*** [2.0] Gellig Mortezzah's level 100 Aegis End-Game Melee Life Boss Tank ***

Thanks for the update, Mortezzah!

Question: Can this build sustain righteous fire?
The 80 off meta build guy
"
Zhandragon wrote:
Thanks for the update, Mortezzah!

Question: Can this build sustain righteous fire?

Not a single chance w/o the +8 to max fire res from the Rise of the phoenix shield.

Aegis and RF just don't go together.
Last edited by georgatos7 on Aug 24, 2014, 8:58:14 PM
So I have a level 80 marauder who I used the respec to build this except I went full tank without dps nodes. I'm invincible but do 100dps. What attack has good base damage and won't need to many nodes to be decently effective?
The 80 off meta build guy
Hello,

I am a new player that has been following this build but the Passive skill tree no longer illuminates the skills that I need to chose. Can you please help?

Thank you.
"
Beaster69 wrote:
Hello,

I am a new player that has been following this build but the Passive skill tree no longer illuminates the skills that I need to chose. Can you please help?

Thank you.

Sure, I fixed the original post.

Re: Can it do RF? Not without significant changes :) ROtP shield, +1 overmax amulet, +1 overmax fire (passive tree tweaks), +lvl 21 POF w/ +3 gem, more regen nodes, etc.

Re: nodes for more DPS? Heavy Strike is often the best for bosses, and then swap to Molten Strike when you want AOE... But, that is the tough tradeoff between face tanking and DPS. Ranged is an easier man's life in POE ;) Reave is a nice all-around levelling, boss killing, NPC killing gem though...
IGN: Mortezzah, prolly playing on character Gellig
http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/781590, for an end-game boss tank guide.
Last edited by Mortezzah on Aug 25, 2014, 10:09:51 AM
Thanks for the full update! Best tank in Wraeclast Mortezzah!

Glad I read about that 8% atk speed from the books. Forgot about that as I had the skill point. Going to retake that later today. That is what I needed so bad! 8 from act 2 quest and the 6 singular duelist. That will sustain cyclone with Life gain on hit extremely well. That's how I avoid blood rage and cannot be stunned node. Can't be stunned in cyclone. You made my day!

As long as I avoid Desync, lol.
Last edited by Grindrix on Aug 25, 2014, 1:23:25 PM
At what point could an average gamer do regular Atziri with this build? I am trying to fund my way to doing Uber atziri but Legacy Koam's is a bit pricey. I can afford to get the Legacy Aegis and the I already have decent Rainbowstrides and Stone. Should I have enough points by lvl 80 to do regular atziri? I have a Maurader that is currently 77.
Thanks for any help you can give and for the amazing build. So looking forward to this one.

PS I just finished reading all 33 pages of this forum and was wondering if there is going to be an updated skill tree for the Evasion Safells build used to kill Uber?
Last edited by Pitviper07 on Aug 25, 2014, 6:04:38 PM
Curious about Herald of Ash with this build.

Herald of Ash + Reave.

Let us know how that works.
Hi, best guide ever.
With the new tree taking the 2 mana nodes on the top instead of the 2 on the bottom will give 28% mana instead of 24% and an extra 10 int, with a loss of 20% regen that you dont need if have a 2% mana leech.
The extra 10 int will take you to 187 int, so you can save an extra skill point by not taking the int node hard knocks ending with 157, enough to run lvl 20 enfeeble and discipline.
Also I have a question if its posible to sacrifice 2 dps/nodes to get on top left the 4% reduced mana reserved and combined with a lvl 21 reduced mana, in order to get Herald of Ash and how much damage will you get adding the 3rd aura.
Also buying a corrupted +1 lvl Gem Rainbowstride + the lvl 21 reduced mana will let you add the 3rd aura without need of taking the reduced mana nodes for a good extra DPS :)
For last output dmg between Hatred(60% mana reserved) vs. Herald of Ash + Herald of Ice (50% mana reserved)
Again this is the best guide ever.
Txs for sharing.
Gusti_POE
Last edited by Gusti_POE on Aug 29, 2014, 2:21:50 AM
Hey can you tell me how your new build fares at the master's missions? Thanks!

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info