Build destroyed

"
Funghy wrote:
"
klerace wrote:
"
Funghy wrote:
The level between parentheses is the required level to start using the gem or the max level to reach with that gem?

You can always buy a leveled purity of fire gem

I mean, what do you mean when you write the level between parentheses near gems?

I mean you stop the leveling when they reach that level.
hey man
i followed your build and im really happy with the results i'm currently lvl 67

but i didn't understand the part where i should stop leveling the gems so i kept leveling them.. :(
should i down-level them with scouring?
and what is the point of not leveling them?
"
Roony1000 wrote:
hey man
i followed your build and im really happy with the results i'm currently lvl 67

but i didn't understand the part where i should stop leveling the gems so i kept leveling them.. :(
should i down-level them with scouring?
and what is the point of not leveling them?

The only gem u need to care for it lvl is Cast When Dmg Taken. All the spell link with it only work if there lvl's equal or below the lvl requirement of CWDT,but it's not work with supported gem in it slot like Increase Duration. So if u have lvl 43 CWDT link with molten shield and increase duration, the molten shield lvl must be < or = lvl 43 or it won't cast when u take dmg and u can free lvl ID without any problem.
And about the mana thing use the Atziri's Foible Paula Amulet it will double ur mana regneration.
Last edited by menuview2002 on Apr 19, 2014, 11:46:55 AM
What about points over 96th? In your opinion what's better to focus on, more dps or more life and how would you allocate the points? Thanks
"
gokulnath wrote:
i am really a fan of rf builds .when i saw ur video i got sad. u dint fight piety and dom with rf on .good idea but u dint meet the title rf incinerator.if u can really kill the piety with rf on then dude u r the insane unique builder and u beat the game mechanics dude.

I killed Piety at lvl 64 with this build and enabled RF XD
Don't really understand why you should wait to lvl 72 until RF + Inc. I leveled as incinerate tank and it was funny and easy and RF was possible directly after buying saffels.
I´m at level 70 and i can´t afford RF...why?

My max res to Fire with SAFELL´S + Geogrif´s Crest is 87% (Purity is level 17(+3 resis fire),Vitality level 19), i only activate RF "alone" (without IAOE,reduced mana) and without INFERNAL MANTLE (i´m just testing).

Passive Tree
Spoiler
http://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAAAgEAAdwFLQthEZYS4RZvFy8ZhRpsG_oc3B6UJDwkqiXfJy8nqSj6Lv8vbzWSNuk8jkGHR35JUVBQVcZV1lfJWGNabV8_YEthIWTnZU1uaXC7dO14DXloeu9_xoCkgh6Cx4TZhO-IQojxj0aTJ52uog-kGaSspwinXKgYqW6rxbQMtfK3PriTvJ--isEEwcXEuMbYz2XQ0NX42RPbC9xX4urjn-q66-7vDvIv89356PrS_go=

(\ /)
( . .)♥
c(”)(”)
Last edited by redix27 on Apr 23, 2014, 9:53:03 AM
"
Funghy wrote:
What about points over 96th? In your opinion what's better to focus on, more dps or more life and how would you allocate the points? Thanks

More life if playing hardcore league
"
redix27 wrote:
I´m at level 70 and i can´t afford RF...why?

My max res to Fire with SAFELL´S + Geogrif´s Crest is 87% (Purity is level 17(+3 resis fire),Vitality level 19), i only activate RF "alone" (without IAOE,reduced mana) and without INFERNAL MANTLE (i´m just testing).

Passive Tree
Spoiler
http://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAAAgEAAdwFLQthEZYS4RZvFy8ZhRpsG_oc3B6UJDwkqiXfJy8nqSj6Lv8vbzWSNuk8jkGHR35JUVBQVcZV1lfJWGNabV8_YEthIWTnZU1uaXC7dO14DXloeu9_xoCkgh6Cx4TZhO-IQojxj0aTJ52uog-kGaSspwinXKgYqW6rxbQMtfK3PriTvJ--isEEwcXEuMbYz2XQ0NX42RPbC9xX4urjn-q66-7vDvIv89356PrS_go=

to sustain rf yo need 90% at least, with geofri and the gem setup linked you can get 91%. Otherwise just use rise of the phoenix
BEST GAME EVER
Last edited by Jihadjoe on May 1, 2014, 3:06:19 AM
The update for this build is found here: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/911755
It can be started as Scion or maraduer

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info