[**1.2**] The Party Pooper" Endgame CoC EK/Flame surge-Discharger~Outrageous DPS + Anti-Reflect

Hello I have been looking for a fun build like this. First time as Witch.
I will be hitting lvl 30 tonight. My question is, are there any good cheap Uniques to buy to level from 20-50?

Thanks for the guide, looking forward to blowing stuff up! :)

EDIT:

Okay so I reached act 3. I am still using firestorm to kill stuff til i get the gear and gems. I realize do not know how to transition into cyclone. Seems that there needs to be a lot going on for this build to work successfully. What should a level ~30 do at this point?
Last edited by rukku5 on Mar 29, 2014, 4:07:12 AM
"
rukku5 wrote:
Hello I have been looking for a fun build like this. First time as Witch.
I will be hitting lvl 30 tonight. My question is, are there any good cheap Uniques to buy to level from 20-50?

Thanks for the guide, looking forward to blowing stuff up! :)

EDIT:

Okay so I reached act 3. I am still using firestorm to kill stuff til i get the gear and gems. I realize do not know how to transition into cyclone. Seems that there needs to be a lot going on for this build to work successfully. What should a level ~30 do at this point?

I think this build is not working on low lvl very well. It's very gear dependent.
Last edited by keknoob on Mar 29, 2014, 4:12:58 AM
Reoxy;

I was wondering, have you considered trying Atziri out? Is it so far off it's not even worth trying? My mind tells me to level my ST Scion, but my heart has so much fun with this build. I wanna believe!

I would really, really love for you to try.
Silsamazing - lvl 100 Witch
SilAndTheVortex - lvl 100 Occultist
Would this belt be good on this belt. ZTrying to transition over to CI tonight

Rarity: Rare
Dread Trap
Studded Belt
--------
Requirements:
Level: 59
--------
Itemlevel: 75
--------
+1 maximum Endurance Charge
--------
+46 to maximum Energy Shield
+15% to Cold Resistance
+43% to Lightning Resistance
+22% to Chaos Resistance
--------
Corrupted
Last edited by stackjohnson on Mar 31, 2014, 11:46:11 AM
"
MindR wrote:
Reoxy;

I was wondering, have you considered trying Atziri out? Is it so far off it's not even worth trying? My mind tells me to level my ST Scion, but my heart has so much fun with this build. I wanna believe!

I would love to try if i had the pieces, stupid wont drop those pieces to me. And dont feel like farming just for those pieces. Kinda stupid system imo. So maybe in the faar future.

"
stackjohnson wrote:
Would this belt be good on this belt. ZTrying to transition over to CI tonight

Rarity: Rare
Dread Trap
Studded Belt
--------
Requirements:
Level: 59
--------
Itemlevel: 75
--------
+1 maximum Endurance Charge
--------
+46 to maximum Energy Shield
+15% to Cold Resistance
+43% to Lightning Resistance
+22% to Chaos Resistance
--------
Corrupted

Not really. U dont need chaos res and that endurence charge it not useful to this build. You should get better one.
IGN: Reoxy
i'd need some breakdown, what to aim on gear? what quality gems should i get first, if i cant get them all at once?
"
MindR wrote:
Reoxy;

This definately this. you think the new atziri gloves could replace maligaros? free life leech :D

and also what does the dps on your tooltip say your discharge is? or rather what do you think your discharge dps is?

If you could do atziri i will trash my cyclone blender and make a witch based your build this minute LOL!
would this work with tabula rasa? i cant afford a 6l armor atm and im not sure if i should sell my crap and get into this
I'm gonna have to say no to a tabula, we are cycloning into packs of mobs and if you don't have high crit they will kill you pretty fast, the more armor the better. I 5Led my volls protector as I couldn't afford a 6L either. If you do deside to go with a tabula you will definitely need to pop a granite before going into a pack, but you should be doing this either ways.
Hi. Have one question - Infernal Mantle Occultist's Vestment 6L is good for this build or better Voll's Protector Holy Chainmail 6L or chest with es 6L?
Last edited by Tmarg on Apr 3, 2014, 8:08:01 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info