[1.1.5]PewPewPews Cheap Detonate Dead build | 1.2 Info inside!

"
Ah OK. After posting my first message I decided to look up similar builds and see what they suggested. After looking up Bob's DD build I chose to do what it suggested and go for the extra passive all 3 times (meaning I already killed all 3 of them just last night). Hopefully not getting that +40 to life isn't going to haunt me later on. It's pretty expensive to respec that quest in my opinion. At least it's an option though. Thanks Arashaun.

Its gonna be maybe 150~ life endgame ao not too much of a difference, you should ve fine with it
Ok tried out a new version of the tree and gearing, going well at level 78.
I've taken the Witch starting nodes and gone down to IR, as well as running this:

I'd highly recommend it for anyone who can't afford a Carcass Jack (It doesnt need to be 5L), and I personally prefer it Carcass Jack anyway.

IR + Grace + MoM does wonders for this build and stops it from dying to Phys damage (Something that hurts this build a lot) and the Cloak helps us with Mana Regen for AA (I'm currently running level 17 AA without Discipline).

For anyone interested here is my current gear:
Spoiler

And here is my current tree (I haven't specced out of MoM yet, those two points are useless if you're running Cloak, I'm gonna spec out when I get some more Regrets):
"
Summoner wrote:
"
ithinkimgood wrote:
Alright lookin for some tips. Currently at around 62 and don't really have a problem clearing most content although generally it has slowed down some. Do you think I'll be able to hit dominus when I hit 65 with this gear?

As for Dominus, ask me in a day or two. I've got a similar, build and am planning to fight him tomorrow or Saturday at lvl 67 (mostly want to get my AA to 13 first).

Took longer than I expected to do the fight; but I took him down quickly playing solo at lvl68. I kited his minions off one at a time to kill; only the one using Vaal fireball was dangerous. I used about 10 portals to refresh my health in mid battle, and died to stupid twice fighting humanoid Dominus. Both times I let myself get caught with D between me and my portal when I drank the last of my health pots and got nailed before I could drop a fresh one.

My tree and my gear:

Spoiler

Did you ever see history portrayed as an old man with a wise brow and pulseless heart, weighing all things in the balance of reason?
Is not rather the genius of history like an eternal, imploring maiden, full of fire, with a burning heart and flaming soul, humanly warm and humanly beautiful?
"
AraShaun wrote:

IR + Grace + MoM does wonders for this build and stops it from dying to Phys damage (Something that hurts this build a lot) and the Cloak helps us with Mana Regen for AA (I'm currently running level 17 AA without Discipline).

Out of curiosity, how big is your free mana pool and what's your regen rate?

I've found myself running into problems when I've got less mana than needed to sustain 8-10 sec of movement where I end up having my AA turn off right before I find a new pack and get clobbered/killed before I realize the problem. If I need to reserve another big chunk for MOM, I'm wondering how much more I'd need to keep set aside.
Did you ever see history portrayed as an old man with a wise brow and pulseless heart, weighing all things in the balance of reason?
Is not rather the genius of history like an eternal, imploring maiden, full of fire, with a burning heart and flaming soul, humanly warm and humanly beautiful?
"
Summoner wrote:
"
AraShaun wrote:

I've found myself running into problems when I've got less mana than needed to sustain 8-10 sec of movement where I end up having my AA turn off right before I find a new pack and get clobbered/killed before I realize the problem. If I need to reserve another big chunk for MOM, I'm wondering how much more I'd need to keep set aside.

I have about 600 mana left over and 250~ iirc mana regen. Its just enough to fully sustain level 17 AA while walking. Ive only had my AA turn off once which was when I was completely surrounded (This was due to stupid play on my behalf though, wouldnt of been in that situation if Id played smart)
"
AraShaun wrote:
"
Summoner wrote:
"
AraShaun wrote:

I have about 600 mana left over and 250~ iirc mana regen. Its just enough to fully sustain level 17 AA while walking. Ive only had my AA turn off once which was when I was completely surrounded (This was due to stupid play on my behalf though, wouldnt of been in that situation if Id played smart)

lvl17 AA only needs ~200 regen. 250'd let you run it at max level.
"
Summoner wrote:

lvl17 AA only needs ~200 regen. 250'd let you run it at max level.

Oh wow, didn't realise that, thanks :)
Amazing player :) I love your ideas!!
Good Job
Exile!
I have been using this build for a month now and leveled a templar to lvl 81 so far! Really good build! I'm wondering why your burning damage is so high? Mine is much more of a slow burn allthough I have about the same amount of fire damage? Am I missing something?

This is what my gear looks like atm!

Here is my tree!

http://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAAAgUAAnEC4wPGBAcEswVbBg4J9hJpFCAUTRRxFm8XHBiRGYUaOBpsHwIkqiWtJy8o-ilPKo0snDLRNsU22DbpPAU9X0WdRtdJG0myUEdSU1W1VcZZ813GXz9gbWP9a9txeXKpc1N6qoKbgseDOIdliBuLjI9GkFWXhZeVl_Sa4Jwtna6ezZ_fogCnCKcwp4Ssqq-3tQS4k7yfwBrAVMEEz2XQ0Ngk2t3d8-Fz42rjn-Qi6hjr7uw47FXtIO8O73zvhfAf9zL46_no_Qs=
"
djenrique wrote:
I have been using this build for a month now and leveled a templar to lvl 81 so far! Really good build! I'm wondering why your burning damage is so high? Mine is much more of a slow burn allthough I have about the same amount of fire damage? Am I missing something?

This is what my gear looks like atm!

Here is my tree!

http://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAAAgUAAnEC4wPGBAcEswVbBg4J9hJpFCAUTRRxFm8XHBiRGYUaOBpsHwIkqiWtJy8o-ilPKo0snDLRNsU22DbpPAU9X0WdRtdJG0myUEdSU1W1VcZZ813GXz9gbWP9a9txeXKpc1N6qoKbgseDOIdliBuLjI9GkFWXhZeVl_Sa4Jwtna6ezZ_fogCnCKcwp4Ssqq-3tQS4k7yfwBrAVMEEz2XQ0Ngk2t3d8-Fz42rjn-Qi6hjr7uw47FXtIO8O73zvhfAf9zL46_no_Qs=

A quarter of your fire damage is being converted into chaos damage which lowers the amount of damage the burn does

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info