*** [2.0] Gellig Mortezzah's level 100 Aegis End-Game Melee Life Boss Tank ***

kaoms all the way, for sure , on atziri armor skin)
100lvl mele pvp QUIT
Gellig is this evasion tank better for other bosses as well or is the original armor build better? Does the evasion build have any weaknesses?
My personal opinion is the evasion version, which is a real rework, is only needed for UBER Atziri. The original version or my tweaked version has beaten every boss with most every mod.
Normal Atziri is no problem. Uber requires a change.

Double boss 77 and 78 maps + Dominus with extra damage and projectiles.
Normal Atziri

Your best friend is Heavy Strike.

Uber Atziri must have a tank change, it can be done the original way, but the chance of dying is great.
Last edited by Grindrix on Jul 21, 2014, 7:46:31 PM
Re: was it the AFK build? Yes, it was the evasion build with a couple minor tweaks. It could still be improved (i.e. made stronger AFK) by more tweaks such as using enfeeble/temp chains, increase regen/health more, etc. Yes, I use a legacy Kaoms:

I put Atziri's Splendour as a skin since it dropped for me.

Re: Could the evasion work on other bosses? Probably, but I haven't tested it. Weaknesses? Big one shots :)

Re: did I go up or down the tree at 25. I'd go down -- get some Blood Drinker, more Health and DPS (By the Blade), etc. You can level fast to 60ish so I'd just power through those levels.. and once you hit 62 you can start using Aegis and increasing your ES and such.
IGN: Mortezzah, prolly playing on character Gellig
http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/781590, for an end-game boss tank guide.
Do you ever thought about a CI version of your build? :P
thx
Last edited by cloudisland on Jul 22, 2014, 11:59:12 PM
Congrats gellig on the uber kill!
Standard IGN: LaHhRip
Re: CI?

Yes, I actually had a 6 link off-color legacy Shav's I played around with for a bit -- but I ended up trading it. You can definitely make some fun combos with it tho :)
IGN: Mortezzah, prolly playing on character Gellig
http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/781590, for an end-game boss tank guide.
Thanks a lot for the Spell Echo / EC combo, it's really great. I use it on all my characters now :)
Ranger builds list: /917964
When two witches watch two watches, which witch watches which watch?
If the witches watching watches watch the same watch while you watch which witch watches which watch, they switch watches; then, the watch switching witches watch which watch you watch.
Watching witches watch watches is not for the faint of heart...
Hello, that's a very very nice build, thank you for sharing with us. what do you think about the bringer of rain for this build, it seems useful, whats your thoughts about using it on this build?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info