[**1.2**] The Party Pooper" Endgame CoC EK/Flame surge-Discharger~Outrageous DPS + Anti-Reflect

actually you are right, I was brainstorming to have less crit chance on dagger to make this more effective but then I remembered that discharge is around 50% anyways so it doesn't matter as it alone will gather all needed charges.

This for sure opens interesting possibilities.

just bought low roll ring to test it and replaced pcoc with increased critical damage. Ultimate solo destroyer(when it triggers) ^^ a bit slower to start its triggering but when it does, the damage and frequency feels better
Last edited by GreatThree on Apr 9, 2014, 8:45:04 PM
Ahh yeah indeed, and EK will also be a power charge generator! Looking forward to testing this out myself!

Trying to 6 link my chest <.<

PCoC may still be viable just for even more charges!! (Different way of generating charges). It won't do that much single target i'm afraid.
Empower might be the better choice

Let the testing commence!
Last edited by Damaos on Apr 10, 2014, 8:38:29 AM
I just bought romiras few hours ago and these are my thoughts: It works, maybe not aswell as I thought, but still works. It didnt seem usefull to run romiras and pcoc at the same time. Also you cant really use any support gem in the pcoc slot, because cyclone becomes too expensive unless you want to use blind or something.

So you have to use skill gem. Storm call wasnt that good, it was way too slow, maybe ok for long boss battles, but otherwise no no. Arc was decent, it just didnt seem to do much dmg compared to my discharge. Didnt try any other skills for now.

So in my opinion this is not better than pcoc. I loose alot of mana reg and mf and gain very little dps. Also you cant drop crit chance nodes from the tree even if u have this ring because you still need to crit with cyclone to trigger discharge, ek.
IGN: Reoxy
Hi. Im lvl 65 with 6l volls chest and amulet and would say very simillar gear like your but i cant run 2 auras and really strugling with mana sustain. I can spin twice with cyclone and my mana just runs out. Can you tell me how is it possible that you run 2 auras and still spin with cyclone? Is it because you have Q20 mana reduction gem? Build is awsome but lack of mana hurts. Would ethernal knive Q20 help? I know that quality increase crit chance - more crit more mana leech? .
"
pimpek21 wrote:
Hi. Im lvl 65 with 6l volls chest and amulet and would say very simillar gear like your but i cant run 2 auras and really strugling with mana sustain. I can spin twice with cyclone and my mana just runs out. Can you tell me how is it possible that you run 2 auras and still spin with cyclone? Is it because you have Q20 mana reduction gem? Build is awsome but lack of mana hurts. Would ethernal knive Q20 help? I know that quality increase crit chance - more crit more mana leech? .

Volls chest is good, but the halved mana really hurts. You basically need 100 mana reg and mind drinker helps too.
Hmm, I've been thinking to corrupt some gems once i get them to q20 level20 but I've been watching wiki and for example cast on crit has only 20 levels? Is that correct?
"
GreatThree wrote:
Hmm, I've been thinking to corrupt some gems once i get them to q20 level20 but I've been watching wiki and for example cast on crit has only 20 levels? Is that correct?

Nope. Not correct.
At what point did you start trying out the 'real hard maps'?

I'm talking about the ones with Piety/Dominus as bosses. 78 palace, Shrine etc.
I'm at lvl 86 now, and can do just about any map. I have some issues with Crematorium, but that's about it. I can do it, I just have to be more careful basically.

Just tested out Poorjoys Asylum today, and I could go retardmode* in a pretty decent sized pack of mobs with 3-man group health just fine. We cleared everything. I died in the end due to being teleported into a room of 04972059720 pretty lil' demons, but eh, whatyagonnado.

*retardmode, when you do a pretty long Cyclone without knowing exactly what awaits you in a rather dangerous map.
Silsamazing - lvl 100 Witch
SilAndTheVortex - lvl 100 Occultist
I only changed into this build when I was lvl90. And Ill take back what I said about romiras banquet. Its very good since you can use arc in the pcoc slot. The shock stacks make me do so much more dmg. The other night I cleared lvl 78 courtyard(-20 max res, dual boss, ele weakness etc) with ease.
Great. Just sold my Romiras, lol.
But in general, you just remove Pcoc and add arc instead? Then shockstack the hell out of them?
Silsamazing - lvl 100 Witch
SilAndTheVortex - lvl 100 Occultist

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info