[**1.2**] The Party Pooper" Endgame CoC EK/Flame surge-Discharger~Outrageous DPS + Anti-Reflect

is volls devotion compulsary for this build? normal gear will do?
IGN: OP_Split
GMT +8
Hi, i'm level 44 yet and i find it a bit hard to level with this build..
Anyways, once resists are capped, what is the next thing to aim to? Get a ton of Energy shield first or increase crit to the infinity and beyond?
Yet, as someone posted before, using Voll's Protector should let you use a 5L (without power charge on crit) whose skills would be Increased crit-Life Leech- Discharge - Cocs - Ethereal Knives...
But how would one handle the -50% mana pool? Seeing the low effectiveness of Mana Leech while cycloning, what would be the best way to get past this problem? Ty
http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1019674 SCIENCE shop
Somehow I don't understand how you can use Cyclone when it's linked to Cast on Critical Strike or do you open fights in a different way? Sorry, I'm a newb :x
"
Somehow I don't understand how you can use Cyclone when it's linked to Cast on Critical Strike or do you open fights in a different way? Sorry, I'm a newb :x

Cyclone is an attack, not a spell, so you can use it to open. CoC triggers supported spells when supported attacks crit, so you need at least three links to make it work: attack→CoC→spell.

"
xEverth wrote:
Anyways, once resists are capped, what is the next thing to aim to? Get a ton of Energy shield first or increase crit to the infinity and beyond?
Yet, as someone posted before, using Voll's Protector should let you use a 5L (without power charge on crit) whose skills would be Increased crit-Life Leech- Discharge - Cocs - Ethereal Knives...
But how would one handle the -50% mana pool? Seeing the low effectiveness of Mana Leech while cycloning, what would be the best way to get past this problem? Ty

Level 1 cyclone does not require much mana. I think the build also utilizes a node that does 2% mana leech of physical attack, which lets your EK manaleech rather well. Between the both of these and a hefty mana regen provided by clarity, I had no problem doing Voll’s protector AND voidbringer in the same build.

I tried this build, and it is much fun, BUT I still don’t understand how it survives reflect mobs.
"
KYKYLLIKA wrote:
"

Cyclone is an attack, not a spell, so you can use it to open. CoC triggers supported spells when supported attacks crit, so you need at least three links to make it work: attack→CoC→spell.

"
xEverth wrote:

Level 1 cyclone does not require much mana. I think the build also utilizes a node that does 2% mana leech of physical attack, which lets your EK manaleech rather well. Between the both of these and a hefty mana regen provided by clarity, I had no problem doing Voll’s protector AND voidbringer in the same build.

I tried this build, and it is much fun, BUT I still don’t understand how it survives reflect mobs.

That 2% mana leech does not work with ek, it works only with attacks. Normal reflect mobs, ele or phys can be easily killed, but if they have more mods/map mods like -max res, ele weakness etc. Then it can be quite easy to kill yourself. In one lvl 74 underground map i had too many bad mods and killed myself few times, then i took discharge of the socket and killed everything without it, still worked :D Im going to do new video with reflect at some point.
IGN: Reoxy
Last edited by Reoxy on Mar 9, 2014, 9:48:49 AM
"
xEverth wrote:

The amount of mana isnt as important as mana regen. but if u use volls then u might have to take more mana nodes, and get shit ton of mana and mana regen on gear.
IGN: Reoxy
You may also want to remove Iron Reflexes from the Keystone portion of your op.
5L chest is viable for this build? Or must have 6L
Last edited by Life2v on Mar 9, 2014, 1:17:28 PM
Can you post a video demonstrating how you deal with reflect 75+ map?
IGN: Catastrophically
"
5L chest is viable for this build? Or must have 6L

Drop EK for 5L.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info