[**1.2**] The Party Pooper" Endgame CoC EK/Flame surge-Discharger~Outrageous DPS + Anti-Reflect

I am 67lvl and I'm loving this build using slightly different:

And I had problems in maps with 5L and 3200 ES. I hit 67 lvl yesterday and will try maps with 6L and 4k ES. With 3 flasks (i use granite, jade, and one of other flasks grants me + evasion%) up I have 18k Armour but I can cyclone into trouble. What will help the most - more ES? higher crit chance? Something else?

I have some questions - I have around 80% chance to hit now - should I go and take weathered hunter?

I want to take Infused Shield next, and then I'm thinking where to go next. I don't want to go towards Vaal Pact - what are other people opinions if you have high armor - is it necessary?

In a dagger - you think what is more important (after Crit chance) attack speed or physical DPS? Because I'm running now with this:
Last edited by DucksHaveLowAPM on Apr 3, 2014, 8:59:53 AM
chance to hit is one of direct modifiers to your dps but nodes increase it by few %, it is probably worth it as you have only 80%

imo for daggers: high crit chance >>> attack speed > physical damage

also I think vaal pact is pretty good, unless you manage to get atziris gauntlets in which case you don't need it anymore.
"
I am 67lvl and I'm loving this build using slightly different:

And I had problems in maps with 5L and 3200 ES. I hit 67 lvl yesterday and will try maps with 6L and 4k ES. With 3 flasks (i use granite, jade, and one of other flasks grants me + evasion%) up I have 18k Armour but I can cyclone into trouble. What will help the most - more ES? higher crit chance? Something else?

I have some questions - I have around 80% chance to hit now - should I go and take weathered hunter?

I want to take Infused Shield next, and then I'm thinking where to go next. I don't want to go towards Vaal Pact - what are other people opinions if you have high armor - is it necessary?

In a dagger - you think what is more important (after Crit chance) attack speed or physical DPS? Because I'm running now with this:

U dont need those extra power charges. Also u will need vaal pact if u want to live through reflect mods/mobs. In a dagger u want crit, attack speed, spell dmg.

Edit. I also updated my tree, just a little more attack speed basically.
IGN: Reoxy
Last edited by Reoxy on Apr 3, 2014, 4:43:21 PM
I just tried atziri. Pretty damn hard. Died to few stupid mistakes and desync. Will try again, its doable but very hard! Thanks to MindR for donating sacrifice at midnight for me. I will try again and kill it for sure without a single death!
Last edited by Reoxy on Apr 4, 2014, 4:32:41 PM
OP, i got a question, is it even worth starting this build if all i can afford is 5l armor and couple of other things?
I played with 4 linked voll's protector and it was a huge mana sustain problem. 5L regular sounds like a lot of dps killer to me compared to 4l voll's. 5l volls might be somewhat better but still - mana problems.

is there alternative to etheral knives, I know it really serves its purpose but would empower be better?

or do they count as crit for cast on crit?

and OP did you beat atziri? :P
Last edited by GreatThree on Apr 9, 2014, 9:06:59 AM
Got a question. Why not use Romira's Banquet Diamond Ring?

Asked a guy and according to him the generated power charges does benefit the Discharge trigger

Meaning that the charges don't drop off when Cyclone crits, but stays until the entire chain ends (Cyclone Crit -> Discharge Procc -> Discharge Crit roll).

I'm not a 100% sure that it works like that. I haven't tested it myself.

But wouldn't that ring be far superior to Voll's Protector?
"
Damaos wrote:
Got a question. Why not use Romira's Banquet Diamond Ring?

Asked a guy and according to him the generated power charges does benefit the Discharge trigger

Meaning that the charges don't drop off when Cyclone crits, but stays until the entire chain ends (Cyclone Crit -> Discharge Procc -> Discharge Crit roll).

I'm not a 100% sure that it works like that. I haven't tested it myself.

But wouldn't that ring be far superior to Voll's Protector?

I dont know. It might work. Just not sure if it works the way you described it. Might have to buy it and test it. But it would be pretty great to get power charges even when cyclone doesnt crit. Kinda like no "windup" time. And no, I have not yet beaten atziri.
interesting assumption with romira but then initial crit should be way lower than 80% with high attack speed and extra power charge nodes. Probably much stronger on packs of monsters but possibly weaker on single target.

Also that might be interesting in combination with empower like I mentioned earlier.
Last edited by GreatThree on Apr 9, 2014, 6:58:31 PM
"
GreatThree wrote:
interesting assumption with romira but then initial crit should be way lower than 80% with high attack speed and extra power charge nodes. Probably much stronger on packs of monsters but possibly weaker on single target.

Also that might be interesting in combination with empower like I mentioned earlier.

I can't quite wrap my brain around why it shouldn't work well against single target.

Even when fighting 1 target, Romira's Banquet generates 1-3 charges in no time = higher damage discharge, compared to Power Charge on Crit which might procc a lot less against a single target.

But if we use that ring, it does indeed free up the PCoC slot. I don't know what the best replacement would be, but empower might be decent indeed.

If you don't want to get an overall lower crit chance it might be necessary to keep PCoC, just for consistency since if you crit almost all the time, romira's won't generate enough charges.
(looking at the positive side, you could hold back on crit nodes and get something else. Perhaps more ES)
Last edited by Damaos on Apr 10, 2014, 7:07:43 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info