[1.3] Sidra's Necromancing Ranger of Chaos (Poison Arrow) Videos/Atziri capable

Thanks; Serleth's build looks very strong, just not sure if it has enough mana / minion nodes to support summoning. My tree more or less did away with Frenzy in favor of MoM and a few minion nodes, but since I haven't re-specced my PA Ranger yet it's all just theory. Guess I could just use Serleth's build as a start point and augment with appropriate jewels if I'm running short on mana or my zombies are getting wrecked.

Thanks!
"Experience is the best teacher,but there's only one seat in his classroom."
Play with honour and show some class - www.theAmazonBasin.com
Zarabeth - Level 89 Ranger
Wicked Wanda - Level 87 Witch
Xarabeth - Level 79 Scion
I played a magic find oriented PA build in tempest; it is level 93 now and still alive.

I had time to try a few ways defensive mechanics; i would say do not bother with zombies. an unlinked decoy totem and fire golem linked with blind is much better atm. (as ai is more likely to attack you instead of minions now)

Also you can sustain PA with a few mana nodes on tree or a mana flask (For me Divination D. was enough).
Last edited by Quasireel on Oct 1, 2015, 7:31:01 AM
I agree with Decoy. I use it since i've built ma PA archer in 1.3, it's really great.

Dual curse with ice shot, gmp coh, vul, temp chain also does wonders for defense. But sadly, I've replaced Ice shot with frenzy in 2.0.
Ranger builds list: /917964
When two witches watch two watches, which witch watches which watch?
If the witches watching watches watch the same watch while you watch which witch watches which watch, they switch watches; then, the watch switching witches watch which watch you watch.
Watching witches watch watches is not for the faint of heart...
Last edited by Panini_aux_olives on Oct 1, 2015, 7:32:31 AM
Has anyone tried this build in 2.2? I'm trying to figure out where to go on my tree.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info