[1.1.5]PewPewPews Cheap Detonate Dead build | 1.2 Info inside!

I will give it a try in the new league ;o)

passiv tree is going to be reworked, but as for now you should spend 4 points on the right side of the tree up to "entropy" and a +45% damage over time, which works with burning as well :-)

2 points with +ignite duration out of the tree southwest
2 points (+8% radius) @scion
and you do another 45% more burning damage if you invest those 4 points up there
Last edited by gloobonious on Aug 1, 2014, 1:54:53 PM
"
gloobonious wrote:
I will give it a try in the new league ;o)

passiv tree is going to be reworked, but as for now you should spend 4 points on the right side of the tree up to "entropy" and a +45% damage over time, which works with burning as well :-)

2 points with +ignite duration out of the tree southwest
2 points (+8% radius) @scion
and you do another 45% more burning damage if you invest those 4 points up there

All good ideas. Just need to make sure you have points for all the essentials as well.
You could remove some direct fire damage passives in favour of more dot (burning damage) the entropy cluster.

Mind you it's 45% increased burning damage not more damage. Still very good of course.

This is a good example of an amazing build. Cheap gear AND very powerful.
Kudos to author!

great build! I finally preferred just respect my other Templar to test today, and although I am a bit too directed to the Damage before life (changes will be made ​​after drop some regret) It's great :)

still a few things to change here and there (especially gems and gloves) but really to test!

Thanks

My gear:

Spoiler
Last edited by vick666 on Aug 13, 2014, 4:37:08 PM
I don't have a lot of time today, so I'll just get this done for now.

Using the offline skill tree planner Mors posted, I came up with this tree

Templar
http://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAAAgUABVuLjJ_f4XM8Be0g73xG14M4XcYUTbUEBLOiAOQi8B8pTxps7DiCm52uFm8aOKcIEmkkqqeE2CS4kxccGGU26ZBVNsXr7nF542ofAprgBAcyNEWd6-SD26-3U1JfKlXGh2U6WBBYrJgsnPFsSbIreDbYIbAC4x_HSRs09welLYsqjZeFbRnsVS6Ul_QI9FJTwFQ9X2pDvOprF5UgwfOCHqKj2wt_xhGWDkgHHl3ylS6dY_DV5Y5JUaSxjDblGVVLtDhh4vv1JpWXlxa_RXwHY8u9

Note: You can not open this tree in the browser, make sure to open it using Mors' offline Skill tree planner.

Yes, I am aware the treeplanner might not be correct, but looking at the taiwanese tree, I see that there is barely any difference. I think a few numbers might be off, but that's it.

Anyways, first thoughts..
- Witch and Shadow tree are quite awesome now! Scrap that, I'm totally digging that new top!
- 20% chance to ignite from the tree alone. This means we can get 100% Chance to Ignite!
- I feel like there are not enough points to spend now. There are many more points I can and want to pick up. I might up ending with multiple trees though. But it all depends on how the stats will work out ingame.
- The lack of max resists will hurt us, but hopefully we'll be still fine with AA

I might drop a few nodes to get more offence if the need arises. I have not clue how the %life will affect ingame stats, but we'll see :)

I'll be back in 14 hours or so, with a new update if needed!

Build updated for release
I am a nice guy.
Looking for cheap builds/builds for beginners? Check out one of my guides! /806789
Last edited by Appels_Zijn_Gezond on Aug 19, 2014, 5:21:15 AM
"

Templar
http://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAAAgUABVuLjJ_f4XM8Be0g73xG14M4XcYUTbUEBLOiAOQi8B8abJ2uFm-nCBJpJKrYJLiTFxwYZTbpNsXr7nF542ofAprgKPoEBzI0RZ3aOoPbTLOvt1NSga9Vxi0fl5WHZbjQOliVIFJTEFixBayYwfM9X5f0LJzxbIIeoqNtGVWuNtghsNsLf8YI9ESrSRs09xGWHNzAVI-mKo2XhQceDkiTJ7zqakOCEOxVLpSVLl3ytAzviN-w8NWdY7JwRnH5N0lR5Y5ilYMJ188qU2-eSbHxs0tXwOM=

Hi. I never write in here. I think you've made an error. You have taken some nodes from the Witch start area containing Spell Damage. Detonate Dead doesn't work with that does it?

Donkey
"
Myrthue wrote:

Hi. I never write in here. I think you've made an error. You have taken some nodes from the Witch start area containing Spell Damage. Detonate Dead doesn't work with that does it?

Yup correct.

