Build destroyed

The community of this game is an unredeemable literal aids and unworthy of any effort, uninstalled in a liberating quit.
Last edited by klerace on Sep 1, 2014, 11:05:09 PM
-
Last edited by klerace on Feb 24, 2014, 11:49:57 PM
-
I was theorycrafting myself to combine infinite RF with a spell but I guess your build is the highest archivable in that sense.

Just wondering, how many chroms did you use to get the alpha 3R 1G? I have spent over 500 and still not have these colors.
The dragons begin to speak, yin and yang are commingled
"
Iluvthu wrote:
I was theorycrafting myself to combine infinite RF with a spell but I guess your build is the highest archivable in that sense.

Just wondering, how many chroms did you use to get the alpha 3R 1G? I have spent over 500 and still not have these colors.

I was aiming for 4R and spent 2k chromes in vain. I achieved 2 x 2b2r

I plan to takeout Alpha's howl in the next build, I could use Geoffry's and empower instead for easy 4r.
This build looks fun as hell man.

Currently going through A1. I'' post again or update as my build gets closer to being done.
Last edited by moon_nmh on Feb 26, 2014, 1:37:48 PM
"
moon_nmh wrote:
This build looks fun as hell man.

Thanks, the damage is very high in groups, they all want you in.
I should try this build it look crazy
"
dowset wrote:
I should try this build it look crazy

Gl, start out as a groundslammer as you won't have enough mana until you reach EB, I promise this is the most damage based HC build to date. YOU WILL STANDOUT among the asinine cookies cutter bullshit!
Last edited by klerace on Feb 25, 2014, 11:48:57 PM
The one thing i was wondering is how the hell do you have so much damage on incinerate? I've seen people playing actual incinerate builds and they don't do that much dps. The tree also specs no where into elemental or fire damage. What the hell am i missing?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info