Spoiler
Lvl77 Shrine map
http://youtu.be/cS6zp9iZLcA

Lvl78 palace map. Dominus first form is hard, second one not so.
http://youtu.be/r81NeNbWK84
IGN: Reoxy
Last edited by Reoxy on Aug 22, 2014, 10:04:33 AM
good one on reposting this build

im building this build as side project from my main and i must say its not easy to start with but that must also be the horrible gear i use atm(way to little energy shield :P)

and for me still its very hard to keep the mana up while cycloning.

but seeing all the video's on the main topic looks very promissing in the end
bumped for this insane build.

CURRENT GEAR
Spoiler

instead of using the saintly. now i run with low life. which opens up more aura selection for end game maps, and also got the extra attack speed bonus from Blood rage. Over all, low life build pushes the dps of this build to another climax. However, you will sacrifice 1.2k~1.6k armor for not getting ES/armor or ES/EV chest.

PS. the 6L Shav took me 7964 fusings to link it. and around 1900+ chrom to get this color.
Last edited by dOntFa11 on Aug 17, 2015, 9:47:15 PM

yah i finally found auxium :D Now i dont have to use dream fragmenst -> can use ring with MF.
Hi! Thanks for bringing the thread on, as I just started the build as he got banned.

I just reached lvl 60, and this is my gear:

Spoiler

I have this baby waiting for me when I reach 71:

I'm following the passive pretty much step by step, I just have 2 points in resistences + dex and strength. Anyone got any recom or suggestions on my gear so far?

I'm in act 2 merci atm. Got kinda stuck around lvls 40 and had to get some new gear to move on. I have died twice so far in merciless. Both have been to desyncs 'ohlooksuddenlyimdeadIdidntevenseewhatkilledme', other then that I have been able to solo every boss and whatnot perfectly fine. I have used fire traps while recharging ES.

Any tips, hints?

My only other char is a lvl 76 ST DS Scion, so this is quite something else. Looks brilliant.
Silsamazing - lvl 100 Witch
SilAndTheVortex - lvl 100 Occultist
"
bumped for this insane build.

I was the one that got him banned. because he scammed 700+ exalted worth of gears from me

and now i have to slowly regear myself after those lost.

CURRENT GEAR
Spoiler

instead of using the saintly. now i run with low life. which opens up more aura selection for end game maps, and also got the extra attack speed bonus from Blood rage. Over all, low life build pushes the dps of this build to another climax. However, you will sacrifice 1.2k~1.6k armor for not getting ES/armor or ES/EV chest.

PS. the 6L Shav took me 7964 fusings to link it. and around 1900+ chrom to get this color.

thats some wicked sick gear....wish i was that good in making that much currentcy to be abl to affort that kind of gear.

that almost also my problem with the build...you need good and costly gear(let alone the shav if i only look at the helmet thats any good will cost you 100+ exalts..and i have only 1 exalt to my name :P)

Last edited by tntkiller on Mar 3, 2014, 12:04:43 PM
I like the look of this build but I imagine it will be months before I might have enough currency to consider buying a 6L chest so if I was using a 5L chest which of these skill gems would be the best one to leave out?

Thanks.
Is it viable to use ST instead of Cyclone for this build? There's too much desync for me to use Cyclone :(
Patch notes makes me sad. Will have to see if this build is still viable after the patch. And i dont think spectral throw is good to use with discharge since u have to be close to enemies to do dmg to them with discharge.
"
Reoxy wrote:
Patch notes makes me sad. Will have to see if this build is still viable after the patch. And i dont think spectral throw is good to use with discharge since u have to be close to enemies to do dmg to them with discharge.

In what way? As far as I read it and remember the biggest impact to us will be Vaal Pact?
Will you still make a suggestion for tree after patch drops? :)
Silsamazing - lvl 100 Witch
SilAndTheVortex - lvl 100 Occultist

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info