Build destroyed

"
moon_nmh wrote:
The one thing i was wondering is how the hell do you have so much damage on incinerate? I've seen people playing actual incinerate builds and they don't do that much dps. The tree also specs no where into elemental or fire damage. What the hell am i missing?

Tree passive nodes are mostly terrible for dps, instead I get dps from chest, shield and wand, iron will and RF. I leave the passive for hp and defense nodes

Last edited by klerace on Feb 26, 2014, 7:51:15 PM
"
moon_nmh wrote:
The one thing i was wondering is how the hell do you have so much damage on incinerate? I've seen people playing actual incinerate builds and they don't do that much dps. The tree also specs no where into elemental or fire damage. What the hell am i missing?

You can get the duelist projectile nodes later on. Projectile and spell nodes are better than fire nodes, because they affect the added chaos damage gem. Unlike pure fire nodes. Also use projectile weakness instead of flammability
Last edited by klerace on Feb 26, 2014, 7:54:55 PM
just got my ass handed by this guy 1v1, granted I run a pvm blender build, it felt very hard to crack.

will definitely try this build out next season.
"
just got my ass handed by this guy 1v1, granted I run a pvm blender build, it felt very hard to crack.

will definitely try this build out next season.

Thankyou, if you have any questions don't hesitate to ask
This is a pretty awesome Build in my opinion. I pvp'd this build and got my behind handed to me. Very defensive based build with an offensive punch. I recommend this toward a variety of players looking to spice things up. The uniques are not to expensive to get and doesnt require to much effort to make things come together!
Really really unique stuff.
Tell me, why do you use LMP instead of GMP for the link?
Edit: And no leech :;?
Last edited by kevodanh on Feb 27, 2014, 4:17:39 AM
"
kevodanh wrote:
Really really unique stuff.
Tell me, why do you use LMP instead of GMP for the link?
Edit: And no leech :;?

Ill use leech those once I have 6l, gmp later maybe
How can this build fare in high level maps
Whats ur gem setup
Does it really cost 2 exalted to attain the whole gear or just core gear

Seems on par with spacejanitor incinerator
Can you add more videos to showcase this build survivability ...have u ever considered using tempest shield?

Thanks for writing this guide :) seems a great build
"
useboy wrote:
How can this build fare in high level maps
Whats ur gem setup
Does it really cost 2 exalted to attain the whole gear or just core gear

Seems on par with spacejanitor incinerator
Can you add more videos to showcase this build survivability ...have u ever considered using tempest shield?

Thanks for writing this guide :) seems a great build

Gem setup is listed
It costs 2 exalts to get main gear (saffel's frame) and decent wand
You can't use tempest shield because you dont want to go low mana, you can if you get alpha's howl and mana reduction nodes.
You can do all maps, even bloodmagic. As long as you turn off RF.
The skill tree is going to change so I am going to rewrite this guide in the new hc league
looks really nice!

But how do you get such long duration with immortal call linked to a cwdt?
Wich lvl is yout CwDt gem and so your immortal call?
If it is high lvl, why does it trigger so often? becasue you have only few armour?

What about hard hitting phys bosses where you only get 1 endurance charge at a time and so very low immortal call duration?

If you have to turn off your RF because of vulnerability or -resist curses/mods how is your dmg?

I assume this works only because of Incinerates built in "more" multipliers and doesnt work with e.g. fireball or firestorm or any other spell...
Last edited by azraelb on Feb 28, 2014, 7:07:29 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info