Build destroyed

"
klerace wrote:
"
gokulnath wrote:
i am really a fan of rf builds .when i saw ur video i got sad. u dint fight piety and dom with rf on .good idea but u dint meet the title rf incinerator.if u can really kill the piety with rf on then dude u r the insane unique builder and u beat the game mechanics dude.

It's not possible to go RF against Dom and Piety because you have to use purity of lightning. You cannot run more than 2 percentage auras due to infernal mantle's %100 spell damage penalty when going low mana. Besides, turning off RF gives 600 life regen which is a great survivability, equivalent to constant running life flask.

ya i know about the infernmantle disadvantage,am itself currently running a infernmantle incinerator and it needs insane mana regen.if u like block build a lot u could use cybil's paw 8 loh with spell incinerator and u can kill dom (he dint use infernamntle).i have seen the only youtube video of killing him and and tanking him at that same time.the new patch have provided insane amount of life regen and but reduced life but incrased armour buff a lot.if u can exp the cybil full block less life more regen .but the down side it is complete only at level 95.the other problem will be getting dex for ur charcter this is what i came up with .if u have stil the died hardcore mara u can exp it and tell me the results

http://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAAAgEAAdwCcQSzBS0LYQxfEmkUTRccGNsZhRpsG_ohYCSqJd8nLyfVKPou_zWSNuk8BUCgQYdG10d-SshQUFhjXcZfP2BLYSFlTW6qcXl07XTxeA15aHrvgseDOITZhO-I8YuMj0adrp_fogCiD6QZpKynCKgYqW6rxa1KtQS18rc-uJO8n76KwQTEWMbYzSba3eFz4urjn-Qi6-7tIO8O73zwH_Iv89356P4KxYqvbOnVDPf60nB9qZUaMlFgHRRMNSjF876Kr5ARguS-vLM_T1Ye3_MGoLT7qmh02mKUoF4Tw4bnkayv

"
gokulnath wrote:
"
klerace wrote:
"
gokulnath wrote:
i am really a fan of rf builds .when i saw ur video i got sad. u dint fight piety and dom with rf on .good idea but u dint meet the title rf incinerator.if u can really kill the piety with rf on then dude u r the insane unique builder and u beat the game mechanics dude.

It's not possible to go RF against Dom and Piety because you have to use purity of lightning. You cannot run more than 2 percentage auras due to infernal mantle's %100 spell damage penalty when going low mana. Besides, turning off RF gives 600 life regen which is a great survivability, equivalent to constant running life flask.

ya i know about the infernmantle disadvantage,am itself currently running a infernmantle incinerator and it needs insane mana regen.if u like block build a lot u could use cybil's paw 8 loh with spell incinerator and u can kill dom (he dint use infernamntle).i have seen the only youtube video of killing him and and tanking him at that same time.the new patch have provided insane amount of life regen and but reduced life but incrased armour buff a lot.if u can exp the cybil full block less life more regen .but the down side it is complete only at level 95.the other problem will be getting dex for ur charcter this is what i came up with .if u have stil the died hardcore mara u can exp it and tell me the results

http://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAAAgEAAdwCcQSzBS0LYQxfEmkUTRccGNsZhRpsG_ohYCSqJd8nLyfVKPou_zWSNuk8BUCgQYdG10d-SshQUFhjXcZfP2BLYSFlTW6qcXl07XTxeA15aHrvgseDOITZhO-I8YuMj0adrp_fogCiD6QZpKynCKgYqW6rxa1KtQS18rc-uJO8n76KwQTEWMbYzSba3eFz4urjn-Qi6-7tIO8O73zwH_Iv89356P4KxYqvbOnVDPf60nB9qZUaMlFgHRRMNSjF876Kr5ARguS-vLM_T1Ye3_MGoLT7qmh02mKUoF4Tw4bnkayv

Is this a RF build? You can't go incinerate RF unless you remove ES gear or go EB
for more info checkout lolcastnet tuber he is the orgin of this build .i played one time mf runs with some people and there was a player who used the same item but also with infermantle(cybil paw,staffel,stone unique amulet) and omg he tanked every boss with no damage taken with 20k dps incinerator
- reliance on unique items, not new league start friendly at all
- why no life leech? Even if reflect immune from AA I mean you still need leech
- no block nodes taken at all
- you still lose hp if you dont have flask on + RF, if i did my math right.
- besides the gems in the mace itself getting iron will, a good wand >>> doon
- infernal mantle effect is deadly vs spell bosses
- cannot run vuln or -max, or have to turn RF off to do so.
- cannot run no / half regen maps, not really this builds fault at all though, just dumb map mods ... especially no regen, I think it is such bad design choice. But since there is huge reliance on both mana and life regen, I think you cant even do half regen right?
- i am personally against saffell as main shield big time
- new invasion league is absolutely nuts, and it has very very low hp for a HC build in general. A lot of the items dont / cant have +life on them.

