[1.3] Templar Summoner a.k.a The Pillager - HC/Bloodlines - Updated

"
milrz wrote:
How about a update?

Sadly, I had a lot of work since last Wednesday, even worked over the weekend, so I didn't have time to play that much. I am lvl 45 now, still in cruel, and for now, I am simply obliterating everything.

Build:

I am using Desecrate + Bone/Flesh offering. I cycle those depending on fight. Supported by Rejuvenation totem, I RARELY lose a minion. Apart from that, I have Vulnerability and Clarity and that's it.
Oh yea, i am using Flame Sentinels from Solaris as specters.
IGN: @ToeTags
Guild: SSDD
Last edited by ComradeMrki on Mar 11, 2014, 7:12:36 PM
why minion life on zombies and no splash?
"
ruzga wrote:
why minion life on zombies and no splash?

Because i had bbrg ar/eva helm :)

Using this combo now.
"
"
milrz wrote:
How about a update?

Oh yea, i am using Flame Sentinels from Solaris as specters.

Flame Sentinels destroy pretty much everything. Thanks for the suggestion!
on the other good summoner thread @ poe forums godly summoner witch he is constantly going full dps on zombies rather than life

what do you thik is better?
Well, that's possible with some expensive gear and max level/q zombies. Don't forget, I made this guide to be map viable in shitty gear. For zombies to do some serious damage you need Mon'tregul's Grasp, and that's like 10ex on Invasion. And yea, you need to run hatred, which you can't run till 85+ at least (as a 4th aura I mean). I, personally, prefer to run with purity/vitality/determination, staying alive is kinda the point here :) And I started mapping at 66, doing really well tbh., gonna update a vid today.
Here is the current build, gear and gem combo at 68. Zombies are still lvl 16 base, so they are still not that tanky.

Gear
Spoiler

Build

As you can see, pretty cheap gear. That 5l was a happy accident, was trying to get 4l on 6s chest and poof, wild 5l appears.

Video up
Last edited by ComradeMrki on Mar 15, 2014, 6:27:40 AM
Gonna probably give this a go on my level 53 Templar who I've left untouched since 1.1.0 came out meaning he got a full respec waiting for him. My question is that the flame sentinels seem like a very strong choice for Spectres. What about using a Blackguard Arcmage in A3's Ebony Barracks Zone? Seeing as they cast arc and use Lightning Thorns, so I figure the arc spam can be useful for shock stacking but may be lacking dps that the sentinels give out.
"
reciprocate wrote:
Gonna probably give this a go on my level 53 Templar who I've left untouched since 1.1.0 came out meaning he got a full respec waiting for him. My question is that the flame sentinels seem like a very strong choice for Spectres. What about using a Blackguard Arcmage in A3's Ebony Barracks Zone? Seeing as they cast arc and use Lightning Thorns, so I figure the arc spam can be useful for shock stacking but may be lacking dps that the sentinels give out.

Not only arc+shock but also lightning thorns on zombies, but still, you need dps on your specters.
Top 3 choices for me are Sentinels, Evangelists and Avians. But, tbh, avians are too much of a trouble to manage. I never seem to make the motherfuckers eat the corpses when they need to. Will have to practice it a bit. Their damage is beastly though.
Last edited by ComradeMrki on Mar 15, 2014, 6:30:48 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info