I would suggest smth of those lines if it makes any sense yo you ;o

https://www.poebuilder.com/character/AAAAAgUAi4wFW-Fz7SBG113GtQTkIhpsna6nCNgkNsUfAgQHTLOXlVJTl_Q8BZ_f73yDOBRNogBtGcBUCPRqQ7zqaxeVIL2CVyv-s-kC34rB84Ie2wu4k-vuKPqCx_noQYe3Pv4K2L01krXybqpKyD8nKk0VICzp3Q1br04qKaUSaRcccXmD21XG6-RfKuNqNukkqhZvMjSvt4dlOlismPFs7FUqjUkbNtgMfRB_xp7GrhynGNdTpdo6ga-40LEFiELBxewYcLvZEy9vPV8XL_rSVdZk54CkgpspT-w4GjinhJBVBLPwHwJxmuBFnVNSj_rw1UlR
Thanks, it was early, wasn't fully awake, fixed it!
I am a nice guy.
Looking for cheap builds/builds for beginners? Check out one of my guides! /806789
Wouldn't the bellow variation be a better option, it uses IR and MoM and has access to another 7 life nodes. It's a little more HC oriented and has the benefit of starting as either a witch or templar.

https://poebuilder.com/character/AAAAAgMA34rpAr2CVyv-s20ZCPTAVGpDPV9SU5f0OlhVxoPbBAdMs5eVLpSXhTT3IbDxbKyY7FUqjUkbNtjbC4IewfOVIOQiGmydrqcI2CQ2xR8C42o26SSqFm-ApBcv-tJG113GtQQFW4uM4XPtIO98PAWf3xRNgziiAJrg6-64k0WdU1LYvf4Ktz5Bh_nogsco-hUgKk0_J0rIbqq18jWSKaVOKluv3Q0s6YUydPEY20p9h3ZnoPzFcXkXHBJpGGUtH1XWZOe86g==

(Note that this is a base tree, with access to life nodes and Fire Walker if you need more damage, though DD has never had damage issues).
Last edited by lamelegged on Aug 14, 2014, 7:57:31 PM
Would rather have Cloak of Defiance with me for quick swap for those harder encounters where you don't want to take risk of reeeeep. Agreed that Hp cluster would defo be the pick for HC but not at cost of that new Armor Cluster by Shaper which is very good. See that 45% Armor should work pretty nice with IR + Grace + Granite Flask , hp regen is always good to have. Ignite Chance nodes are not mandatory.. there is gem for that and elemental proliferation too. I am not a big fan of MoM in general (unless you are in party and someone else providing you with Discipline), I would rather have stable extra hp regen from squeezed in Vitality (that will multiply via buff and aura nodes) rather then being dependant on that very little unreserved mana we have left.

If you insist on HC build simply remove Elemental and some Fire dmg nodes to minimize reflect dmg issues and take that extra HP nodes. Done. Don't think we can spare Aura clusters or buff effects nodes as they give us far too much in comparsion ...

For HC I would you try something like this:

https://www.poebuilder.com/character/AAAAAgUAi4wFW-Fz7SBG113GtQTkIhpsna6nCNgkNsUfAgQHTLOXlVJTl_Q8BZ_f73yDOBRNogBtGcBUCPRqQ7zqaxeVIL2CVyv-s-kC34rB84Ie2wu4k-vuKPqCx_noQYe3Pv4K2L01krXybqpKyD8nKk0VICzp3Q1br04qKaUSaRcccXmD21XG6-RfKuNqNukkqhZvOlismPFs7FUqjUkbNtgMfRB_xp7GrhynGNdTpYhCwcXsGHC72RMvbz1fFy_60lXWZOeApIKbKU_sOBo4p4SQVQSz8B8CcZrgRZ1TUvzFZ6CHdkp9PC3E9ift_EtsFocZ

Simply more HP at cost of DMG. Venturing to that Barbarism for extra 1% max fire res.
"

Efficiency notes:

Don't take Ash, Frost, and Storm cluster (40% Elemental Damage) unless definitely going to Shaper and further south. The 5 points it takes to get there could be spent in Shadow start for 58% Elemental Damage (Fire->Trickery->Elemental Damage x3).

Doing this, you could also trade Harrier + Hired Killer for Blood Siphon, Soul Siphon, and Coordination (ignoring one of the Mana nodes).

You lose 6% Movement Speed, 10 Int, 15 LoK, gaining 10% Life, 26% Mana, 10 Mana base, 5 MoK, 20 Str, and 20 Dex.

Lastly, drop Dreamer for Deep Thoughts. It's +5% Mana Regen, +20 Int, and you could even drop the 8% Mana node to pick up a spare point. If you also drop Harrier, it's +5% Mana Regen, +10 Int, and a spare point.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info