[1.3] Sidra's Necromancing Ranger of Chaos (Poison Arrow) Videos/Atziri capable

"
Just finished reading first page :
Why use faster projectile over cullin strike? Isnt the later not a bigger boost? Or I that to compensate for slower projectile?

Setup: +3 bow, PA, empower, conc effect, slower proj, 19/20 faster proj, pierce
dps tooltip for cloud: 5578.7

Switching out faster proj for L18 Culling Strike
dps tooltip for cloud: 5623.6

It does do more dps but the arrow takes a little bit longer to explode and doesn't feel as snappy imo. Since I don't have a drillneck yet though I'll switch it out for pierce and have a nice damage boost.
If you run with MFer's they might not be too happy about someone else culling, but I'm not sure if the cloud actually culls though? It should but...
redacted in order to celebrate 1.3
You ARE my Bitch of burden!
"Stay Alive exile! Or you'll be the next zombie someone raises off the beach." - Altnaharra
" Be Excellent To Each Other" -MikeP_GGG
"If you die to yourself are you still the victor? " - BEX_GGG
Last edited by WIKARINA on Dec 12, 2014, 1:08:02 PM
Hey Asidra, just one thing (and sorry about my bad English)

I have read many of your comments about the trap support gem that people keep asking.

After some calculating your damage is higher than the build of RaizQT's.

In your skill tree, you have both 71% more over time dmg and 79% more chaos dmg.

But you have 101% more projectile damage, and he only have 28%.

You are at 251% and he is at 230%

At this point i think you have right, there is no need to add more damage for less of something else.

May be, you may find this information interesting to add too your first post about all those question about trap support gem.

And thank you for the main idea of ​​your build , really fun to play ! I hope not have made to much error in my reply !

Dagenais.
Don't forget that the trap adds a "more" multiplier as opposed to the "increased" value you calculated.
But playing trap is very clunky imho, I'd rather not use the support if possible.
Ranger builds list: /917964
When two witches watch two watches, which witch watches which watch?
If the witches watching watches watch the same watch while you watch which witch watches which watch, they switch watches; then, the watch switching witches watch which watch you watch.
Watching witches watch watches is not for the faint of heart...
Hi all - been away a bit really enjoying some FFXIV, but thanks to everyone who has have been answering questions.
My Phys Crit Split Arrow Ranger Guide: http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/919885

My Poison Arrow Ranger Guide: http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/806913
wb Asidra!

I'm wondering what everyone's passive tree is going to look like! (it looks like it hasn't updated on the site?) From the new skill tree I've seen, Fury Bolts in the duelist's area is going to give 20% proj damage. it seems like a nice Christmas gift from GGG to us
As of patch 1.3.0, the Poison Arrow cloud will now damage enemy totems (source).
Quite a beneficial change I think, as you'll now have the flexibility to replace the Fire Trap setup with something else if you desire so.
Haku missions and Olmec should also be considerably easier for this build now.
Would not mind a 1.3 update on this particular build. As I've always LOVED the DoT playstyle.

Thanks!!
Last edited by bejarid on Dec 13, 2014, 11:00:00 AM
"Experience is the best teacher,but there's only one seat in his classroom."
Play with honour and show some class - www.theAmazonBasin.com
Zarabeth - Level 89 Ranger
Wicked Wanda - Level 87 Witch
Xarabeth - Level 79 Scion

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info