Build destroyed

-
Last edited by klerace on Mar 5, 2014, 3:50:25 PM
"
klerace wrote:
UPDATED

New tree here urlhttp://tinyurl.com/p27fuwd[/url]

I did my own skill tree from both Marauder and Templar starting point and Marauder is stronger. More armor/life/strength/dex from Marauder and more intelligence/mana/1 end charge from Templar.

92 point version:92 points
98 point version:98 points
Hello,

The link does not work? The new talent tree already came out. Can you guys please post your new build for the new tree?

Thanks!
"
yanexph wrote:
Hello,

The link does not work? The new talent tree already came out. Can you guys please post your new build for the new tree?

Thanks!

You can download an offline skill planer here. In program you can paste link to talent tree and load it ( look at down right section of program ).
Hi this looks really nice. Had a CI Incirnate-Low Life-RF Templar in open beata a long time ago. But a life based Mara looks really nice.

I'm playing in the new SC league and wanted to ask if i could trade some life/survival nodes for more dmg or is it not possible with RF? Wich would be best for it( Elemental Dmg or fire....)

Regards Asrael
hiya im leveling using this build , at what stage do i get out of the boring old Ground slam and get into some exciting action :)

im guessing incinerate at act 2 ?

any other leveling advice would be handy

thanks
"
Hi this looks really nice. Had a CI Incirnate-Low Life-RF Templar in open beata a long time ago. But a life based Mara looks really nice.

I'm playing in the new SC league and wanted to ask if i could trade some life/survival nodes for more dmg or is it not possible with RF? Wich would be best for it( Elemental Dmg or fire....)

Regards Asrael

Hi guys, I am currently a lvl 31 Invasion player. I am going to switch to this build once I get max resis, 3% purity of fire and eldritch battery.

Rightnow I am leveling as searing bond, fireball. I hope to make an updated guide once I reach lvl 80.
i am really a fan of rf builds .when i saw ur video i got sad. u dint fight piety and dom with rf on .good idea but u dint meet the title rf incinerator.if u can really kill the piety with rf on then dude u r the insane unique builder and u beat the game mechanics dude.
Last edited by gokulnath on Mar 7, 2014, 9:43:28 AM
Tree updated for invasion difficulty
http://pathofpoe.com/builds/passive-calculator/share/AAAAAgEAxthYY1BQLv-iD18_PfyMz_ZI458nL-8OvJ-krPIvqBjBBHloC2F4Db6KAdykGRv6Jd-E2WVNR36rxeLqYSES4YTvdO1672BLBS3EWCfVbmnEuNX4qW618jWSiPH-Crc-QYf56ILHKPrr7nqqmuBFnbiTDH0Qf8aepwjYJDbFNtjvhYgb7FUfAo-mLR9Eq1WuLJycLYdlSRuvt20ZwfOCHtsLna4abPPdGYUkqjbp42ryRTrhplcxnk3j_o9odNpilKDGrjwtDPfp1a9sxYrwHwSzAnGiAA==/
Last edited by klerace on Mar 7, 2014, 9:34:46 PM
"
gokulnath wrote:
i am really a fan of rf builds .when i saw ur video i got sad. u dint fight piety and dom with rf on .good idea but u dint meet the title rf incinerator.if u can really kill the piety with rf on then dude u r the insane unique builder and u beat the game mechanics dude.

It's not possible to go RF against Dom and Piety because you have to use purity of lightning. You cannot run more than 2 percentage auras due to infernal mantle's %100 spell damage penalty when going low mana. Besides, turning off RF gives 600 life regen which is a great survivability, equivalent to constant running life flask.
Last edited by klerace on Mar 7, 2014, 10:04:11 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info