[**1.2**] The Party Pooper" Endgame CoC EK/Flame surge-Discharger~Outrageous DPS + Anti-Reflect

"
HayDad520 wrote:
ok, havn't post for a while.

Endgame_lady is back with the ultimate endgame gears.

Ok, so - what are you able to do and not do with this 'version' of the build. What have you tested? And how much ES you end up with her, and armor?
Silsamazing - lvl 100 Witch
SilAndTheVortex - lvl 100 Occultist
"
siclop19 wrote:
"
Dlung100 wrote:
Ok, not to mess with you even more, but I think this one may be even better, way more mana, check it out.

"
http://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAAAgMBBX0IsQ0CDkgRLxGWE54V1xfYGYYZihqPHNwqCyo4Kk0snCy_LR8vbzIJO-E9Xz8nP_xEq0ZxRwZKyEtJUlNTuFVLVa5WLVZjVupXK1ivXfJe-l9qaA5qP2xGbRlte26qb55wUnBWcLtw1XJseA1-M3_GghCCHoMJhVWGrocThymIQohridOMC4w2jr6PppAbksGTJ5oTm7WcpJ2jpJGnK6c0qW6sR6x_tAy1SLXytve5fMAZwFHBxcHzwzrDbcpK0DnXhtkT29TfsOL344ToZun-6yzsGOyw8h3z6vba-wn8qw==

:P you don't lose that much crit but u get more defense and stuff

u dont need points in defenses like evasion, build is leech u need 100% pure es to survive,

atm original passives is perfect, dont need change any passives, issues can be fixed with gear

the points in defense are just on the way. you get way more stats with this tree and you can run more auras and have more mana + mana regen at the cost barely any crit chance
"
Dlung100 wrote:
Ok, not to mess with you even more, but I think this one may be even better, way more mana, check it out.

"
http://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAAAgMBBX0IsQ0CDkgRLxGWE54V1xfYGYYZihqPHNwqCyo4Kk0snCy_LR8vbzIJO-E9Xz8nP_xEq0ZxRwZKyEtJUlNTuFVLVa5WLVZjVupXK1ivXfJe-l9qaA5qP2xGbRlte26qb55wUnBWcLtw1XJseA1-M3_GghCCHoMJhVWGrocThymIQohridOMC4w2jr6PppAbksGTJ5oTm7WcpJ2jpJGnK6c0qW6sR6x_tAy1SLXytve5fMAZwFHBxcHzwzrDbcpK0DnXhtkT29TfsOL344ToZun-6yzsGOyw8h3z6vba-wn8qw==

I just saw your suggested tree. I feel you lose too much crit in your version. When you say 'barely any'- what did you have before, and what do you have after? There's also a lot of points I don't feel is necessary at all. And if you really want less mana reduced you could always find similar nodes along the original pathway, and still get the crit. Mana regen and mana in general is common on the items we use, so it shouldnt be a huge problem. Roll some manaleech on flask as well, and you're all set.
I normally run Discipline and Clarity, but I switch the discipline for purity of whateverthefuckthebossdoes when needed.

Short version: I feel it's easier and cheaper to get manaregen on gear then crit. You survive by doing damage with this build, more the better :3
"
MindR wrote:
"
HayDad520 wrote:

Ok, so - what are you able to do and not do with this 'version' of the build. What have you tested? And how much ES you end up with her, and armor?

Pro.
1. Low life build + CoE + PA = GG dps (with PA alone, it's already 30% more dmg than this 'version' of the build.
2. Cyclone can actually deal dmg. 40~50k depends your aura and mana leech can actually help u to regen your mana.
2. u can get 70%+ ias from bloodrage with lvl3 empower+enhance. (cycloning at 5.99aps w/o extra ias nodes.)
3. As i mentioned, you can cast 5~6 aura w/o having any mana issue.83/77/83res is not a dream. not to mention that u can also run grace and dps auras to boost up your defends and dps.
4. ES is around 7.5k ~ 8k and armor is various because of of flask, but 75%+ phy reduction is easy. (IR made this build tankier)

Con.
1. Gears are expensive.
2. Gears are too expensive.
3. Gears are way too expensive.

