[Guide][HC] Fite's Detonate Dead Build (Scion/Templar/Witch)

"
ender9 wrote:
"
RediusMaximus wrote:

my current gear

Waiting to 6 link my carcass jack...

Not sure if you are aware but according to http://pathofexile.gamepedia.com/Arctic_Armour reduced mana doesnt work on arctic armour.

Yeah, I'm just using that slot to level up the 2nd reduced mana gem =)
(1.2)Puncture/Ice Shot duelist - http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1078942
(2.0)The Party Crasher - Hardcore viable Ice Crash Duelist - https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1335704
i understand its not really a mf build so what its a secondary char? like i feel i wasted 82 levels lol its fun to play but whats the point if u don't get any loot :/

also whats a good mf build or link to one
Last edited by kenx on Mar 24, 2014, 1:09:49 AM
On Ambush, I run a reasonable amount of MF with Aurseize (50 IIR) and Arc-LMP-IIR (60 IIR) for boss kills with another 30 or so on gear for a total of 140, without compromising the effectiveness of the build in any way.

Its not the 400 of a dedicated MF, but combined with the tankyness (yesterday I found out that 78-Palace Evangelists just tickle me) and killing power of this build it is a *very* good compromise.
Dear Maligaro,
I left my head in San Francisco, I lost my legs in Peru
My liver and kidney are on holiday in Sydney
And I am sending my Heart to you
--- Love, Malachai
Last edited by Flapdrol on Mar 24, 2014, 3:43:22 AM
Have you ever considered taking the Inner Force cluster?

Another 21% on your Auras (including 1% more max fire res I think), but. more important, 21% on Arctic Armour?

Not sure if it will not overload your mana regeneration if you have the full sceptre setup of +2 Cold gems, +1 Gem and level 3 Empower (which I do not yet have in Ambush), but Clarity will also get 21%, so it should be close.

Dear Maligaro,
I left my head in San Francisco, I lost my legs in Peru
My liver and kidney are on holiday in Sydney
And I am sending my Heart to you
--- Love, Malachai
Last edited by Flapdrol on Mar 24, 2014, 5:17:51 AM
"
kenx wrote:
i understand its not really a mf build so what its a secondary char? like i feel i wasted 82 levels lol its fun to play but whats the point if u don't get any loot :/

also whats a good mf build or link to one

I run with an MF Summoner and an Ele Buzzsaw (dem Auras).

But when I do solo Dominus runs I find a good deal of loot.

"
Flapdrol wrote:
Have you ever considered taking the Inner Force cluster?

Another 21% on your Auras (including 1% more max fire res I think), but. more important, 21% on Arctic Armour?

Not sure if it will not overload your mana regeneration if you have the full sceptre setup of +2 Cold gems, +1 Gem and level 3 Empower (which I do not yet have in Ambush), but Clarity will also get 21%, so it should be close.

Gonne be going for that myself next. Hopefully it'll work out. It'll be when I hit 89 though. :c
IGN: Caessa_Undying - 4 FPS Immersive Rain 4 Lyfe!

Shop: http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/822740
Last edited by Caessa on Mar 24, 2014, 10:10:20 AM
"
Flapdrol wrote:
On Ambush, I run a reasonable amount of MF with Aurseize (50 IIR) and Arc-LMP-IIR (60 IIR) for boss kills with another 30 or so on gear for a total of 140, without compromising the effectiveness of the build in any way.

Its not the 400 of a dedicated MF, but combined with the tankyness (yesterday I found out that 78-Palace Evangelists just tickle me) and killing power of this build it is a *very* good compromise.

what about using culling strike with iir? or is it safer to use arc-lmp-iir?
Ok so my gear is starting to be ok on Ambush :) With 3700 Life, 8K armor, 77% max res I feel very safe, I still miss alot of mana regen though so running all the auras w AA is a probelm. All gear is self found except CJ and Supreme Trurh that I got. for 15c. Everything Burns so good!
Spoiler
Kitty's Guide On Post Formatting - view-thread/1913874
have any mapping tips for me guys? i'm burning through chaos rerolling maps with blood magic, half regen, and no regen :(
"
imissdiablo2 wrote:
have any mapping tips for me guys? i'm burning through chaos rerolling maps with blood magic, half regen, and no regen :(

Get more chaos orbs or suffer through half-regen maps. It's pretty much all you can do.
Ingame names:
Eregoth_DD
Eregoth_Reave
Or sell/swap maps u dont like, find someone that likes opposite maps from you.
Kitty's Guide On Post Formatting - view-thread/1913874

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info