Sean's DW Blood Tanky DPS

wouldn't it be better to take 40+ hp bandit reward?
BoomExplosion - Templar (BOOM!)
_Sistar_ - Duelist (currently rerolling him)
FakeShooter - Ranger (meh LA, iceshot rangerrr)
FakeMaster - Shadow (might start when I get everything)
I am currently playing this in HC since my Mara tank died. I took HP from bandit as I think the base 40hp is much better than the 8% resist as with enuff % modifiers wields a greater return. I am running enduring cry over warlords and paired with molten shield I can pretty much face tank anything melee. Although I am only 34 I am noticing quite an improvement at the same level on my Mara which died at 56 to cruel piety :/. I was able to face tank general with 0 fears of dying to which I struggled at the same point on my Mara who had full res aswell but ran warlords cry. The only thing I am finding ATM is a lack in dps and I switched from cleave to lightning strike to give me some range but I really don't like the spell and I'm thinking of changing back because it just doesn't seem to hit enough mobs :/ anyone else running this build in HC and using cleave at a higher level I would love some input between the 2 skills.
Hi, i like this guide, made me trow in my first duelist; i was just wondering how much are paying back those critical hit points you decided to invest.
Do i need some particular axes to put them to work?
Was this being already talked about somewhere else in this huge post? ^_^
Thanks for the guide, i find it interesting!
Wait, you took a passive point instead of 12% physical damage on the bandits, but you're grabbing all the nearby 6% 1h weapon nodes? Any reason? Or just a mistake?

EDIT: I think I'm going to grab the 12% physical reward and when Merciless comes around, I will probably get Frenzy charge reward, unless Blood Frenzy is too hard to keep up.
IGN: xBilldozerx
Last edited by xBilldozerx on Feb 25, 2013, 8:10:22 PM
Okay, so Blood Drinker is a solid choice, righty right?
"
Teyo wrote:
I am currently playing this in HC since my Mara tank died. I took HP from bandit as I think the base 40hp is much better than the 8% resist as with enuff % modifiers wields a greater return. I am running enduring cry over warlords and paired with molten shield I can pretty much face tank anything melee. Although I am only 34 I am noticing quite an improvement at the same level on my Mara which died at 56 to cruel piety :/. I was able to face tank general with 0 fears of dying to which I struggled at the same point on my Mara who had full res aswell but ran warlords cry. The only thing I am finding ATM is a lack in dps and I switched from cleave to lightning strike to give me some range but I really don't like the spell and I'm thinking of changing back because it just doesn't seem to hit enough mobs :/ anyone else running this build in HC and using cleave at a higher level I would love some input between the 2 skills.

I felt extremely overpowered up until level 43. Having a hard time in act 3 cruel. I might grind up to 48 or so... Really just need more health items, but I don't want to lower my capped resists at all. Easily the best char I've played up to this point though.
IGN: xBilldozerx
just wondering, is resolute technique viable on a dw duelist?
i understand we have a lot of critical chance potential but whatst he accuracy like with this build?
So what will be the build be now with the new changes?
Is it just me? But when I click on the passive skill tree in this guide I can't seem to make out where Sean allocated his points into for this build. Can anyone help a newbie out?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info