Conclusion: More dps, more res, more armor, more mana, more aura, more attack speed.
and lastly, cost more $$$.
Last edited by HayDad520 on Apr 19, 2014, 5:13:26 AM
"
HayDad520 wrote:

Spoiler

been done with all kind of testing/tweaking with the gears and skill tree.
So far the best is to run this build in low life.

cuz this way u get to run 5~6 auras, discipline, clarity, purity of fire/lightning, grace or hatred or haste. which leads u to 83/77/83 res. and lots of armors.

dps is off the chart. high es, high armor, high res. faceroll ref again.

Witch Version
Spoiler
http://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAAAgMA37CCECycVa5Eq4-mLR9tGTvh4venK8HzXIqCHohCoqN_xn5ZEZZwu9kTL2-do_yrXvqP-nvX2-dHBl9qDkinNOOEY0PAUXDVcFKIa7b3ES-nCLiTDH0Qf8aena4abPPdj0YdFPrSFy9k51XWgKRmnnFNms9DY7cxWPWdxMAaWfOYb5J95c-sqnKp9zLqGESBGLDcIz-b-OsUcQ48OlI26FiveA2pbio4tfJuqkrIPycqTRUgLOndDVuvTioppcLstMUrCsEA2xoQe_VLvjrsGMNtQqN2CI6-ksERLXyDzfqQG3BWmhPb1EyzUDCZmutj

Shadow Version with high phy dmg, lessor spell dmg.
Spoiler
http://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAAAgYABX0MfQ48DkgQfxEvEZYUcRa_Fy8YsBzcHRQeGigqKPoqOC9vMFQ26DpSPI4_m0KjQ2NEgUcGVdZW6lfJWK9Y9VnzXIpe-l9qY0Nk52aebRlwUnBWcLtxTXKpdgh4DXvXf8aApIIehymH24hCj0aP-pAbkn2TJ5hvmVeZmpoTms-do53Epn-nCKc0qW6sqrGztAy1SLb3tzG4k8AawFHB88ae2RPa3dvU2-fcI-OE5c_qGOq662Pr7u1B8-r3Mvjr-tL8q_-Tna4abPPdtfJuqkrIPycqTRUgLOndDVuvTioppaKjO-Hi96cr7BjDbQ==

Nice gear, but why not use dagger suited for this build? And mind posting some vids with that gear? :D
IGN: Reoxy
Last edited by Reoxy on Apr 19, 2014, 6:25:51 AM
"
HayDad520 wrote:

Conclusion: More dps, more res, more armor, more mana, more aura, more attack speed.
and lastly, cost more $$$.

Well, I'm certainly not doubting that you do alot of dmg. Of course, being more tanky and running many many more auras would be awesome, and maybe a price worth paying - but it depends on what I would gain. I'm thinking more in the ways of: what maps, atziri, über atziri?

Right now I can run basically any map alone or in party. (Haven't done Palace yet, that's about it). I havent tried Atziri, but I will when I get around lvl 90. (andhopefullyReoxyhasdoneherfirstsoIgetaconfidenceboostthatYESIcandoit).

Current gear lvl 87

Spoiler

ES 8.6k with Discipline. I borrow a lvl 20 purity of light/fire for -res/el.wea shrine, residence etcetc.

Have you tried Atziri, have you tried the 79-map?
just did palace map with the arc/romiras setup. A lot easier. Dominus died pretty fast.
I lost my tooltip bonuses to discharge

example: arc gem says 30-700 damage; when I look it up on skill slot below it says 100-1900 as I have few bonuses from skill tree etc.

Discharges(several of them various levels) have same damage on tooltip as on gem. I think it got bonuses before so I am confused now. Is this a known issue or bugged that only happens to some people?
"
MindR wrote:
"
Dlung100 wrote:

"

I just saw your suggested tree. I feel you lose too much crit in your version. When you say 'barely any'- what did you have before, and what do you have after? There's also a lot of points I don't feel is necessary at all. And if you really want less mana reduced you could always find similar nodes along the original pathway, and still get the crit. Mana regen and mana in general is common on the items we use, so it shouldnt be a huge problem. Roll some manaleech on flask as well, and you're all set.
I normally run Discipline and Clarity, but I switch the discipline for purity of whateverthefuckthebossdoes when needed.