I understand you play standard, but I came here since I saw invasion in the title.

"
moon_nmh wrote:
The one thing i was wondering is how the hell do you have so much damage on incinerate? I've seen people playing actual incinerate builds and they don't do that much dps. The tree also specs no where into elemental or fire damage. What the hell am i missing?

He has RF, and its not tooltip dps, its a gmp shotgun stage 4 calculation
Last edited by ancalagon3000 on Mar 8, 2014, 3:17:49 AM
"
ancalagon3000 wrote:
- cannot run no / half regen maps, not really this builds fault at all though, just dumb map mods ... especially no regen, I think it is such bad design choice. But since there is huge reliance on both mana and life regen, I think you cant even do half regen right?
- new invasion league is absolutely nuts, and it has very very low hp for a HC build in general. A lot of the items dont / cant have +life on them.

I understand you play standard, but I came here since I saw invasion in the title.

"
moon_nmh wrote:
The one thing i was wondering is how the hell do you have so much damage on incinerate? I've seen people playing actual incinerate builds and they don't do that much dps. The tree also specs no where into elemental or fire damage. What the hell am i missing?

Poor trolling, take a hike now
"
ancalagon3000 wrote:

"
moon_nmh wrote:

omg dude what are u talking about.

-reliance on unique items; dude if u saw the build of the weeks rf build even chris told they dint understand for a while about the mechanics of how and why does he use the unique items .but after sometime ggg brought this shield just for the specfic ue of rf build to the next of end game and introduced so many life regen nodes .there are so many builds depending upon the unqiues just to have some fun

-why no life leech because he has insane life regen where after u put on rf u get 1.1% life regen extra without taking into alpha .and if u use alpha plus 2 level is insane for his build

-no block nodes;dude he took some block nodes and he is not using cybil paw so no need get more blocks

-use lose hp without ruby flask;omg omg just do a rf build and u will itself see that ruby flasks r not need .experimenting is better than explaini

-wand >> mace;he is using this because 1% dmg per strgth is also applies to righteous so that he can benefit for dischrage ,incinerator rf

-infernmantle deadly vs bosses ; dude so many high players using this build checkout youtube for pewpew incinerator for ur answer ,he kill piety with infernmantle

-cannot run vulnerablity or minus max resit maps; every build has some weakness like crit build hard to do refelct map and ci cant do bloodmagic and trapper builds struggle in no mana regen and so on.

- he is going to do this build in invasion and this was a hardcore character died at 90 so dont complain plzzz.teddynl is doing rf build in invasion
Hi klerace

I have a few questions for you,

Firstly i will inform you that being the first time playing any form of RF and incinerate build i am following your talent tree exactly. at the moment i am lvl 51 on invasion and i am still ground slamming with searing bonds to lvl.

My question is this: what "key" gems and items do i need to acquire before i can start to incinerate and even rf incinerate. or is it more of a you need 90% of the items/gems before you can do anything.

*edit*
you listed 2 items at lvl 62, are these the key items?

thankyou.

Last edited by darkeliment on Mar 9, 2014, 6:37:55 AM
"
darkeliment wrote:
Hi klerace

I have a few questions for you,

Firstly i will inform you that being the first time playing any form of RF and incinerate build i am following your talent tree exactly. at the moment i am lvl 51 on invasion and i am still ground slamming with searing bonds to lvl.

My question is this: what "key" gems and items do i need to acquire before i can start to incinerate and even rf incinerate. or is it more of a you need 90% of the items/gems before you can do anything.

*edit*
you listed 2 items at lvl 62, are these the key items?

thankyou.

Hey there

My invasion character is currently at lvl 48. But I am using EK added fire/Hatred + arc totem + Elemental equilibrium to level. And some searing bond. Currently I am going to group boss farm merciless mervail and Piety with almost 300% mf to gain a 5L infernal mantle, Saffel frame and quality incinerate.

You can incinerate right away once you get 4L infernal mantle and Eldritch Battery for mana. Because this league is insanely hard, I recommend grouping and continuing to grab life nodes until about level 72. The core gems you need to have leveled are:

1- Quality Incinerate
2- Added Chaos
3- GMP/LMP
4- Iron Will

You can incinerate right away at lvl 62 and you'll notice the tremendous damage already that comes from infernal mantle. However you cannot start righteous fire until you are about lvl 74 and have Saffel's frame. And also when you get all the regeneration nodes and purity of fire to lvl 20. You may also need a decent cast speed wand with projectile speed.

