[1.1.5]PewPewPews Cheap Detonate Dead build | 1.2 Info inside!

Hello everyone

So, I wrote down all the gems needed to get in order to start the new league, and it seems that leveling a witch til A2 cruel is the best way of obtaining all the required gems for this build.. Would you recommend leveling a Witch before starting up this templar? Or would you just level up the templar and buy the needed gems later on?
Last edited by ZartoK89 on Mar 5, 2014, 1:16:29 PM
Thanks for the answers!
this build be work in new league?
A quick reply since I don't have much time answering questions right now.

- This build stands strong, even in the next league.
- DD might or might not be nerfed. I personally think it's not just Detonate Dead causing the problem, but Burning damage in general. Even if DD gets nerfed, it can be changed with just a few regrets into a Fire trap build, which is also insanely strong.
- As for leveling, I still stand with flame blast. Searing bond is fast too, so it's either that or flameblast imo :)
- What sets this build apart from other builds? The costs. I try to make this build as cheap as possible, that is why we use a rime gaze(2/3 chaos), and not a 5/6 linked carcass jack(4-20 ex). Since it's so cheap, it's great to start off with it in a fresh league, you'll have an easier time getting to late game.

Last reply from me until the release. I'll see you guys all ingame :)
I am a nice guy.
Looking for cheap builds/builds for beginners? Check out one of my guides! /806789
Now 30% of server will run DD builds before chris nerfs it xD
doh wrong thread :P
IGN: Incinereap
Last edited by ridfrenzy on Mar 5, 2014, 2:46:30 PM
How are you getting to the desecrate dexterity requirement, your skilltree says 14 Dexterity
its outdated. post updated one!
I'm basing that on his updated one he said he was doodling, which looks solid. Its actually pretty easy to get to 94 dex on that one, though level 20 desecrate costs 95 Dex and so does level 20 arctic armor.

Sounds very interesting, currently running this.

Please update!

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info