Short version: I feel it's easier and cheaper to get manaregen on gear then crit. You survive by doing damage with this build, more the better :3

Here are what they look like:

Original:
Spoiler
Life(reserved) Mana(reserved) ES
1 592 0
Combined Damage
Damage Attacks Per Second
Crit %/Multiplier Chance to Hit

Resistances (Normal/Cruel/Merciless)
Fire 16 -4 -44
Cold 16 -4 -44
Lightning 16 -4 -44
Chaos 0 -20 -60

Defense
Armour Block
Evasion 378 (4%) Dodge
Strength Dexterity Intelligence
174 84 312
Life Regen/Sec Mana Regen/Sec
0 16.6
Endurance Charges Frenzy Charges Power Charges
3 3 3
Item Rarity Item Quantity
0 0
Life
Maximum Life +% 12
Life Gained On Enemy Death 10

Elemental Damage
Spell Elemental Damage +% 20

Physical Damage
Physical Dagger Damage +% 76

Accuracy
Accuracy Rating 168
Accuracy Rating +% 86

Defense
Physical Damage Reduction Rating +% 60
Maximum Energy Shield +% 180.4
Chaos Inoculation Keystone Energy Shield +% Final 12
Energy Shield Delay -% 25
Evasion Rating +% 16.8

Mana
Mana Leech From Physical Damage % 2
Mana Regeneration Rate +% 60

Spell
Spell Damage +% 62

Attack Speed
Attack Speed +% 41
Dagger Attack Speed +% 2
One Handed Melee Attack Speed +% 6

Offense
Base Critical Strike Multiplier +% 30
Base Skill Area Of Effect +% 12
Critical Strike Chance +% 250
Spell Critical Strike Chance +% 60
Dagger Critical Strike Chance +% 160
One Handed Melee Critical Strike Chance +% 260
Area Damage +% 12

Buff
Buff Effect On Self +% 21
Base Aura Area Of Effect +% 12
Aura Effect +% 62
Base Mana Reservation +% -18

Keystone
Keystone Chaos Inoculation 1
Leech Energy Shield Instead Of Life 1
Keystone Vampirism 1

Here's roughly what I'm thinking about: (btw i just tweaked it)

Spoiler
Life(reserved) Mana(reserved) ES
1 746 0
Combined Damage
Damage Attacks Per Second
Crit %/Multiplier Chance to Hit

Resistances (Normal/Cruel/Merciless)
Fire 34 14 -26
Cold 34 14 -26
Lightning 34 14 -26
Chaos 0 -20 -60

Defense
Armour Block
Evasion 759 (7%) Dodge
Strength Dexterity Intelligence
94 124 332
Life Regen/Sec Mana Regen/Sec
0 33.9
Endurance Charges Frenzy Charges Power Charges
3 3 3
Item Rarity Item Quantity
0 0
Life
Maximum Life +% 12
Life Gained On Enemy Death 10

Elemental Damage
Spell Elemental Damage +% 20

Physical Damage
Physical Dagger Damage +% 76

Accuracy
Accuracy Rating 248
Accuracy Rating +% 36

Defense
Physical Damage Reduction Rating +% 60
Maximum Energy Shield +% 216.4
Chaos Inoculation Keystone Energy Shield +% Final 12
Energy Shield Delay -% 35
Evasion Rating +% 110.8
Evasion And Physical Damage Reduction Rating +% 24

Mana
Maximum Mana +% 24
Mana Leech From Physical Damage % 2
Mana Regeneration Rate +% 160

Spell
Spell Damage +% 62

Attack Speed
Attack Speed +% 41
Dagger Attack Speed +% 2

Offense
Base Critical Strike Multiplier +% 30
Base Skill Area Of Effect +% 12
Critical Strike Chance +% 265
Spell Critical Strike Chance +% 60
Dagger Critical Strike Chance +% 160
One Handed Melee Critical Strike Chance +% 140
Area Damage +% 12

Buff
Base Aura Area Of Effect +% 24
Aura Effect +% 62
Base Mana Reservation +% -28

Keystone
Keystone Chaos Inoculation 1
Leech Energy Shield Instead Of Life 1
Keystone Vampirism 1
Last edited by Dlung100 on Apr 21, 2014, 7:10:39 PM
Btw. should I rename this thread? Does anyone have any good silly suggestions what could be the name of this build? something like "spinning class 101" or something else silly.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info