Remember to use reduced mana on auras and calculate your auras so you never go below 35%. This is very important. High level Arctic armour may need to wait.

My IGN is IgnitionByAttrition
Last edited by klerace on Mar 9, 2014, 7:39:59 AM
"
klerace wrote:
Poor trolling, take a hike now

Feedback =/= trolling. Learn what a word means before using it. Your build has very low hp for hardcore, you cant neutralise 100% RF with inner force nodes, and in fact you even turn it off twice in your video. (lol @ pvp video btw, duel some real players, you won vs one bad build and show that?) You cant keep 100% uptime on ruby flask now can you?

All I said was what I think about the build, these are points that need answering if you expect anyone to take your build seriously. But you seem to only want praises and good words from newbies (I didnt say noobs so you understand I literally mean ppl new to the game with not much experience), and dismiss anyone pointing out flaws as a troll. Interesting.

You cant really run all map mods, or else to be truthful you have to state 'I can run all map mods, as long as I turn off RF on vuln / no regen / half regen / -max, and then its a 50k dps build' What are your plans for AA and / or RF on no / half regen maps? What about RF and vuln or RF / AA with vuln / vuln + half regen? RF on -max ... impossible.

No fire pen, no life leech linked with incinerate = facepalm.

"
gokulnath wrote:
omg dude what are u talking about.

-reliance on unique items; dude if u saw the build of the weeks rf build even chris told they dint understand for a while about the mechanics of how and why does he use the unique items .but after sometime ggg brought this shield just for the specfic ue of rf build to the next of end game and introduced so many life regen nodes .there are so many builds depending upon the unqiues just to have some fun

-why no life leech because he has insane life regen where after u put on rf u get 1.1% life regen extra without taking into alpha .and if u use alpha plus 2 level is insane for his build

-no block nodes;dude he took some block nodes and he is not using cybil paw so no need get more blocks

-use lose hp without ruby flask;omg omg just do a rf build and u will itself see that ruby flasks r not need .experimenting is better than explaini

-wand >> mace;he is using this because 1% dmg per strgth is also applies to righteous so that he can benefit for dischrage ,incinerator rf

-infernmantle deadly vs bosses ; dude so many high players using this build checkout youtube for pewpew incinerator for ur answer ,he kill piety with infernmantle

-cannot run vulnerablity or minus max resit maps; every build has some weakness like crit build hard to do refelct map and ci cant do bloodmagic and trapper builds struggle in no mana regen and so on.

- he is going to do this build in invasion and this was a hardcore character died at 90 so dont complain plzzz.teddynl is doing rf build in invasion

Thanks for replying, I appreciate that. Even though its hard to read and all the childish omg's you use make it even more painful.

I dont think you understood my first point ... its not NEW LEAGUE FRIENDLY because of certain uniques it uses, is all I said.

The 'insane' life regen is being used up by RF, and without flask, he still loses hp. You need life leech, especially in HC. Bad decision.

''no cybils so nn block'' ... Block = survivability. I said nothing about cybil's.

A shield with some block is better than saffell in HC, you only need spell block in a few situations and can use saffell on swap (the recent nerf makes it even less desirable) or a cheap SOL amu. Saffell as main shield = fail.

''-use lose hp without ruby flask;omg omg just do a rf build and u will itself see that ruby flasks r not need '' --> omg omg look at the video and see he needs ruby flask, and he is losing hp when he doesn't have charges. Or do some math and figure it out.

''mace;he is using this because 1% dmg per strgth is also applies to righteous so that he can benefit for dischrage ,incinerator rf'' --> RF itself doesnt benefit from boon or iron will, incinerate does yes. But get his str and divide by 8, a semi good wand gives more dmg. Sure, the iron will adds to the gems in the mace, but they are not his main killing spells.

Deadly mantle builds, I have seen on youtube. They are all playing scrubcore.

Every build has weakness, exactly. I was pointing his out because he said I can do all map mods.

''- he is going to do this build in invasion and this was a hardcore character died at 90 so dont complain plzzz.teddynl is doing rf build in invasion '' --> There are many different RF builds, I was just commenting on this one. And tell me how much hp teddynl has, 4k too?

Last edited by ancalagon3000 on Mar 10, 2014, 7:22:24 AM
"
ancalagon3000 wrote:
I dont think you understood my first point ... its not NEW LEAGUE FRIENDLY because of certain uniques it uses, is all I said.

Crazy high prices for Rise of the Phoenix and Saffell's doesn't help either. Also, people are overpricing Infernal Mantles alot.

I'll probably go with Cybil's Paw, Stone of Lazhwar and Rise of the Phoenix. Even though I play Ambush, I don't like to die often.

I have one question- does Inner Force increases degen done on yourself from RF? I guess it unfortunately does.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info