nice and GZ again to lvl 100 :)

- will you go for 100 again?

- if yes what build :D
"
hitreza wrote:
nice and GZ again to lvl 100 :)

- will you go for 100 again?

- if yes what build :D

I doubt I'll ever go for 100 again, I was just very determined to finally hit it and finish this character. I had my eyes on finally trying a Whispering Ice caster for fun, but who knows. I love the fact PoE had a skill like block, that actually blocks.
Few questions:
- Can you post your gems setup? Can't find it anywhere in the guide and your profile is set as private.

- Do you think a SAI weapon could be good for this build?

- I guess you have to skip Corrupted Blood rares when DPS isn't enough to kill them before you ran out of flask charges?

EDIT: I'm using this weapon atm ,
with Static Strike-Melee Phys-Multistrike-Fortify.
Is there a better setup than this to level with? Also, i wonder if there is any better singletarget setup with 4red.
Last edited by tkbowned on Oct 28, 2015, 2:49:23 PM
Hello Mortezzah,that is a really nice build, thanks for sharing. What do you think using sai dagger for %6 extra block chance, can skip some block nodes to get more life/dps.. what kind of changes would you do if you had a nice crafted sai. i am thinking about using it, any help would be really good.
"
tkbowned wrote:
Few questions:

- Do you think a SAI weapon could be good for this build?

Id like to know that too...

Hey I was following your build and my friend and I got into a spat because he was saying you using both Leap Slam and Whirling blades was inefficient and a waste of a socket etc.

Can I get your honest opinion on that matter more directly because he was a real dick about it...
"
IonDrako wrote:
Hey I was following your build and my friend and I got into a spat because he was saying you using both Leap Slam and Whirling blades was inefficient and a waste of a socket etc.

Can I get your honest opinion on that matter more directly because he was a real dick about it...

Whirling blades can use to escape or exploring map much faster than use foot.
Leap Slam use to jump to higher floors or else in the quickest way
now on this build will be super ez on new duelist 'champion' subclass.. %100 block chance applied to spells and couple of block nodes together will free tons of pts in tree.
"
feelgod wrote:
now on this build will be super ez on new duelist 'champion' subclass.. %100 block chance applied to spells and couple of block nodes together will free tons of pts in tree.

You will want the "gladiator" subclass, not "champion."

If you max out the gladiator class and the tree, you can get up to 75/75 block/spell block chance.

This leaves room for more skill points and the removal of block chance boots/amulet, even a spell block version of Aegis is pointless now on standard.

Though for league, this is quite good.

Stone of Lazhwar and Rainbowstrides are not needed anymore.

I'm looking for what to do with both of them. What to replace...
Anvil instead of lahzwar would be great.

And you would probably benefit from stacking spell dodge from atziri's. A good chunk of eva and life with 15% spell dodge is nothing to laugh at.
The 80 off meta build guy

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info