[1.1.5]PewPewPews Cheap Detonate Dead build | 1.2 Info inside!

It's not official yet, but my doodle for the new tree.

Yes, this build has been buffed. By a lot :D
I am a nice guy.
Looking for cheap builds/builds for beginners? Check out one of my guides! /806789
[e] nvm
Last edited by Syncness on Mar 5, 2014, 7:24:08 AM
considering the tree I got a noobish question. Why go for resolute technique is it because the detonate dead eplosion can be evaded?

edited.
Last edited by GimmelPiraffe on Mar 5, 2014, 7:38:22 AM
Ah yes, should explain that: Getting crits in ele reflect maps can kill you. It's as simple as that. So if we get RT, we can't crit, and won't accidentally kill ourselves when we crit detonate that blue mob
I am a nice guy.
Looking for cheap builds/builds for beginners? Check out one of my guides! /806789
Ah okay. That makes sense. THx for elaborating.
"
Ah yes, should explain that: Getting crits in ele reflect maps can kill you. It's as simple as that. So if we get RT, we can't crit, and won't accidentally kill ourselves when we crit detonate that blue mob

Doesnt that mean we lose our ignite chance though? How late do you take RT?
Actually I see we just rely on flammability for our ignite chance. Might be annoying in a group who keeps overwriting your curses lol
"
BlackYoshi7 wrote:
Actually I see we just rely on flammability for our ignite chance. Might be annoying in a group who keeps overwriting your curses lol

Don't forget about the Chance to Ignite gem ;)
Hi,

I'm pretty new to the game and I was wondering what skills you would be using to level up this build and is there a certain way to travel through that tree that you posted, should I go up or down the tree initially?

Thanks!
I would lvl as a Templar. You get nice lowlvl gems to use to clear mobs and get searing bond totem in act3 on the first quest. Since you'll go for holy Fire early on it scales nicely with yout totem dmg and it should suffice to carry you to Merciless act 1.

My plan will be to start as a shadow and go to brutus with him. Get Firetrap/Detonate dead and desecrate from quests. Then start your templar. You'll get the most important gems from quest rewards when you level up and can easily start using detonate dead when you hit lvl 50++ (thats what I would do though. When you level with SB I consider taking the dual totem skill to have an even easier time leveling that char to lvl 50. But I'll check that out when I am actually starting to play.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info