*** [2.0] Gellig Mortezzah's level 100 Aegis End-Game Melee Life Boss Tank ***

"
xemoon wrote:
Hello, that's a very very nice build, thank you for sharing with us. what do you think about the bringer of rain for this build, it seems useful, whats your thoughts about using it on this build?

I used a BOR when I was levelling this guy up... I liked it.. then switched the build around once I got Kaom's.

On a separate note... I included a few more requested AFKs videos!

Uber Atziri Quad phase AFK
Level 79 Vaal Trio with Chain and no Curse mods going AFK before killing anyone

As I mentioned in my video thread, what makes the second one interesting was the AFKing was done at the beginning of the fight, before killing A'alai first (which normally would spawn lots of similar NPCs which helps Aegis regen, statistically speaking). Here I used CWDT/Lightning Warp to help my regen and I used more ES... I also had Enfeeble / TC ready to curse (can't recall which I was going to use), but the map I had was no curses...

YouTube is doing something weird today where it puts a quick black frame in the first few seconds of the vid for some reason, even though it isn't in the original vid. I'll see if it self-corrects in a few days and if not will reupload them.
IGN: Mortezzah, prolly playing on character Gellig
http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/781590, for an end-game boss tank guide.
Last edited by Mortezzah on Aug 2, 2014, 11:18:43 AM
What would my DPS be, in a 4L for this build, with a 10-20 ex budget on the weapon? I assume Reave is the best choice.
Mess with the best, die like the rest.
Last edited by Edzilla on Aug 7, 2014, 10:22:32 PM
Sorry about this question, but could this be done on hardcore ?! :D
I want know you use what passive tree and gear to fight Uber Atziri.

I'm facetank too, but I go to challenge Uber Atziri...I'm challenge fails. T_T
IGN: KasimAlter
"
Edzilla wrote:
What would my DPS be, in a 4L for this build, with a 10-20 ex budget on the weapon? I assume Reave is the best choice.

That would be tough to guestimate... you could always go Heavy Strike for more single target (less AOE) dps -- though it will irk your teammates.

http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/781590, for an end-game boss tank guide.
"
Sygion wrote:
Sorry about this question, but could this be done on hardcore ?! :D

Sure, though I would practice on Std to learn the various nuances before facetanking Uber on HC.
"
Mortezzah wrote:
"
Edzilla wrote:

That would be tough to guestimate... you could always go Heavy Strike for more single target (less AOE) dps -- though it will irk your teammates.

Yeah, that might be a good option for solo play, and just use Reave with group play when I have access to multiple auras.
Mess with the best, die like the rest.
would u recommend someone to do uber like this on hc? i really want to do it, but im afraid i wont make it. i just a simple lvl 96 soul taker tank. really nothing special. i was just wondering if i wud have enough deeps for healing phase. but now im more concerned about surviving at all lol. i have pretty sick gear and i get to 7,6k life on atziri while using bringer. im 120 atziri runs in on hc, but uber is obviously something completely different. i got enough wealth to be able to buy a lega soul taker, but idk if that wud push my deeps enough. im at 19k atm. i shud probably be more worried of surviving at all i guess? i had in mind to use dua curce for split phase with temp chains and vuln. but im not too sure any more :D

do i need all this gg gear on everything?
I currently have crafted, for standard, a ring anyone might want to use for this build,

I am working to make its' partner.

If you want a mirror, msg me, asking 25ex + 1 et

I specifically made this for this current build. Took a long time!

ML lets you use a single attack (I.E. Double Strike or Heavy Strike)

Dex lets you use most one hand swords.

Why moonstone? I like the ES it gives and the fact I could get the rest of the mods I needed while still obtaining some ES. The mix works very well. ES can be obtained best from shield/boots/gloves/belt/rings for this build.

Getting it from the Helm is not the best, you are better off with a high armor Helm and es/armor gloves or all armor gloves.

Also have this crafted with other versions for this build:
40ex fee on this one

If interested pm me
Last edited by Grindrix on Aug 14, 2014, 2:47:21 AM
hi, what is the purpose of the 40% block recovery node? does it help in recovering energy shield faster?
if not what is its purpose when you have unwavering stance .
Domine Non Es Dignus

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info