*** [2.0] Gellig Mortezzah's level 100 Aegis End-Game Melee Life Boss Tank ***

Awesome work!

Can't wait to see the changes u've done to finally kill the queen!
Ign: Zanosaur
"
PaganDK wrote:
Amazing achievement. Well done. Little discouraging is the need for legacy items to pull this off. I guess the legacy discussion is not really for this thread, but still feel they shouldn't exist (in other words they should have been removed), so the end game is not balanced around them, as it seems it is now.

Care to explain how people in invasion were doing ubers then since the "end game is balanced around legacy items" ?
"
whoismiked wrote:
"
PaganDK wrote:
Amazing achievement. Well done. Little discouraging is the need for legacy items to pull this off. I guess the legacy discussion is not really for this thread, but still feel they shouldn't exist (in other words they should have been removed), so the end game is not balanced around them, as it seems it is now.

Care to explain how people in invasion were doing ubers then since the "end game is balanced around legacy items" ?

use 160+ points skilltrees?
Almost nobody dances sober, unless they happen to be insane.
Great job, gz!

How did you managed to knock back mobs?
"
whoismiked wrote:
"
PaganDK wrote:

I'm pretty sure the invasion ppl doing it are the typical ranged (or RF) and not pure melee? Or am I mistaken?
Hejren / Triceps / Regnbuen / Sarinti / Striglen / Mareridt / Spoegelset / Doktoren / Dobbelganger / Skjoldtrold / Forkynderen
after tommy talking so much trash in the other thread im really happy to see someone did uber atzriti as life based melee character

i'm really curious about gear and skillsetup you used for the 3 bosses

was it every time different gear or for every 3 the same?
"
whoismiked wrote:
"
PaganDK wrote:

Who did Uber on Invasion w/o LL? :P
what attack still setup would u recommend with a 5L/6L? kaom's just too expensive atm...
does this build still work with a non legacy Aegis ?
"
does this build still work with a non legacy Aegis ?

yeh still works. since u'd have heaps of armor + determination. so each block still gives a decent amount of es back.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info