[**1.2**] The Party Pooper" Endgame CoC EK/Flame surge-Discharger~Outrageous DPS + Anti-Reflect

I think atziri gloves price will drop at some point. Theres literally no point to buy them now when they cost like 3 mirrors. Also new video coming up later tonight.
IGN: Reoxy
"
Reoxy wrote:
I think atziri gloves price will drop at some point. Theres literally no point to buy them now when they cost like 3 mirrors. Also new video coming up later tonight.

I really hope so. CoE's current price indicates 190382094 new Fyndelthrow-builds, and if all of them starts farming Über Atziri the market should be better. Now let's all hope they find Mortal Hope without problem.
Silsamazing - lvl 100 Witch
SilAndTheVortex - lvl 100 Occultist
http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/911376/filter-account-type/staff

These post made my GGG devs are a little alarming. Fixing the blood magic aura snapshotting.
Last edited by Reoxy on May 1, 2014, 12:20:43 PM
"
Reoxy wrote:

These post made my GGG devs are a little alarming. Fixing the blood magic aura snapshotting.

As far as I understood, they have been saying that for ages. Still nothing has happened.
If it does happen, I won't cry. Worst case scenario, we'll just have to start dropping some gems for BM ones.
Silsamazing - lvl 100 Witch
SilAndTheVortex - lvl 100 Occultist
Hi m8, i'm a lvl 81 witch on ambush, and i've 2 questions for u....

Do u suggest me to wait till lvl 90 or similar to move to ur build or i can manage maps even from now?

I've a 5l chest and i'm poor (:D).... could i drop arc for now or is a big problem in the aoe dps management?

Thnx for the time u spend for us and for my questions!!!

regards
Last edited by Kaino on May 1, 2014, 3:14:28 PM
"
Kaino wrote:

Do u suggest me to wait till lvl 90 or similar to move to ur build or i can manage maps even from now?

I've a 5l chest and i'm poor (:D).... could i drop arc for now or is a big problem in the aoe dps management?

regards

I dont recommed using romiras without vclls amu, the discharging wont be so constant. So u will probably want to use Pcoc gem, so u should use these gems in a 5l -> cyclone, life leech, discharge, Pcoc, cast on crit. Its a shame that volls is a legacy item. U will still do dmg with this setup, but not maybe as much as 6l one.

Also I think lvl 80 is ok point, just try to figure what to get and what not yet.
New low life video up.

http://youtu.be/YJ4OrczPRHo
"
Reoxy wrote:

UPDATE: "Spent some of the morning talking to Jonathan about this - we're now confidant in getting the aura snapshotting fix in for 1.2.0, and we've fleshed out plans for the minion snapshotting fix some more as well." -Mark_GGG

Enjoy and Abuse the Low life build with Shav while you can. Fynel and Havoc's "next level" snapshotting Uber rapes finally pissed off all the dev. GG and R.I.P my beloved Shav.
Last edited by HayDad520 on May 1, 2014, 11:15:18 PM
"
Reoxy wrote:
"
Kaino wrote:

regards

I dont recommed using romiras without vclls amu, the discharging wont be so constant. So u will probably want to use Pcoc gem, so u should use these gems in a 5l -> cyclone, life leech, discharge, Pcoc, cast on crit. Its a shame that volls is a legacy item. U will still do dmg with this setup, but not maybe as much as 6l one.

Also I think lvl 80 is ok point, just try to figure what to get and what not yet.

Ty very much for answering me!!! I appreciate!!!
Lol i just bought lvl 20 blood magic and nothing will change much for my build after the aura snapshotting nerf. Just have to drop grace aura and all will be good. 2 auras for life and 2 auras for mana.
Last edited by Reoxy on May 2, 2014, 10:11:31 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info