[**1.2**] The Party Pooper" Endgame CoC EK/Flame surge-Discharger~Outrageous DPS + Anti-Reflect

I bought shavronnes wrapping and 6 linked it yesterday. Ill upload some videos later when im done reworking my tree and auras. Its crazy how many auras u can run when ur low life.
IGN: Reoxy
Can't wait to see the result. I'm not a 100% pleased with my tree after getting Shavs, I'm sure you'll figure out something smarter then me.

Got my regrets ready, hue.
Silsamazing - lvl 100 Witch
SilAndTheVortex - lvl 100 Occultist
Yeah the es loss is quite huge. Have to get more es nodes *sigh* Or buy 500es helm. But so far im running discipline, clarity, grace, purity of elements and purity of fire.
Ye, with the tree I'm using so far I'm at around 6400 ES with Discipline. Running Purity of lightning, purity of fire, discipline, clarity and grace. Not 6 yet.

Main problem is that I lost too much crit, and depending on if I'm running arc-setup or not I don't have as much accuracy as I used to. On the bright side I could solo 3-man party Courtyard bosses and kill'em really really fast. Not the scariest mods tho, still testing out. Enfeeble on maps sucks big time now.
"
Reoxy wrote:
I bought shavronnes wrapping and 6 linked it yesterday. Ill upload some videos later when im done reworking my tree and auras. Its crazy how many auras u can run when ur low life.

Could you post your new skill tree please. I would like to know how did you manage to run so many auras.
*update*

Remember how VP nerf almost crushed this build?

The gloves made the build relived and stronger than before.
Mana, and reflect is never an issue anymore.

Seriously, Low life version of this build is SICK. you're missing out if you don't go for it.

I had done fynel's 700k dps Spectral throw.

I Had done sky's GG wander.

I had done 600k Reave.

I had done 1.1mil dps Flicker.

And I think this is the only CoC build that can compete with them.

Matter of fact, it is one of the strongest build in 1.1 (with glove) haha.

Edit: *update* (For pro user with practice)

Almost forgot that by running low life, u can turn on RF(20/20 has 59 MORE Spell dmg) on boss fights, boss usually die in around 3 sec with your insane dps, just remember to turn it off with dispel burning flask after that.

EndGame_lady
Last edited by dOntFa11 on May 1, 2014, 6:36:11 AM
"
*update*

Seriously, Low life version of this build is SICK. you're missing out if you don't go for it.

I had done 600k Reave.

Almost forgot that by running low life, u can turn on RF(20/20 has 59 MORE Spell dmg) on boss fights, boss usually die in around 3 sec with your insane dps, just remember to turn it off with dispel burning flask after that.

EndGame_lady

have u tried the romiras and arc version? The shock stack gives so much more dmg.

"
pimpek21 wrote:
"
Reoxy wrote:

Could you post your new skill tree please. I would like to know how did you manage to run so many auras.

This is my lvl92 low life skill tree.

Last edited by Reoxy on May 1, 2014, 7:13:27 AM
Sorry for being pain in the ass but could you update your gear. I would like to have a look at your skill gems and items etc. Thx
This is my current gear:

Spoiler
Last edited by Reoxy on May 1, 2014, 9:15:16 AM
"
*update*

I had done 600k Reave.

EndGame_lady

Well, both me and Reoxy managed to get our hands on a6l Shavs. I'm running around lowlife now, and is just about to start testing everything solo.

Now it's just about trying to get my hands on a Crown of eyes. Not easy. I'm willing to trade my mum and my old 920es Chest for one, but no takers so far. And how I'm ever going to get the Atziri gloves, I have no friggin idea.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info