Sean's DW Blood Tanky DPS

I'm selling the amazing axes I've used for a while here: http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/177576

Got to level 79, was fun playing it but I'm playing a new build now
IGN: IceypanZ
Last edited by iceypan on Feb 21, 2013, 10:52:59 AM
I haven't read through the 27 pages so perhaps this has been asked, but why not pick up Blood Drinker (2% of Physical Attack Dmg Leeched back as Life) on the way over to the Marauder starting area. It's 1 passive point.

Seems like it goes well in hand with the design of this build.
Nostrademous
"
Nostrademous wrote:
I haven't read through the 27 pages so perhaps this has been asked, but why not pick up Blood Drinker (2% of Physical Attack Dmg Leeched back as Life) on the way over to the Marauder starting area. It's 1 passive point.

Seems like it goes well in hand with the design of this build.

I personally picked it up and would recommend to do so. Its more matter of preference.
I don't think I've ever seen a more convoluted, misguided, downright failure of an idea for success in the history of PC gaming. This thread, with 80,000 views, shows just how sheep-like human beings are. Sure, there are thorough and pretty explanations of everything on the front page, but does it matter how nice the page is organized, and how good the explanations are when youre explaining the most epically bad build in this game? I once knew a guy who could take a crap, wrap it in tinfoil, put some fishooks on it and sell them to the queen as jewelery. Does that make his product good? Nope, it just makes the queen a f****** idiot. Honestly this thread should be removed from the forums to prevent more innocent victims from wasting days of their lives on this garbage before they realize it is leading them into sure failure. The OP should be utterly ashamed of himself.
Last edited by slimweebs on Feb 22, 2013, 3:28:39 AM
Would you be so kind, slimweebs, and share your build with us?
"
slimweebs wrote:
I don't think I've ever seen a more convoluted, misguided, downright failure of an idea for success in the history of PC gaming. This thread, with 80,000 views, shows just how sheep-like human beings are. Sure, there are thorough and pretty explanations of everything on the front page, but does it matter how nice the page is organized, and how good the explanations are when youre explaining the most epically bad build in this game? I once knew a guy who could take a crap, wrap it in tinfoil, put some fishooks on it and sell them to the queen as jewelery. Does that make his product good? Nope, it just makes the queen a f****** idiot. Honestly this thread should be removed from the forums to prevent more innocent victims from wasting days of their lives on this garbage before they realize it is leading them into sure failure. The OP should be utterly ashamed of himself.

Might want to work on that delivery. While I agree that this build is sub-par and has some un-addressed issues (that I brought up a few pages back) replies like these don't benefit the duelist community. Basically, it's alright to have an opinion, but try to be well-informed and constructive in your criticism.
IGN: Lawsuit | Lawshoot
RIP Slimweebs

I'm running this build and am personally enjoying it alot. Although I had a major crisis with it around lvl 40 and until 55 or so, because of being squishy.
My solution was after getting blood magic to stack up two good granite flasks to counteract expected physical damage. With the right timing (and with molten shield) I can tank big packs for several seconds as long as I keep granite flasks up.
Last edited by DW4 on Feb 23, 2013, 3:48:40 AM
If you pair enduring cry with spell totem does it keep the charges up for you without having to cast it? Allowing more attacking time.
nice one
Be happy;)
Good build, but i made some changes
At late lvl i unallocated point in blood magic and i put blood magic gem in 6L chest
(cleave + dual strike + blood magic + faster attacks + psychical melee damage + added fire damage) and right now im running with auras (haste + hatred + grace)
But what about life leech perhaps someone would ask? I simply allocated the point in 2% life leech passive and i'm wearing something with life leech percentage bonus, it seriously boosted my DPS without decreasing survival chances.
IGN: Prezidento

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info