Sean's DW Blood Tanky DPS

anyone else have hard time viewing the skilltree shows me 0/120 points placed :S maby the link is dead or something ? help ? plz?
"
Yugoking wrote:
anyone else have hard time viewing the skilltree shows me 0/120 points placed :S maby the link is dead or something ? help ? plz?

Go to the previous page and read my posts.
[/quote]
Why would you ever get RT and Twin Terrors?[/quote]

^^ This is exactly what I was wondering when I looked at the revised tree to see how it compared to my build. As a lvl 69 (almost 70) DW Cleave,Frenzy,Dual/Viper Duelist I have done quite a bit of in game testing and found RT to be WAY better than trying to get any decent numbers out of crit nodes. As my personal suggestion I would tell everyone to steer clear of all crit related nodes and use them elsewhere where they will be of much more value.

RT + health/armor/physdmg > trying to get crit and accuracy nodes

If people are really curious I can create a link to my build but it's pretty close to these aside from taking out the twin terrors and getting more nodes in the rauder area, also I feel my build is slightly more point efficient but it's nothing you guys cant figure out if you take half a second to plan your build out before just dropping in nodes. (I've used a few regrets to get where I wanted after I decided to undo all my crit nodes, very happy with the results.)
Lvl 85 Glad - TheSliceIsRight
Lvl 90 Pather - NightmareFeathers

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info