Sean's DW Blood Tanky DPS

To everyone who wants the original builds, download the offline PoE skill tree (link) and copy the build into the build link input and voila.

If you don't wanna do this, I've gone ahead and taken a screenshot of his 91 point build so you can at least see what he has done and figure out the duelist changes for yourself: link

If you want an updated version of his build which IMO is the CLOSEST you can get to his original intentions, here is a working link for his 91 point build, revised for the changes: Link. And his 100 point build.

Good luck.
Last edited by SrsSarcasM on Mar 14, 2013, 8:11:45 PM
thx man ;)
didnt know there is a offline tree available.

but why is he getting armor nodes instead of evasion/armor nodes?
since evasion goes to armor and evasion+armor bonus is more than just the armor nodes.

kalli
"
SrsSarcasM wrote:
To everyone who wants the original builds, download the offline PoE skill tree (link) and copy the build into the build link input and voila.

If you don't wanna do this, I've gone ahead and taken a screenshot of his 91 point build so you can at least see what he has done and figure out the duelist changes for yourself: link

If you want an updated version of his build which IMO is the CLOSEST you can get to his original intentions, here is a working link for his 91 point build, revised for the changes: Link

Good luck.

Thanks! You're a lifesaver! I was really enjoying the build, but didn't save the original build. I was just checking the links when I needed to.

"
Kalli1990 wrote:
thx man ;)
didnt know there is a offline tree available.

but why is he getting armor nodes instead of evasion/armor nodes?
since evasion goes to armor and evasion+armor bonus is more than just the armor nodes.

kalli

Leather and Steel nodes (Armor + Evasion) work differently when you get Iron Reflexes, you only get 8% per node rather than 8% + 8%. And armor nodes are worth 10% each rather than 8% from L&S, so that's why he gets armor.
Hey, this build sounds really solid

But the passive tree links are broken? Think you could update those =)

I'm pretty new on my duelist after playing cold caster shad and BM Marauder

Also, why don't you run any auras?

I'm thinking of running Anger and/or grace

(With as much health as I will be building, The flat amount won't make a huge difference)
thx for the info sarcasm.
makes sence to get armor nodes then ;)

@november
maybe read atleast a few posts before posting useless comments lol.
there is a solution to the broken link problem few posts up there.

kalli
"
Kalli1990 wrote:
thx for the info sarcasm.
makes sence to get armor nodes then ;)

@november
maybe read atleast a few posts before posting useless comments lol.
there is a solution to the broken link problem few posts up there.

kalli

Shit, I looked at the dates of the posts above and figured they were pre-patch, so I didn't read them -_-

My bad

I have the link now, so it's all good

Still wondering about the auras though? Losing ~150 HP for all that extra evasion (Armor)
All that extra armor is VERY nice and definitely worth the HP loss. My lvl 60 duelist using a similar build as Sean's has ~2.2k hp and only loses ~300hp (with Wrath and Anger) to gain 2000 armor rating (14% phys damage reduction), and my Dual Strike gets +150 dps and Cleave +100 dps (I don't have them leveled much though, as I'm lacking Int).

The HP loss just might seem severe in lower levels, when it can take a decent chunk of your HP. Since the scaling for armor is so low at low levels, you're probably already looking at 40-50% phys damage reduction, however once you get to higher levels you NEED grace to just stay above 50%.

I'm currently patiently waiting for a suitable 5L so I can start using Blood Magic gems as opposed to Blood Magic keystones, so I can run Determination + Hatred + Vitality.

Also note all, if you downloaded the link to the offline skill tree, it won't work because it will use the game's current data assets for the skill tree. I've updated the link to include an OLD copy of the skill tree, pre-duelist buff.
Last edited by SrsSarcasM on Mar 14, 2013, 8:20:20 PM
skill trees are outdated now, needs updating, they show that no skills are added.
"
SrsSarcasM wrote:

If you want an updated version of his build which IMO is the CLOSEST you can get to his original intentions, here is a working link for his 91 point build, revised for the changes: Link. And his 100 point build.

Good luck.

Why would you ever get RT and Twin Terrors?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info