*** [2.0] Gellig Mortezzah's level 100 Aegis End-Game Melee Life Boss Tank ***

Hi there! Would this be a good weapon? Yolo excalted it and wasn't lucky to get attack speed.

Thanks
If you can't control it, STOP.
Re: does the build work for non legacy Aegis -- yes.

Re: different vs same gear -- first 2 fights are pretty much the same, last was changed.

Re: what attack setup for 5/6s -- I'd do Reave and add in associated inc damage gems.

Re: would that be a good weapon -- sure, go with the best you have and tweak accordingly.

NOTE -- just uploaded an AFK of Uber Atziri as a sub requested: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=K6RfAztaRXE&feature=youtu.be
IGN: Mortezzah, prolly playing on character Gellig
http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/781590, for an end-game boss tank guide.
Hey ya Mort, I got a REALLY Killer Ammy the #1 Tank might want...

Love this Tank spec you made! Well Done
"
dagul23 wrote:
Hi there! Would this be a good weapon? Yolo excalted it and wasn't lucky to get attack speed.

Thanks

sorry dude ... not even close...

Play and Enjoy this game as you can !
IF you can't do a 540dps 1hand ..... at 90+ you'll just be really bad at mapping ...IMO
Last edited by Savaging on Jul 12, 2014, 11:19:15 PM
"
Savaging wrote:
Hey ya Mort, I got a REALLY Killer Ammy the #1 Tank might want...

Love this Tank spec you made! Well Done

Thanks, yes, I love those and have a few variants...

IGN: Mortezzah, prolly playing on character Gellig
http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/781590, for an end-game boss tank guide.
Can you post new stats and new build? You said you had to alter the build significantly to do Uber Atziri since your main build could not do it. Interested to see what changes you made.
"
Wishuponastar wrote:
Can you post new stats and new build? You said you had to alter the build significantly to do Uber Atziri since your main build could not do it. Interested to see what changes you made.

Yes please share, as well as your staff links on swap for heal phase :)
Look like u do simple regret snapshotting on final Uber boss, u come on 1st and 2d bosses by ur tank aurora hp+es build , but on Uber u swap to full hp+dps , and u need only max res + max hp+cast block(by legacy Saffell's Frame) + more pure dps. I look more care on video, and YES!!! on Uber u use Eva + arcobatics(ondar guile may be too)build on max res light/fire nods+ammul+legasy Saffell's. SO 46% spell dodge+75% spell block+ 86%F/L res(may be more,dont know ur full items)+4% 2 auras=90+% F/L res,on 8k+hp with regen. Its snapshotting 100% or u dont kill 2 boss ( team on ST exploit crit build kill them for u, or u swap chars like HVR do) and u come on final Uber to show here this movie. mdaa
100lvl mele pvp QUIT
Last edited by Jedi_blr on Jul 16, 2014, 10:10:43 PM
"
Jedi_blr wrote:
Look like u do simple regret snapshotting on final Uber boss, u come on 1st and 2d by ur tank aurora hp+es build , but on Uber u swap to full hp+dps , and u need only max res + max hp+cast block(by legacy Saffell's Frame) + more pure dps. I look more care on video, and YES!!! on Uber u use Eva + arcobatics(ondar guile may be too)build on max res light/fire nods+ammul+legasy Saffell's. SO 46% spell dodge+75% spell block+ 86%F/L res(may be more,dont know ur full items)+4% 2 auras=90+% F/L res,on 8k+hp with regen. Its snapshotting 100% or u dont kill 2 boss ( team on ST exploit crit build kill them for u, or u swap chars like HVR do) and u come on final Uber to show here this movie. mdaa

Gellig WTFFFFFF? You switched to evasion with Ondar Guile with dodge and block for Uber?? This is a COMPLETELY different build from your original and very MISLEADING!

I knew something was wrong when I saw you take ZERO damage from Uber Atziri spear projectiles - no build can do this without Ondar's Guile OR perma IC. Not even max block can do that, so you MUST have unspecced armor and gotten evasion for Ondar's Guile.

Plus snapshot....

Very dissapointed with this, falsely advertising a COMPLETELY DIFFERENT build.
Last edited by Wishuponastar on Jul 17, 2014, 3:17:52 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info