[1.1.5]PewPewPews Cheap Detonate Dead build | 1.2 Info inside!

Damn rime gazes are like 8-10 chaos right now

Not even 4 linked :(
"
BlackYoshi7 wrote:
"
This is how I see the Tree for the 1.1.0 release.

I haven't got enough time to fully test it yet, but stat wise, it seems to be stronger and beefier then it was before! I will update this topic once I get the time to mess around with teh Detonate Dead build - but I believe it still stands as I stated in the first post :)

How does this use Arctic Armor/Desecrate, it doesn't meet the dex requirements for it

Dex from items...
Did you ever see history portrayed as an old man with a wise brow and pulseless heart, weighing all things in the balance of reason?
Is not rather the genius of history like an eternal, imploring maiden, full of fire, with a burning heart and flaming soul, humanly warm and humanly beautiful?
"
BlackYoshi7 wrote:
Oh man

Had a Vaal Corrupted area early in cruel with 18% reflect, which was basically undoable at this point lol

The general solution for too much reflect is to switch to traps. For this build firetrap would work nicely. If you're not determined to lv6 gems in your alt slots, swapping to firetrap will work for single reflect mobs. For a reflect area consider swapping firetrap for DD.
Did you ever see history portrayed as an old man with a wise brow and pulseless heart, weighing all things in the balance of reason?
Is not rather the genius of history like an eternal, imploring maiden, full of fire, with a burning heart and flaming soul, humanly warm and humanly beautiful?
Could you add an ~lvl60 tree to show which nodes to prioritize?
"
BlackYoshi7 wrote:
Damn rime gazes are like 8-10 chaos right now

Not even 4 linked :(

Damn shame, I was able to get mine for 1C and was a decent roll (near max ES). But it doesn't matter too much if it's a low roll or not imo. It may make a difference if you go EB.
"
Summoner wrote:
"
BlackYoshi7 wrote:
"
This is how I see the Tree for the 1.1.0 release.

I haven't got enough time to fully test it yet, but stat wise, it seems to be stronger and beefier then it was before! I will update this topic once I get the time to mess around with teh Detonate Dead build - but I believe it still stands as I stated in the first post :)

How does this use Arctic Armor/Desecrate, it doesn't meet the dex requirements for it

Dex from items...

Obviously but thats a bit hard to get on templar type items. Also its a huge pain in the ass when you get gear thats a complete upgrade that you can't use because doing so would lower you under gem dex requirements.

I tinkered with the tree so its pretty reasonable to get to 94 dex
"
03/03/2014 - Took me a bit longer than expected, but this guide is now.. Finished!
I will make sure to add a leveling tree as well once I get to that point.

nah nah nah, it's not finished :D
that was before the patch :)
cheap my ass
"
strifed169 wrote:
cheap my ass

yeah rime gazes are going for an exalted now lmao

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info