[1.1.5]PewPewPews Cheap Detonate Dead build | 1.2 Info inside!

Is it worth considering Avatar of Fire and a leveled up Detonate Dead? Or is the physical damage so pathetic that even after all the damage increases it is still insignificant?
"
ImbarsBidbib wrote:
Is it worth considering Avatar of Fire and a leveled up Detonate Dead? Or is the physical damage so pathetic that even after all the damage increases it is still insignificant?

The mana cost gets kinda high (from 6 to 38 before multipliers, that's around 131 per cast instead 20) and the damage gain is not that big, 82–123, which would also be cut on half by AoF.
absolutely loved your incinerate build was the 1st build that got me to doing maps, thankyou.

Do you have some advice on when to drop searing bond/flameblast and going detonate dead.

my searing bonds are just chewing through everything its the easiest time i have ever had levelling im now 52.
Can i use Searing Touch with this Build ?
Wouldn't it be worth it to grab the DoT nodes since you're nearby? It seems that the burning could benefit quite a bit from 45% increased DoT... Also, bear trap thoughts?
What do you think about going up to get Diamond Skin and the Fire Resistance nodes in the Marauder tree? Would give +1% to all max resists as well as another +1% to fire which is really nice for reflect. Takes 5 nodes. You could drop the small 4% AOE nodes from the Scion start to grab it.

I am unsure as this does give us a lot of flat fire resist we probably don't need, but the extra to max resists is very strong and I think survivability is this builds biggest weakness.
IGN: Dmillz
Last edited by Dmillz on Mar 7, 2014, 2:07:34 PM
isnt it worth it to take unweavering stance? its close and can help
Price for Legacy Saffell's skyrocketed now that they are legacy, seems like average price for a 100%+ Block Chance applied to spells in Standard is 10 exalted :(

I guess this would make Rise of the Phoenix more useful as defensive based shield due to the max fire resist it offers.
update the build sukkaaaaa
Oh man

Had a Vaal Corrupted area early in cruel with 18% reflect, which was basically undoable at this point lol

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info