Build destroyed

"
azraelb wrote:
looks really nice!

But how do you get such long duration with immortal call linked to a cwdt?
Wich lvl is yout CwDt gem and so your immortal call?
If it is high lvl, why does it trigger so often? becasue you have only few armour?

If you have to turn off your RF because of vulnerability or -resist curses/mods how is your dmg?

I assume this works only because of Incinerates built in "more" multipliers and doesnt work with e.g. fireball or firestorm or any other spell...

The one showed in the video is lvl 1 cwdt connected to immortal call and increased duration. But now I lvled cwdt to lvl 41 and also lvl immortal call, I found it better. And yes I have little armour because I couldn't afford perfect gear, I would wear pure armour gear actually. Also, I am not using molten shell and its amazing. You take 0 reflect

This build is going to be outdated soon because of skill tree changes, I'll post new one when patch is released.
Last edited by klerace on Feb 28, 2014, 7:07:50 PM
"
azraelb wrote:
looks really nice!

But how do you get such long duration with immortal call linked to a cwdt?
Wich lvl is yout CwDt gem and so your immortal call?
If it is high lvl, why does it trigger so often? becasue you have only few armour?

What about hard hitting phys bosses where you only get 1 endurance charge at a time and so very low immortal call duration?

If you have to turn off your RF because of vulnerability or -resist curses/mods how is your dmg?

I assume this works only because of Incinerates built in "more" multipliers and doesnt work with e.g. fireball or firestorm or any other spell...

In response to your hard hitting phys boss: I have 5 Endurance charges, and when I fight map kole or vaal smash, I switch to manual leveled immortal call for a whooping 13 seconds! I will post a video soon
Bump for Dan from GGG.
Last edited by klerace on Mar 2, 2014, 3:44:06 AM
This looks like really fun build. Planned to go MF degen Righteous Fire build and I'll probably switch to this later in league.
Looking for a league build that can be obtained reasonably - this looks like a good one. Only thing is you say 2ex but Alphas Howl cost more than that and you need that for your aura set up. Also it takes fusings to link a Mantle you don't include that in your price. It's a cheaper build but not close to what you say.
"
BudRoaster wrote:
Looking for a league build that can be obtained reasonably - this looks like a good one. Only thing is you say 2ex but Alphas Howl cost more than that and you need that for your aura set up. Also it takes fusings to link a Mantle you don't include that in your price. It's a cheaper build but not close to what you say.

Nah you don't need Alpha, I should be using empower to get lvl 23 purity of fire and 5% max resis but I am not. I only using it because its the best helm I got atm
Last edited by klerace on Mar 2, 2014, 5:58:30 PM
What do you think about snapshotting Righteous Fire with 2 Redbeaks on low life? That should increase your damage even more versus melees.
"
DavorMarin wrote:
What do you think about snapshotting Righteous Fire with 2 Redbeaks on low life? That should increase your damage even more versus melees.

You can, but I don't like to use exploits. It will be nerfed in the next patch
"
klerace wrote:
"
DavorMarin wrote:

Well it is not exploit, however snapshotting is really big problem. No sign of nerf so far.

Saffell's Frame: Block Chance Applied to Spells has been reduced from 100-120 to 70-80. All Maximum Resistance has been reduced from 5% to 4%.
Elemental Adaptation has been moved to between the Witch and Templar.

This sounds like a nerf to this build. Looks like Rise of the Phoenix will be necessary for running Righteous Fire and you'll have to spend more points getting Elemental Adaptation or start as a Templar.
"
DavorMarin wrote:
"
klerace wrote:
"
DavorMarin wrote:

Well it is not exploit, however snapshotting is really big problem. No sign of nerf so far.

Saffell's Frame: Block Chance Applied to Spells has been reduced from 100-120 to 70-80. All Maximum Resistance has been reduced from 5% to 4%.
Elemental Adaptation has been moved to between the Witch and Templar.

This sounds like a nerf to this build. Looks like Rise of the Phoenix will be necessary for running Righteous Fire and you'll have to spend more points getting Elemental Adaptation or start as a Templar.

You're forgetting that our items won't just change on their own. We will still have out fully functional Saffell's that are legacy and they will still be able to be bought for a long time as well. The tree is being changed but that doesn't mean the build will turn to shit. I still see it being very good. Also notice that in the video, he doesn't run RF all the time anyways.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info